The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t an influencer anymore, she’s a content creator.

Anyone know what exactly she creates? Apart from creating a history of lies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just gonna leave this here, take note Flo ☺
Probably her new bestie who is helping her to grow her account has told that's what she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you call sitting in your car in McDs car park rambling random shite into your phone for about half an hour about absolutely nothing meaningful content creating, then she certainly is a content creator 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion (I'm not sure if there have been others as I don't ever see them)
Still seems to do nothing but talk poop, but apparently a content pro is our Flo.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else find it weird how must spike about Harry and his friends. I felt really awkward listening to it

Lord alive she has “created” a reel of adding a Kirby grip to her ponytail ......

thread title - too lazy to spell too lazy to sell -Flo in the influencer is trying to grow her account

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Flo and Benny live the life of rock stars whilst their children are treated as though they live behind bars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else find it weird how must spike about Harry and his friends. I felt really awkward listening to it
13 and 14 year old boys are little shits, but these boys are so nice and I'll message their mums, was that some serious back peddling?

13 and 14 year old boys are little shits, but these boys are so nice and ill message their mums, was that some serious back peddling?
100% but she spent so much time talking about Harry becoming a man. Weird

my typing let me down in my last message. I’m clearly watching Flo too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many dots... I can't even bring myself to watch them all. Doesn't she know less is more. 🙄 bleeping content creator. Shes deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve not won anything in my life so I’ll take this as an achievement 😂

can’t take all the credit, Flo was definitely the inspiration behind it all
You mean she helped to create the content you creator 🤔🤔 😂😂 So she really is a content creator 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she seriously think people have about an hour daily to listen to her waffle on, even more dots today than yesterday.. she’s completely detached from reality. 😂

Does she seriously think people have about an hour daily to listen to her waffle on, even more dots today than yesterday.. she’s completely detached from reality. 😂
She absolutely does think that. Not sure how many people sit and watch her morning chat as she does it, most people have work and kids and normal lives to live but clearly plenty messaging her to say they love it 🤔
The amount of dots by 10am is crazy

Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why she’s so happy to make her husbands lunch but not her own children’s. Always makes me sad

After it being mentioned here just the other day apparently they’re now walking to school 🤣 Hi Flo!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.