The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the the hell is all this stupid trend of YouTube Influencers constantly saying, I'm obsessed! OMG, I'm absolutely obsessed!!
🤦‍♀️ It's SO annoying and to say you're obsessed over an object from Poundland or some other rubbish when it's just something you 'like'..
Come on, change the record! The only thing you're obsessed with is your camera and vlogging the same old nonsense 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Just thought I’d jump on”
“Just jumping on really quicklyyyy”
“Hey guys”
“So many of you have been asking”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Nothing like a kitchen disco" (attempt to show how crazy and abandoned I am all while ensuring I never dance outside the 2 foot wide area in view of the camera I set up before starting the kitchen disco

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I've been getting lots of questions about my jumper/dress/hair/cushions/moon cup...."

Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they announce they are taking a break from social media, via their social media. Then less than 24 hrs later, they announce they are back on social media, via their social media....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Influencers/fashion vloggers:
Ob-sessssssed
In-saaaaaaane
Un-reeeeeal
Amazing
On-point

Beauty vloggers:
Sooooo hydrating
Smells divine
Look at the pigmentation
Soooo blendable
Pop of colour

Reactions: 4
"Documenting my journey"

"Mumma / mama / mutha"

"AF" (I know that's not just an influencer thing but I still hate it!)

"I've had loads of questions about...."

S P A C E S

Reactions: 2
"Capsule wardrobe"
"An/the edit" (referring to, idk, a selection of things from their wardrobe or makeup)
"Kindly gifted"

Reactions: 1
All the influenzas who forget what day it is. Hellooo, happy errrrrr *thinks what day it is* Tuesday. Wallopers.

• Haha
So yeah
hello my lovelies

Peoples accents sometimes wind me up too, I know they can’t help it but it really grates on me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'I love you guys so much'

Babe, you probably don't even know these people so how the duck can you love them?

• Sick
Press trip/press gift - you are not a member of the press!

Sorry I've been quiet today

Just popping on

• Haha
Reactions: 8