The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had her daily dose of speed this morning I see! Rosie went to talk and flo cut her off asking Harry something. She went to talk again and she cut her asking Rosie to explain what flo had been doing at the weekend! Poor child!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
don't usually comment on flos thread but she's doing my nut in she's going on about the business changing their life and Harry's in background saying it's not changed their life 😂😂 so now she's casting up the stuff she's bought fuckin fruitcake of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she just must use a hashtag generator of whatever is trending? They never make any sense!!

Reactions: 6
don't usually comment on flos thread but she's doing my nut in she's going on about the business changing their life and Harry's in background saying it's not changed their life 😂😂 so now she's casting up the stuff she's bought fuckin fruitcake of a woman
This is the problem with her stories - there are sooooo many I end up missing loads as I skip through them all.
The only persons who’s life is being changed from the business is her uplines up line. Not hers!!! She would be better off getting a part time job! She won’t though as she is a lazy Scrot!
What does Ben even see in her?

Reactions: 11
dildofacefucker “did you miss me”

george “no”

CLASSIC 😂😂😂

dildofacefucker “the kids have had the best weekend with Ben”

yeah, because you weren’t there you mug! They all prefer it when you aren’t around 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only managed a few dots of death. Me me me me me me me me me me!
did she really ask rosie “what did mummy do this weekend “ or am I hearing things? What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely manic in those stories. Seriously like she's on something or having some kind of episode. Cutting Rosie off, in favour of Harry. These conversations in from of the kids are just weird, the only thing that's changed in her life, is that she is absolutely brain washed by all this crap. Saying Ben gives the kids holidays they want, pretty sure they've only taken the kids away a couple of times. Must of been prior to meeting you Flo, before you started bleeding him dry.

Reactions: 10
Someone has put 20p in her! I love how she listed stuff she has bought for Harry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck all for George and Rosie mind you but king Harry has had loads!!
bless Ben working his arse so they don’t go without. Yes Ben’s kids definitely don’t go without! Her kids though! Anyways that’s all I’ve managed so far - I’m sure I will watch more later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has put 20p in her! I love how she listed stuff she has bought for Harry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck all for George and Rosie mind you but king Harry has had loads!!
bless Ben working his arse so they don’t go without. Yes Ben’s kids definitely don’t go without! Her kids though! Anyways that’s all I’ve managed so far - I’m sure I will watch more later
She’s an absolute freak. Show us something your kids got Flo… oh that’s right you can’t because you provide jack tit for them 🙃🙃
I completely think she takes the credit for stuff Ben has actually paid for Harry tbh. Plus it’s been said before but it’s very obvious joannne provides more for her kids, Rosie’s always wearing graces hand me downs that Joanne’s probably paid for furthermore.🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.