The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Flo saw her fair share of saggy ball sacks during her Tinder search for a sugar daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another classic today, in our old house we ruined the grass putting a paddling pool on it, we always put the pool on the patio 🤦‍♀️ could understand if she said 'since then we've always put it on the patio' but of course she just carried on contradicting herself. Also what was gracie measuring for the pool to be as tall as Rosie?

Reactions: 7
The way she speaks to those children. Telling them to flash their abs and bum on Instagram for everyone to see. She doesn’t know if a paedophile is watching her stories. Really irresponsible and if I were Joanne I wouldn’t be happy with her doing that.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The way she speaks to those children. Telling them to flash their abs and bum on Instagram for everyone to see. She doesn’t know if a paedophile is watching her stories. Really irresponsible and if I were Joanne I wouldn’t be happy with her doing that.
Inappropriate way to speak to them, and should respect their choice to keep covered up, especially when she's posting in on her stories!!

Reactions: 9
Inappropriate way to speak to them, and should respect their choice to keep covered up, especially when she's posting in on her stories!!
The irony in that is she was trying to tell us how important it is to let the kids use the correct terms for their anatomy for obvious reasons but now she’s encouraging them to get their body’s out in front of thousands of followers 😐😐

Why was she so insistent that they all get undressed while she was recording them? Very strange. Not everyone wants to flash their body to everyone on Instagram Flo.

Reactions: 8
Wow!!! Right guys I know we all come here and pick her to death over her loooooong list of bullshit but that Is so disturbing it’s made me feel funny! She is dangerous showing off those children like that and I think it’s very worrying the way she spoke to them regarding their bodies!!! If I was the other parents I would be mortified and demanding that set of videos taken down!
Enough is enough flo your exposing your children to god knows who in a sexual manner

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They’ve built planters and are planning to put plastic topiary balls in them. 🤯 You might as well have just build a wall Donald!!

• Haha
Another classic today, in our old house we ruined the grass putting a paddling pool on it, we always put the pool on the patio 🤦‍♀️ could understand if she said 'since then we've always put it on the patio' but of course she just carried on contradicting herself. Also what was gracie measuring for the pool to be as tall as Rosie?
maybe exaggerating the measuring for the 10ft pool that Flo kept banging on about, even though the box says 8ft! She’s so contradicting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So 3 hours ago ‘we haven’t grouted yet black or grey is hard to come by so we’re just researching and looking’ now all of a sudden they’re grouting WHAT THE HELL is she just a compulsive liar or???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Dominos order didn’t look cheap.

They’re not doing the pergola now and saving the money for the renovation. Has Ben realised how much Flo has been spending and cancelled it 😂

• Haha
Ben can surely get wood cheaper and build a pergola? Poor excuse that the cost is stopping it. She can spend £500 on an air wrap and countless other tit she's bought but the pergola isn't being done to save money 😂😂

I really felt so uncomfortable through that whole pool stories. She has got no shame, those poor children.

If my children were being videoed continuously like they are, and then like that there would be no way, I would be on such good terms with this woman (as she constantly tells everyone they are). It's just completely wrong, as each of then gets older, they too will stop coming, just like the eldest girl.

She should be ashamed of herself, but she loves herself and her 'followers' far too much to realise she's doing anything wrong. Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Has she had some lip fillers or am I going mad?
Do you know what, I think she’s had something. I’m sure her lips used to be smaller. She won’t address it though of course because she’s a ‘natral bueaty’ (spelt probably how she would spell it🤣)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.