The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a terrible mother who should have sorted the school situation out before the deadline to ensure his transition to ‘big school’ was as easy for him as possible and attempt to get him into a school where at least some of his friends or people he knows are going. He’s now going to be dumped in any old school just because his mother can’t get her priorities straight.
She clearly just assumed throwing a hissy fit and causing maximum drama would get her the place she wanted, you could tell by the way she was ranting today about it “I know they have extra spaces” yeh for genuine reasons flo hun, such as transfers from other areas etc… not because parents just forget to hand in paperwork… especially for your kids highschool place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s up!! They’ve changed the office with en-suite to now having a window too 👀
Now that they’ve added the window, why don’t they just be honest and call it a bedroom? It’s very obviously not an office. I’m not saying this because I think Mr & Mrs Taylor are a pair of knobs but that downstairs layout is terrible.

Reactions: 4
All them stories this morning just to say they had an argument and there were some insects near the hot tub!! Please Flo get a friend to talk too.
every house we move to we sit outside on old deckchairs and look how far we’ve come and say what we are going to do to this house! Thought they only had the previous house? Why does she lie so much and make out they are something they are not

Reactions: 13
Why on earth would you have an ensuite in a home office. Why would you have a home office and a study... Am I thick are they not the same thing with different names?! The 'home office' is blantanty a bedroom.

That kitchen is a ridiculous size, the same size as the rest of the downstairs practically.

If the downstairs layout is so tit, the upstairs is sure to be to. Doesn't look very well thought out at all. Just a go big or go home type of thing.

Why would they need a bathroom downstairs when there’s supposedly no bedrooms downstairs? Aswell as the en-suite. I hope they get loads of appeals and it gets refused yet again. She really thinks she’s the dogs bollocks

Oh look Ben having half day again and of course she wants him to treat her to lunch, aswell as the 2 times they went out for food last week 😴😴

I think it looks really cobbled together and trying to squeeze as much in as possible, without really thinking about room sizes. I can't understand having a bathroom downstairs, when the bedroom for E has an ensuite. Would of been better off having just a downstairs loo and having a better sized living room than essentially a box.

Hmmmm Benny off again to spend money On Flo..... Unsurprising

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the non bedroom downstairs is to get round the parking? And maybe a council tax band?? It was commented on the last planning that 5 beds should have 3 spaces but with a double drive and a garage it was adequate. But what have they moved about to get a window on the bedroom wasn't it enclosed on all sides before? Can the plan ers watch her insta and use that as a cause to object 'you are both idiots, we decline' 😂 haven't watched today's stories yet so no doubt I'll be back here once I have! However I'll say from watching yesterday there's no reason the hot tub couldn't have gone beside the paddling pool and not ruin the beloved grass!
One more thing before I go, why build PLANTERS for anything apart from plants, should have just built a wall!!

• Haha
So, the living room is going to be more of a ‘snug’ and the kitchen on the plan is going to be a open plan kitchen, diner and lounge ........

From her stories anyway.. but we all know she talks absolute pish!

Why does she have to go to the step children’s schools so early to pick up? Do they finish early?

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to go to the step children’s schools so early to pick up? Do they finish early?
Because flo needs to park right outside the school gate, not sure if it's so gracie gets to the car sooner so she can then go get George and Rosie. Surely down the road wouldn't cause a massive issue. I think gracie does finish earlier than the other 2.

Reactions: 3
All them stories this morning just to say they had an argument and there were some insects near the hot tub!! Please Flo get a friend to talk too.
every house we move to we sit outside on old deckchairs and look how far we’ve come and say what we are going to do to this house! Thought they only had the previous house? Why does she lie so much and make out they are something they are not
Exactly. This is only the second renovation together. She makes it sounds like it's something they do every year.

Reactions: 7
I can’t watch these people like her who have time to go shopping every day, she’s living the life of riley!

Reactions: 8
So, the living room is going to be more of a ‘snug’ and the kitchen on the plan is going to be a open plan kitchen, diner and lounge ........

From her stories anyway.. but we all know she talks absolute pish!
Wasn't the lounge going to be for adults? I may have made that up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can't find where someone said about Harry walking home so could walk to school, I'm sure he must do, he walks to the gym at 6.30am. It's just more dramatic to say 5 kids.
The # on the hot tub reel 😂😂beach life, florida 😂😂 along with how lucky she is to have amazing children and stepmom problems as a #. My toddler could do better!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.