The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again trying to make out she’s well off. If the hot tub breaks she can’t afford to pay for it, then says she can afford to but just doesn’t want to. Flo why do you feel the need to constantly make out you’re rich. If I broke a hot tub I hired I’d find it hard to pay to replace it if it was worth a lot of money.

Reactions: 9
Urgh the way he sniffed in the video this morning made me feel sick! The pair of them are just so common! Don’t get me wrong, I’m as common as they come but I own it and don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.

Reactions: 11
Hot tubs, meals out, more new clothes etc etc but it’s ok… the kids have got some water beads 😂😂😂 my kids are 4 and 6 and those beads would entertain them for maybe an hour at absolute most. Why are her much older children going to be remotely interested in them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What planet is she on, with this party. Absolutely ridiculous, you can't buy love and happiness (or be gifted it)

She just contradicts herself continously. I have a direct debit set up so it pays off what it is... Then she says I did it on studio so I can pay it off monthly, so it's not a massive bill and says it will be paid over a few months.

Does anyone else rebuy their entire crockery set every year?! In case any of you didn't know, they are a family of 7 (😂) so I understand there will be broken plates, but even with mine as much younger, we don't have that much broken. Certainly not enough to warrant replacing everything every year 😂😂

I see she is going to update on school placement after it was me mentioned on here this morning. Coincidence,... I think not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hot tubs, meals out, more new clothes etc etc but it’s ok… the kids have got some water beads 😂😂😂 my kids are 4 and 6 and those beads would entertain them for maybe an hour at absolute most. Why are her much older children going to be remotely interested in them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Xx
I’ve always said why does her kids have no toys! Especially Rosie! She’s the same age as my youngest and my youngest has toys still!

What planet is she on, with this party. Absolutely ridiculous, you can't buy love and happiness (or be gifted it)

She just contradicts herself continously. I have a direct debit set up so it pays off what it is... Then she says I did it on studio so I can pay it off monthly, so it's not a massive bill and says it will be paid over a few months.

Does anyone else rebuy their entire crockery set every year?! In case any of you didn't know, they are a family of 7 (😂) so I understand there will be broken plates, but even with mine as much younger, we don't have that much broken. Certainly not enough to warrant replacing everything every year 😂😂

I see she is going to update on school placement after it was me mentioned on here this morning. Coincidence,... I think not!
Also the comment about paying for the bedding on the studio catalogue. First she did, then she didn’t, then she “remembered” now she’s working that it was the first year she had been able to purchase Christmas bedding out right, but at Christmas it was “we have never had Christmas bedding before this is the first year because I’m earning a wage now” and I’m pretty sure she did put it on the catalogue anyway because you know, they are a large family 😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯

I genuinely used to really like her, but she’s definitely lost the plot over the insta fame she seems to think she has. All that money on the garden when they’ve got a whole house to renovate, I’d rather spend on the house and leave the garden (and the party) until later.

I can’t remember the last time I bought new plates either 😜

I’ve always said why does her kids have no toys! Especially Rosie! She’s the same age as my youngest and my youngest has toys still!
Rosie should definitely still have toys. It makes me really sad that she doesn't seem to have any. My daughter is 9, but still loves to play with toys whether her barbies or even just her teddy's. She's treated like the baby, but not actually allows to be a young child 😔😔

I cannot believe the weed killer stories! Is she stupid? She has children and a dog not to mention other people’s pets in the local area. Get on your hands and needs and do some weeding Flo! You do duck all else with your day!

I love when the kids are at school so I can do my routine, what spend money on yourself at mcdonalds? Meals out at the weekend, yet she made a big fuss about when she paid when they took the kids out, that should be normal to take the kids out not do everything when they're not there. Apparently the coffee is justified cos Ben gave her the sticker cards for a free coffee, so he's spending tit loads on maccy ds instead then 🤦‍♀️
George obviously didn't get his school place after her silly appeal with Joanne writing.
A big fuss for Ben turning 41, yet the kids don't get anything, a bell tent now for the graze table to be out the sun, games room?? But crisps and dips can be put on the tables at 5pm 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ why such a big fuss for this? I'm sure it's not normal to put more effort into your husbands birthday and almost forget your kids birthdays.
Rosie got some wellies and a rain jacket 🙈

• Haha
Apart from hitting balls about in the park, has George ever been taken to play golf with the clubs she got him for his birthday?? Not sure if I've missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️ useful gift!

I can't wait til they're fed up with those, because she won't work out what to do with them. Hope the dog doesn't try to eat them 😢 but she thought they'd be mega excited, like you said an hour maybe, not much more
But then my kids have other toys.
The oversized dress is that now pj's?
She needed 27 balls for the wall so she's ordered 24, or the other way around. You'd surely order a couple 1st? Queue the big 'oh my god they've arrived and I didn't realise the parcels would be this big oh silly me' flo love 24 or 27 30cm balls aren't coming in a small packet 🙄 I honestly know she'll have measured wrong. And actually she said, 1 30cm ball and 30 cm gap between. How big does she thing the planters are? Because I'm sure it can't be 24 or 27 meters can it?? 😂😂 Can't wait for this car crash!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In
Apart from hitting balls about in the park, has George ever been taken to play golf with the clubs she got him for his birthday?? Not sure if I've missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️ useful gift!

