The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a few months ago she said she would drive to where she used to live an wander around because she had no special place to go and remember him but all of a sudden he now has a bench 😏

Reactions: 2
It was only a few months ago she said she would drive to where she used to live an wander around because she had no special place to go and remember him but all of a sudden he now has a bench 😏
Yeah so I’m sure if I remember correctly it’s not ‘his bench’ it’s just a random bench that she goes to and remembers him. So I’m not sure why she’s referring to it as ‘his bench’ especially if it is a memorial bench for someone else’s loved one, very disrespectful if it is. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely not a specifically dedicated bench to his memory. She has said many times on her stories it’s just somewhere nice she likes to go and think about him.

Reactions: 2
Oh has she chucked her lumi? Looks like she now trying to flog a new product… she has no shame! Oh the life of a “business” women ay

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice the tit orange tanned hands in the mc Donald’s car park this morning 😂😂 what a wanker she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20k followers isn’t really a “big” following nor does it make you an “influencer” , I know plenty of normal people who have follower counts that size across the different social media platforms but they still work real jobs.
The girl she mentioned who’s supposedly “a whiz with social media” has 12k followers 😂

• Haha
What is this “IG tips” she has added to her bio?? I have never seen her share any IG tips?! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Or is she just copying the girl who’s “training” she did this morning…. Went onto her page- same bio, same font that Florence has changed hers to exactly!

• Haha
As if he was walking round in a balaclava, bet he had a neon sign on his head too saying 'I'm a burger' (deliberate typo just for flo). You get an email before the ring runs out of battery to say it needs charging. So it's her own fault it didn't capture this person, she was too busy drinking tit coffee to be home to actually see him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As if he was walking round in a balaclava, bet he had a neon sign on his head too saying 'I'm a burger' (deliberate typo just for flo). You get an email before the ring runs out of battery to say it needs charging. So it's her own fault it didn't capture this person, she was too busy drinking tit coffee to be home to actually see him.
I just listened to it 😂 , she’s a crack head, we’re supposed to believe a dodgy looking guy in a hat was roaming about her street in broad daylight and instead of anyone contacting the police who could actually look into it , they waited to tell flo so she could inform Instagram 😂…. anything for content 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just listened to it 😂 , she’s a crack head, we’re supposed to believe a guy in a balaclava was roaming about her street in broad daylight and instead of anyone contacting the police who could actually look into it , they waited to tell flo so she could inform Instagram 😂…. anything for content 🤦‍♀️😂
And no one thought 'oh ill take a photo of this strange looking fella cos flos ring doorbell will have captured him' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is a joke. Taking social media advice from a nobody who has a minimal following. Hardly leading by example. The other people who have also taken mentorship (from the shared stories) have less followers than I do on there 😂😂

Notice how she didn't ask for what we don't like about her posts. Hmm how about the lies, the fakeness, the lack of care or consideration for your children.

Don't want to be chatting for hours in the morning, well please don't. And for the live of god please don't 'bring back' Taylor made morning. I also hate the fake wave goodbye in the mornings.

Balaclava man... Enough said.. Yeah OK we believe you Flo.... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20k followers isn’t really a “big” following nor does it make you an “influencer” , I know plenty of normal people who have follower counts that size across the different social media platforms but they still work real jobs.
The girl she mentioned who’s supposedly “a whiz with social media” has 12k followers 😂
This!!!
I work full time and run a home account with just over 23k followers. I am definitely NOT an influencer!! I am dread to see what she comes up with to grow her account! Surely if it was that good in terms on content etc her account would fly organically?

Reactions: 7
This!!!
I work full time and run a home account with just over 23k followers. I am definitely NOT an influencer!! I am dread to see what she comes up with to grow her account! Surely if it was that good in terms on content etc her account would fly organically?
I agree with you completely. I have a home/fashion page with alot of followers and there is no way I would ever consider myself an influencer. I basically post things I like for my own benefit and people seem to like it🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I don't need to ask what people like.

Her content is shite. Can't believe she has openly said that she needs help to grow her followers.

The thing holding her back the most, is that she doesn't subtitle her verbal diarrhoea. She has openly said on her stories previously that it takes too long.

So basically being deaf is an inconvenience to Flo.

However it's not just the deaf, or hard or hearing that use subtitles . Parents doing night feeds, babies sleeping or even just people are supposed to be working 😂😂 I follow all sized accounts and even those with a few thousand followers use subtitles. 🙄

I don't need a social media expert to point out that not subtitling is pushing aside alot of potential followers, which then may turn into purchasers of lumi tit. So she's losing herself business. Great business strategies there Flo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with you completely. I have a home/fashion page with alot of followers and there is no way I would ever consider myself an influencer. I basically post things I like for my own benefit and people seem to like it🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I don't need to ask what people like.

Her content is shite. Can't believe she has openly said that she needs help to grow her followers.

The thing holding her back the most, is that she doesn't subtitle her verbal diarrhoea. She has openly said on her stories previously that it takes too long.

However it's not just the deaf, or hard or hearing that use subtitles . Parents doing night feeds, babies sleeping or even just people are supposed to be working 😂😂 I follow all sized accounts and even those with a few thousand followers use subtitles. 🙄

I don't need a social media expert to point out that not subtitling is pushing aside alot of potential followers, which then may turn into purchasers of lumi tit. So she's losing herself business. Great business strategies there Flo.
I can see why she doesn’t. Her spelling is absolutely appalling 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe all need a whip round to “Gift” her a Collins English dictionary!!!
I think I’ve said this before - she covers far too many bases in content and it’s all poorly executed.

Her home style is basic. Her reno is non existent (love how her and Benny are blowing all the equity though 🤣 )
family life - so many out there and do it much better than Flo!
fashion - sorry this may make me sound like a right snob but there is nothing inspiring about her trying on cheap disposable fashion in an absolutely rancid dirty minging house.
Maybe pick a lane and stick to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see why she doesn’t. Her spelling is absolutely appalling 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe all need a whip round to “Gift” her a Collins English dictionary!!!
I think I’ve said this before - she covers far too many bases in content and it’s all poorly executed.

Her home style is basic. Her reno is non existent (love how her and Benny are blowing all the equity though 🤣 )
family life - so many out there and do it much better than Flo!
fashion - sorry this may make me sound like a right snob but there is nothing inspiring about her trying on cheap disposable fashion in an absolutely rancid dirty minging house.
Maybe pick a lane and stick to it!
Problem is she doesn't have a decent lane to stick to. 😂😂 You've summer her up, she doesn't have any avenue of decent content in her life 😂😂

I think the constant nuskin chat really puts people off aswell, we don’t need a lecture on our skin care every single day from some silly housewife with questionable hygiene herself. She has and will literally say anything to flog that lumi, that realistically her followers A) probably can’t really afford, and B) if I’m spunking those prices on skincare I’d rather buy a well known good brand like Charlotte tilbury or Clinique (for example )

Reactions: 10
Newsflash! You can say you are bloated, without having to say you look pregnant and that being a trigger for people suffering with infertility. Not gonna talk too much but a million bloody dots!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.