The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In general men tend to age better than women anyway and with the girls in her Lumi group all being 10-15 years younger than Flo she’s definitely going to turn to more drastic cosmetic procedures.
And knowing Flo she won’t research it and will go with the cheapest available and end up with some botched fillers or surgery 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice he just said “she’s not going in our room?” Flo said “yes she is.” So if it’s Flo & Ben where’s Rosie sleeping? Are the kids alone with their big sister

Reactions: 1
Has her Botox finally ran out. Her frown and forehead lines look a lot more deep than normal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they are up early just like they are at home, they are back in the room at 9pm each night but the 8/9 year old needs a nap during the day 🤔
My 5 year old would manage a day of swimming and a bedtime at 9pm without needing a nap.

Shes not really selling this holiday of a lifetime is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they are up early just like they are at home, they are back in the room at 9pm each night but the 8/9 year old needs a nap during the day 🤔
My 5 year old would manage a day of swimming and a bedtime at 9pm without needing a nap.

Shes not really selling this holiday of a lifetime is she?
She said Rosie needs a daily nap? At her age? She’s treated like a toddler still, this won’t benefit her at all when she hits high school

Anyone notice he just said “she’s not going in our room?” Flo said “yes she is.” So if it’s Flo & Ben where’s Rosie sleeping? Are the kids alone with their big sister
He then went on to say “everrryday so far” ………. Well I fkn hope so???? And not just her nap I hope!

I thought it was Flo and the girl and then Ben and the boys???? Not our Flo lying again 😂

moaning about not liking the hotel they’re in, boom next day free upgrade? But then straight after another story about how they didn’t moan or complain about it - they 100% did 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
moaning about not liking the hotel they’re in, boom next day free upgrade? But then straight after another story about how they didn’t moan or complain about it - they 100% did 😆
The irony is this is the best collaboration she will ever get 🤣🤣🤣🤣

when she is home she will be back to the face dildo and begging for crap on instagram 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Be comfortable in your skin cos the lumi is amazing so go on holiday to a hot country and need to wear a face full of makeup and use filters. Insecure, much! What's up flo, Ben looking at the other women round the hotel?? I wear makeup daily at home, but on holiday I don't wear it cos I don't care and want the sun's glow to show through, maybe that's hypocritical of me to point it out but seems odd.

Be comfortable in your skin cos the lumi is amazing so go on holiday to a hot country and need to wear a face full of makeup and use filters. Insecure, much! What's up flo, Ben looking at the other women round the hotel?? I wear makeup daily at home, but on holiday I don't wear it cos I don't care and want the sun's glow to show through, maybe that's hypocritical of me to point it out but seems odd.
Another corny insecure caption on the pic of her and Ben too, flo trust me hun … nobody wants your man, he’s a dodgy moron like you 🙄😂

Oh his eye wonders believe me! Lots of women in our town know it. She is a desperate grubby witch! and flo put your hammer toes away!

Reactions: 10
Spill the tea ☕
It’s nothing I’ve not spilt before and what you all have guessed already. but he does have a wondering eye from what I’ve seen 👀 on nights out hence why she don’t let him out of her sight. He’s known for being a ladies man. Well not any more because she keeps him under lock and key and he has now turned weird like her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.