The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe's just been on a "content trip". We all know that's just code for a bunch of "planned fake life events".
What in the name of God is a content trip? I cannot stop laughing at this! They have to purposely seek out content away from where they live as they are that boring? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What in the name of God is a content trip? I cannot stop laughing at this! They have to purposely seek out content away from where they live as they are that boring? :LOL:
RVKloves has been on that bandwagon in NYC.

Reactions: 2
This isn't something they "say", but I hate it when influencers wear hats indoors. Especially those broad brimmed felt hipster hats. You're inside, what's the point?!?!

This isn't something they "say", but I hate it when influencers wear hats indoors. Especially those broad brimmed felt hipster hats. You're inside, what's the point?!?!
The Aussie instagrammers are very guilty of that.

Reactions: 3
RVKloves has been on that bandwagon in NYC.
How exciting for them, not for us though, I don't really want to see some nugget in NYC searching for content! I have never in my life heard something so OTT, hilarious and desperate. Thank you for making my night, yes, my life is that boring😹

“Hello thought I’d hop on for a chat as I’ve been quiet for the last few days” (when was on less than 24 hours ago)!!!

“OK. Guys! Can we just talk about...?” (Their dress as we watch them try on 50 outfits from ASOS).

EHYAAA (Lorna Luxe)

“I use this all the time” (Lifewithivycoco about every product she shows us)

“Thought id hop online to show you what I’ve been sent” unboxes 50 presents while we try to stay awake

Influencers who use the word ‘detail’ in their #sp #aff hauls. Go grab a dictionary and learn some new vocabulary

‘Oh I just love the detailing on this dress’
‘It’s got this lovely ruffle detail on the front’
‘It fits so well because of the little tie detail at the side’

• Haha
on Stories -

'just hopping on'

'just posted on the grid' followed by a screenshot of said post scribbled out in a vain attempt to drive traffic to like their crappy post
pet hate! As if their post is going to be something life changing but when you look it’s just a selfie of them or a boring photo with no need for the story build up.

Reactions: 1
Just popped on to say and sorry I’ve been quiet lately are both annoying sayings and don’t lets forget the ones where they say people have asked about such and such. Hmmmm okay yeah sure bet 1 person commented

Just popped on to say and sorry I’ve been quiet lately are both annoying sayings and don’t lets forget the ones where they say people have asked about such and such. Hmmmm okay yeah sure bet 1 person commented
Yes, everyone's been asking about your makeup/clothing/skin care routine/whatever product you suddenly have an offer code for.

Noticed the beauty advent calendars are back on the scene now and all the gurus out there are spending their time uploading videos of them opening and testing the products as they haven’t actually paid the money for them like us normal folk might have to!

Not technically what they say but.... when they film themselves listening to a podcast or tedtalk type thing and nodding along/making faces showing their ‘concentration’/gurning. Also when they do similar to a song and film themselves nodding their head along to the music. Makes them all look like halfwits.

• Haha
Why are all these Instagram home accounts putting up their damn Christmas decorations in November? Is it a race to be first or something?? My husband would have me commited if I suggested putting ours up before December?

• Heart
Anyone who does a hair tutorial (swipe on) showing how they manage to get those wavy ringlets ..so dated! Or even worse a make up tutorial using their new light ring! 🙄