The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this 👀😂
Haha steven just posting what everyone thinks. 😂
I know the floor was commented on last night but what on Earth were they thinking?!
it’s just a bodge job same as all the other rooms in that place.
Not to mention skank bag will never keep that floor clean give it a few days and it’ll be filthy.

Reactions: 8
She won’t reply…… she never does…
She never replies to the nice comments either. Lazy cow.

Loved how she felt she needed to make a point of saying that nothing was gifted and they paid for everything 😂 as if anyone is going to gift them anything larger than a wax melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For months and months she banged on about the reno and Ben the master builder. Benny superman could do everything by himself and to a superior standard. She had never met a man who could work like Ben. We were told that they didn’t renovate properties they transformed them and that we were going to be treated to vlogs showing the process from start to finish.

Fast forward to now and it’s an actual tit show. Ben clearly hasn’t a clue about property renovation. There’s not a single finish in that house that doesn’t look bodged and done on the cheap. Rather than being an advert for what Ben can do it’s a warning for potential customers of what he can’t do. If this had been presented as an amateur home renovation then I would cut them a bit of slack but that’s not what she promised. We were going to get a fast, efficient and high quality build. What a bloody joke.

Also, it’s clear that neither of them is particularly creative or have any sense of style whatsoever. She should stick to selling overpriced Avon businesses to morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ 35 comments and 10 of them are spam 🤣

For months and months she banged on about the reno and Ben the master builder. Benny superman could do everything by himself and to a superior standard. She had never met a man who could work like Ben. We were told that they didn’t renovate properties they transformed them and that we were going to be treated to vlogs showing the process from start to finish.

Fast forward to now and it’s an actual tit show. Ben clearly hasn’t a clue about property renovation. There’s not a single finish in that house that doesn’t look bodged and done on the cheap. Rather than being an advert for what Ben can do it’s a warning for potential customers of what he can’t do. If this had been presented as an amateur home renovation then I would cut them a bit of slack but that’s not what she promised. We were going to get a fast, efficient and high quality build. What a bloody joke.

Also, it’s clear that neither of them is particularly creative or have any sense of style whatsoever. She should stick to selling overpriced Avon businesses to morons.
Clearly on a tiny budget too because she has been too busy pissing money up the wall pretending to be an affluent mummy blogger……

Personally I can’t wait for the kitchen reveal but so far it’s more or less how I pictured it. Cheap

Reactions: 13

Couldnt agree more with everything you have said! A supposed skilled trademan who had taken all the time off form work and been working on it without interruption basically…. There shouldn’t even be half the “imperfections” there is!!! And surely they would have noticed the error with the tiles after the first 1 or at least 2 tiles… at which point you’d have ripped them up and gone again. absolutely shocking. Why bother to to do it if you’re going to not care about the after. Already on the new floor in outdoor shoes 😷 notice she didn’t go back to the renovation account that mentions underfloor floor heating either, wonder why that is Florence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldnt agree more with everything you have said! A supposed skilled trademan who had taken all the time off form work and been working on it without interruption basically…. There shouldn’t even be half the “imperfections” there is!!! And surely they would have noticed the error with the tiles after the first 1 or at least 2 tiles… at which point you’d have ripped them up and gone again. absolutely shocking. Why bother to to do it if you’re going to not care about the after. Already on the new floor in outdoor shoes 😷 notice she didn’t go back to the renovation account that mentions underfloor floor heating either, wonder why that is Florence
Does anyone remember if she mentioned before having under floor heating?

How much would that cost? Let’s face it, corners have been cut massively!
Sky lights gone from the budget, cheaper appliances… etc….

The fact she hasn’t had ANYTHING gifted for an account her size is quite shocking but let’s face it - what company would want to work with her?

Reactions: 12
If I was her and a few people had pointed out the odd placement of the tiles to me, I wouldn’t be able to unsee it, every time I walked into that room it’s the first thing I’d notice 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they'd run out of tiles and had to get the nearest 🤷‍♀️
the builder of a husband should have easily have known how many m2 he would need so there’s no way that’s even the case
With how many people have pointed it out I would not be able to live with it that’s for sure
What a waste of even doing it

Reactions: 9
the builder of a husband should have easily have known how many m2 he would need so there’s no way that’s even the case
With how many people have pointed it out I would not be able to live with it that’s for sure
What a waste of even doing it
I agree a builder would but we're talking about Ben here possibly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember if she mentioned before having under floor heating?

How much would that cost? Let’s face it, corners have been cut massively!
Sky lights gone from the budget, cheaper appliances… etc….

The fact she hasn’t had ANYTHING gifted for an account her size is quite shocking but let’s face it - what company would want to work with her?
Under floor heating would have been cheaper option as it’s going to cost them a fortune in trying to heat those rooms with those silly little radiators that kick out no heat at all, I’ve had them myself in a much smaller room and I can tell you now they are all going to be living in coats for the foreseeable but come summer she will say glad I didn’t get it now as it’s so hot in here, she will make it look like she didn’t have it for a good reason 🤣 no blinds on the doors either really is a budget build

Reactions: 10
Under floor heating would have been cheaper option as it’s going to cost them a fortune in trying to heat those rooms with those silly little radiators that kick out no heat at all, I’ve had them myself in a much smaller room and I can tell you now they are all going to be living in coats for the foreseeable but come summer she will say glad I didn’t get it now as it’s so hot in here, she will make it look like she didn’t have it for a good reason 🤣 no blinds on the doors either really is a budget build
The grouting looks tit too…..

Reactions: 10
Apparently all costs went up with Covid - beleiveable, so it was costing more than planned for so meant no under floor heating, I'm not sure if that's her blag and it was never considered or what. Those tiles look to have zero texture and will be slippery as hell, for them all and the poor dog, wait til he's older and more unsteady and it will be a no go room for him.
I agree and did post at the end of the last thread that it's a tit job for a supposed builder, would be ok for people learning as they go along and a 1st attempt but it's 'what they do' 😂 but literally is what Ben does. The floor is absolutely awful!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.