The TaylorMade Home #8 Flo's a dirty skank and the cheapo reno is rank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've looked at a lot of pages and their inspire page and nothing of her on stage 😂either that was a huge flop or a flo exaggeration. Doesn't seem she qualified for any trips either. Can't work out why she changed the shirt for a crop top, is she a boss witch in London or on the school run in that outfit??
Haven’t seen her on the stage at all never mind giving a 20 minute training presentation. Seems like everyone gets to go up and be recognised for something though, about 50 people on stage at one point… participation trophy for everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one is tagging her either. Looks like 5 of them are out drinking of the roof top bar she mentioned but she’s not being photod or tagged with the bigger accounts 😂 must be with her “girls” the ones with a few hundred followers!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen her on the stage at all never mind giving a 20 minute training presentation. Seems like everyone gets to go up and be recognised for something though, about 50 people on stage at one point… participation trophy for everyone!
The trophy for being a mlm mug. Got to make them all feel special so that they don't let that pyramid collapse 😂😂

I can not understand why she makes a thing about looking good for London, business woman boss witch blah blah blah and then she wears that 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ awful awful jeans and a crop top. Are you 30 or 13 Flo.

Reactions: 8
Today they've all paid £49 for the pleasure so probably a free for all for anyone to speak, now the awards and tit were done yesterday.
Omg how do you know this 😆😆😆 so she’s paid £49 to speak, aswell as all of the money she’s spent on the two nights in the suite, the train, taxis, food and drink when she could have been spending this money on her kids…. Still something to show insta but not as ‘instaworthy’ for Flo

Reactions: 11
Omg how do you know this 😆😆😆 so she’s paid £49 to speak, aswell as all of the money she’s spent on the two nights in the suite, the train, taxis, food and drink when she could have been spending this money on her kids…. Still something to show insta but not as ‘instaworthy’ for Flo
Whoever posted it was then shared on the inspire page and says ticket price £49. Who knows if they paid for yesterday too but of course hotels and travel will be their own cost if they are paying to attend 'the event'. Still, means there's a reason she couldn't go and watch gracie instead of it just being that Ben, Joanne and the kids went 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
6DB1F467-D153-4F55-BC87-32CCFC1C53D2.jpeg

They even had to pay to go to the event … 😂😂😂😂 nah wtf even if this. These women are being mugged off completely . Bless em.

those people at the top are VERY smart.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t even watch her stories, she’s getting more and more cringe! I can’t take it anymore.
it’s embarrassing to be honest!

• Haha
Not one ounce of originality in her body. Not one…..still got those bloody awful beige heels i see. I wonder how much this trip cost her!! No wonder Ben rather be anywhere else but with her!
🤣🤣she’s like the Poundland equivalent! That’s cringey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Leopard print suitcase and coat...wow!

Just sat and watched Natalie's stories, flo is such a wannabe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I went stalking through some of the inspire idiots pages and there’s one clip where they basically Chuck free products on the floor near the audience and everyone’s running to the stage to get them
Think desperate ditches catching a bouquet at a wedding vibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not one ounce of originality in her body. Not one…..still got those bloody awful beige heels i see. I wonder how much this trip cost her!! No wonder Ben rather be anywhere else but with her!
The difference is just insane, bargain basement flo Vs expensive chav??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.