The Things Influencers Say That Make You Squirm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is " I've had so many messages asking for my discount code" when we all know they haven't really and its just a ploy it get you to buy whatever they are a brand rep for 🤣

I've had so many messages asking me.........eh bet they haven't had any.
I totally agree 😂

Reactions: 6
what annoys me the most is "I love you all" it's so cringe you can't love people when you don't even know them or seen their face like wut

Reactions: 7
I want to share this with you guys...
Be kind
I’m often asked...
sneak peak...

Reactions: 11
The cheesy opening Hi Guys. Or when they say like Ifam and Gfam or the one we cant mention!
Just ewww

Reactions: 2
I’ve ad linked for you guys...
I just had to share this with you...
Love you all
You guys are amazing (🤢 )
I’ve received so many DMs about this product..(🤥)
I’ve kindly been given a discount code that I can share with you all
So many of you asking me to do a house tour
Just done an IGTV
The blog post is live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Family bloggers referring to their kids as their “tribe”

It just sounds so weird
And their ‘tribe’ seems to include all the friends they hang around with, I’m thinking of people like Courtney Adams and her murfer friends.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone said they hate people who say Friyay yet? It’s so annoying and overused.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Shook and shooketh 🤬😡 You are all shook up about that free thing you just got and tried once and are now putting in a GIVEAWAY? Once you reach 500'000 subscribers? Well what did we do deserve this level of generosity? 😡

I also hate 'reached out'. So they went begging for free stuff and want to make it seem like they are on the roof of the sistine chapel?

Reactions: 4
#bekind (but only to followers who love me)
Women support women
Errrrr nope I don’t support someone because of their gender only thank you!

Reactions: 9
“Blah blah blah trolls blah blah blah.”

#BeKind can do one aswell. 😬

Reactions: 10
I haven't read through all these pages so I'm sure mine have all most likely been mentioned already! But...

- Overuse of the word literally
- Overuse of the word obsessed
- ... and how they are so often used together. "I am literally OBSESSED with this"
- Referring to a friend/fellow influencer as "this one" - honestly gives me the dry bokes
- "Be kind. Always."
- "Yassss Queen"
- Girl boss/boss lady
- Referring to people/companies as "slaying" the whatever "game"
- Saying "I feel like..." when about to describe something, and not what they feel like

I'm sure I'll think of more 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11