The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for dinner and no children in sight... Yet they have all of them today she said.

Benny has a boohoo t-shirt on. Is she trying to get a partnership with them as the King and Queen of Boohoo?! 🤮

Reactions: 5
Out for dinner and no children in sight... Yet they have all of them today she said.

Benny has a boohoo t-shirt on. Is she trying to get a partnership with them as the King and Queen of Boohoo?! 🤮
To be fair she did said r and g went a day early to their dad's and g and h had been dropped home, I assume she went to subway on her own cos he doesn't treat the kids. Been no coffee from maccy ds whilst kids have been home and she'd have to buy them something too! Meal out at the weekend too hence the boohoo tit. And not sure when linguine was the healthy choice 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10

They went to their other parents, of course they won’t get to go out for nice food. And when they do get taken out they get a kids meal anyway 😔

The kids had a day out, they got to visit her dead dad. How thrilling for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair she did said r and g went a day early to their dad's and g and h had been dropped home, I assume she went to subway on her own cos he doesn't treat the kids. Been no coffee from maccy ds whilst kids have been home and she'd have to buy them something too! Meal out at the weekend too hence the boohoo tit. And not sure when linguine was the healthy choice 🤔🤔
They went to their other parents, of course they won’t get to go out for nice food. And when they do get taken out they get a kids meal anyway 😔
Ah I missed thst. Last thing I heard her say was they had them all. Her voice is quite monotone so I do zone out a bit amongst all the chatting about herself 😂

Yeah I noticed the lack of coffees this week.

I think really this week has just been a week off for her from doing the school run (so doing even less than usual, and spending more as usual on herself) kids probably would have had a better time at school. Still at least they may have some fun with their other parents now to end the holiday off

Why is she doing this party? It’s not a big birthday? No gift but a huge party, hiring a band and caterers. Really odd. She does not earn that kind of money 😂
Anything for benny. But can’t manage to take the kids for a game of bowling 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 8
Re the toilet..I assumed it was toilet cleaner that she had poured in the loo prior to cleaning the bathroom....mine is yellow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why does she say she gets all the messages and they’re vile and disgusting? Flo you read here, no one here inboxes you. I hate how these ‘influencers’ lie and say they get messages rather than being honest they read here. They must be bothered by opinions here because they read here. Another instagrammer said she didn’t read here yet it was obvious she did as she went reading all the past comments from the people who had opinions on her here and then tried to work out who they were and started blocking people on their account. Pathetic and how time consuming! Then they put up nasty stories trying to get their followers to attack these account.

People here have opinions, not trolling! Trolling is if someone inboxes you being really threatening and vile.

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t like someone’s opinion she’s just blocks them, she calls all opinions trolling!

Reactions: 6
If I filmed my Husband like that whilst he was sleeping he’d kill me! Her whole sad little life is completely defined by ‘content’ for the gram isn’t it. She likes to believe she’s some big time ‘influencer’ when in reality she’s a bored, average, grubby looking housewife. She’s a crap Mother who would rather spunk all her cash on herself rather than on the Children, and spends most of her day talking into a phone rather than spending time with them. Her house is a dump and I don’t just mean this ‘Reno’ project, the old one was also a dump. Her decor taste is non existent. Jesus she’s even a tit Dog Mum, that poor Dog must be bored out of his brain he spends all day cooped up in that house and the poor Dog they had put down never even gets a second thought. She’s clearly fallen out with her family, not surprising considering she’s a compulsive liar. A large proportion of her followers are just there for the car crash tv she provides. Her life is a mess and I actually pity the stupid deluded Woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone looks better with a tan’ evens out skin tone, blends flaws and dries up spots. Nothing to do with the NuSkin.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.