The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute freak. Show us something your kids got Flo… oh that’s right you can’t because you provide jack tit for them 🙃🙃
I completely think she takes the credit for stuff Ben has actually paid for Harry tbh. Plus it’s been said before but it’s very obvious joannne provides more for her kids, Rosie’s always wearing graces hand me downs that Joanne’s probably paid for furthermore.🤣🤣
She does it to have money to take the kids out for the day? Really??? Jesus she does believe her own shite doesn’t she!!

Reactions: 8
Brag brag brag all in front of those kids and a load of tit
Who describes their household finances in detail like that to children ffs talk about guilt trip

I’m voting with my feet
Had enough
Unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brag brag brag all in front of those kids and a load of tit
Who describes their household finances in detail like that to children ffs talk about guilt trip

I’m voting with my feet
Had enough
Unfollowed
But it’s all bull tit designed to sucker more people in!! She is not making anywhere near the money she likes to portray …. I do all all of this for my family bollocks!

you mean your kids Flo who have the worse beds I’ve ever seen on Instagram, one set of bedding each, no toys at all, they are dressed like absolute tramps all of the time, thin dirty mattresses… the list is endless!

You cannot say you do this for your family. You don’t / you do it for you and Ben. You do it because you’re too thick (unlike the mattresses) to actually get off your arse out of your joggers and into the world of work.

you can’t even clean your own home properly despite having sod all else to do.

the lies just keep tumbling out of her mouth.

plus the reno is absolutely shite! If you had money you would have had a better finish to the house. That’s not up for discussion. Stupid vapid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well as they are not allowed to strike off the business let’s hope she is paid enough to clear those HMRC debts they have racked up. Their plan of taking bounce back loans etc didn’t pay off did it?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.