I can't wait til they're fed up with those, because she won't work out what to do with them. Hope the dog doesn't try to eat them 😢 but she thought they'd be mega excited, like you said an hour maybe, not much more
But then my kids have other toys.
The oversized dress is that now pj's?
She needed 27 balls for the wall so she's ordered 24, or the other way around. You'd surely order a couple 1st? Queue the big 'oh my god they've arrived and I didn't realise the parcels would be this big oh silly me' flo love 24 or 27 30cm balls aren't coming in a small packet 🙄 I honestly know she'll have measured wrong. And actually she said, 1 30cm ball and 30 cm gap between. How big does she thing the planters are? Because I'm sure it can't be 24 or 27 meters can it?? 😂😂 Can't wait for this car crash!!
I does seem a lot.

I would have ordered one to check what it was like in real life.

I just can't understand why you'd have planters made though, to just put tacky plastic balls in them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why not have spent an afternoon during the holidays to take the children and let them choose real plants and then plant them. Get them involved in something more fun, rather than just getting them tidying up.

There she goes again trying to make out she’s well off. If the hot tub breaks she can’t afford to pay for it, then says she can afford to but just doesn’t want to. Flo why do you feel the need to constantly make out you’re rich. If I broke a hot tub I hired I’d find it hard to pay to replace it if it was worth a lot of money.
At one point they bought a second hand lazy spa at their old house and spent a fortune on chemicals for her to moan constantly she couldn't get the levels right and got rid of it

Reactions: 4
Wow she talks some crap and she’s terrible at remembering what she’s shown it said on the gram.

She made a big deal at Christmas about this being the first time they’ve ever been able to buy Christmas bedding for the kids now she’s ‘earning a wage’. Then we found her selling her old sets on fb. Now apparently she’s been buying them every year on studio.

Also did she say that it’s a ridiculous cost of £200 buying a dinner set? because she showed us the one she bought from studio in lockdown and I remember looking at it on the website to see if they did other colours and it was about £30. She also then said it was terrible because it chipped easily and she wouldn’t buy a dinner set from studio again 🤔

• Heart
Wow she talks some crap and she’s terrible at remembering what she’s shown it said on the gram.

She made a big deal at Christmas about this being the first time they’ve ever been able to buy Christmas bedding for the kids now she’s ‘earning a wage’. Then we found her selling her old sets on fb. Now apparently she’s been buying them every year on studio.

Also did she say that it’s a ridiculous cost of £200 buying a dinner set? because she showed us the one she bought from studio in lockdown and I remember looking at it on the website to see if they did other colours and it was about £30. She also then said it was terrible because it chipped easily and she wouldn’t buy a dinner set from studio again 🤔
I thought at first maybe she’s just a bit jittery but now I genuinely think she’s just thick as.

Did anyone see her face this morning, because George left bubbles on the dishes 😳 For gods sake flo do them yourself and let the poor kids be kids, you could even buy them some toys too. Water beads, bubbles this morning they aren’t toddlers 🤦🏼‍♀️
She slipped up before as well about going in the hot tub “It’ll be lovely for me and benny to relax in there later…. well the kids too we’ll all be in it but be nice for me and Ben later” the children are literally an inconvenience to her and get in the way with her time with Ben. I mean I suppose I’d understand if they constantly had 5 kids around the place and never got any time together but they are kid free ALOT. Was definitely a wise choice not to have another baby, they’d never get their time then 🤮

Reactions: 11
Today’s outfit though 🤣 Does her day involve ‘crap Mothering till 9pm then a shift at the strip club at 10pm’ 🤣

Also no bread in the house for the Kid’s lunches 🙈 How does Ben deal with her sat talking rubbish into her phone all day whilst the house is a tip and no shopping, well not for actual essentials, is done

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s outfit though 🤣 Does her day involve ‘crap Mothering till 9pm then a shift at the strip club at 10pm’ 🤣

Also no bread in the house for the Kid’s lunches 🙈 How does Ben deal with her sat talking rubbish into her phone all day whilst the house is a tip and no shopping, well not for actual essentials, is done
I know, it's Tuesday, she was kid free since Thursday and couldn't manage to have any bread for lunches, on a Tuesday!! Sometimes I might be scrabbling about by Friday if they've eaten all the intended packed lunch stuff.
😳 Hot tub on the grass oh no!! Next weeks stories sorted for how it's ruined the grass 🙄 there we are I've planned her content 😂
That skirt, for the school run! Is she for real? It's not about confidence it's about dressing for where you are.
Also anyone seen sian slating maccy ds coffee and how vile it is this morning 😂 but don't worry, flos 'not gonna lie' she didn't get one today she got one from the shop 😴😴😴

• Haha
I really wish these insta huns with no medical qualifications would stop the whataboutism chat about the vaccine, we’re never going to be out of lockdowns if all the anti vaxxing clowns continue 😶
Plus Ben has had it and he’s fine so what’s her problem. 🙄

Reactions: 7
She needs to turn the sound off the video when she’s ‘directing’. This morning telling Rosie to stand in front of the camera when she was blowing her bubbles. Just let her play without performing fgs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.