The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s using the travelblogger hashtag in her latest post lol also they’ll now have to pay for a covid test coming home as rules are set to change
🤣🤣 A Travelblogger who's been on 5 holidays, hilarious. 😂😂 From what ages said all of which were AI too and bet not left the complex so didn't have to spend money.

The only way she'll know that if she reads here. There's no way she's following the news and we all know she likes to play ignorant and pretend she doesn't know the rules 😂 cue some oh this is so stressful stories. Not as stressful as it's gonna be if one of you tests positive and can't leave 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She sounds as if she’s poorly? But also HAHAHAH sounds like she’s got water in her phone. GUTTED, HUN!

Maybe she should learn to put her bleeping phone away and actually enjoy the memories and moments!

Reactions: 8
Still working, god what a 'I can do my job anywhere, even round the pool' mlm bullshit. Still going to the waterpark and beach with Harry having been sick in the night. Would be better if he stayed laying by the pool would it not?
Phone defo sounds messed up and poor flo with a cold 😂😂

• Haha
So this mlm line they all repeat rinse rave repeat is that it can fit around your life blah blah blah blah. Cut to Flo / actually trying to sell on holiday when most of us would leave work, put our out of office on and truly relax!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's incredibly sad that she's trying to flog her face dildos whist on holiday, plus those 'customers' are not going to get their orders this side of Christmas with her being away 🤦‍♀️

Holidays are for shutting off and enjoying being with family. However she's still inconvenienced by her 'cling ons' as she called them. Horrible cow.

The teenage girl strikes again, labelling pics of her and Ben “my world” not the kids ..Ben 😂 I can’t imagine being so insecure i constantly have to tell strangers online I love my husband. Tragic.

• Angry
I literally never post about my husband / relationship online… my children, minimal really.

I hardly ever put any thing on my social apart from with friends and that’s not much either 😂

I sometimes share videos on my stories or actually on my Facebook of my husband being a tit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to tell her face he's her world. Looks like a forced photo. Probably the kids were being shits but need to post for the gram 🤣
Also what about the 5 kids she has that are her everything, her reason why, her world. Maybe Ben should be posting how amazing it is that flo paid for this holiday for them all with her hard earned money his money.

Attachments

• Haha
Someone needs to tell her face he's her world. Looks like a forced photo. Probably the kids were being shits but need to post for the gram 🤣
Also what about the 5 kids she has that are her everything, her reason why, her world. Maybe Ben should be posting how amazing it is that flo paid for this holiday for them all with her hard earned money his money.
They look like they’ve just had a row 😂 far from
the perfect relationship she makes out.

• Haha
She looks haggered wonder if she’s earnt enough foe all their pcr tests before they fly home 😂

• Haha
Honestly those that have to try so hard to prove everything is perfect, really are not 😂😂😂

I love my partner but my god they irritate me and half the time we feel like we are tolerating each other 🤣🤣 then there is the good times. Np relationship is 100% sunshine and roses like Flo likes to make out with dear dear can't do anything wrong benny 🙄

he didn't save her he isn't a Knight in shining armour, so she really needs to stop making out like likes she was a damsel in distress flo. She's just a sad insecure woman who doesn't trust her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooooo Flo are you saying the luxury holiday you paid an arm and a leg for isn’t as luxury as you thought? Oh shock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh, what did she say?? (still blocked 😂😂😂)
Just moaning about the restaurants and buffet options etc…

Obviously you Ben paid much more money for this holiday, you have 3 children and 4 3 adults on this one compared to Mexico you bint.

E6B3541E-B45E-49BF-970E-32DA9BA3ADE0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just moaning about the restaurants and buffet options etc…

Obviously you Ben paid much more money for this holiday, you have 3 children and 4 3 adults on this one compared to Mexico you bint.

View attachment 910833
Aww flo “they do come at you quite hard” 😂 like you do 24/7 with that face dildo hun , hope you’re enjoying a taste of your own medicine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211207_205532_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211207_205526_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211207_205512_com.instagram.android.jpg
For me it was the we paid, I paid, we paid 🤣🤣
Captions aren't working on the story they magically appeared on.
Its much more better over on the other side, which she read in reviews before they went but booked it anyway and now moaning about a lack of choice 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Ooh, what did she say?? (still blocked 😂😂😂)
She was basically saying they are at a sister hotel and if they want to eat at the restaurants at the real royalty
View attachment 911340View attachment 911341View attachment 911343For me it was the we paid, I paid, we paid 🤣🤣
Captions aren't working on the story they magically appeared on.
Its much more better over on the other side, which she read in reviews before they went but booked it anyway and now moaning about a lack of choice 🤦‍♀️
I thought I heard that, went back a couple of times and was like I'm sure she went from we to I 🙄😂

I don't get why she is 'moaning' if she reviewed and researched the hotel properly then she would know that it's extras. As always wanting champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Your probably better off on the commoners side Flo, they are more likely to appreciate your shein bikini 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She really does reek of budget, lies and a bucket load of desperation. Blew the budget on location and couldn’t afford the decent hotel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.