The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister and her mum both posted Rosie happy bday messages on their facebooks flo never commented or liked either of them..there was also no birthday post for flo from them so I agree there must have been a falling out.
Ben has a big big family but you don’t see them being involved what so ever which is odd.! None of his sisters comment on her stuff or tag her in anything and neither does she to them. I know all families are different but they are very secluded.
And I would put money on it it’s down to her and the way she is. People don’t tolerate weird odd behaviour like hers. She’s too possessive, pushy and a rotten liar!
I wonder if Flo is the reason why Benny isn’t with his ex and why Flo left her husband. She said her family told her it was a massive mistake. I wonder if she cheated on him but they were close to him. She moved away didn’t she to be with him

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Flo is the reason why Benny isn’t with his ex and why Flo left her husband. She said her family told her it was a massive mistake. I wonder if she cheated on him but they were close to him. She moved away didn’t she to be with him
I think they met on tinder to be fair and I can’t see Joanne accepting gifts or sending them if they had been cheating. Probably more to flos story with her ex than she’s letting on tho she always speaks about him with such spite.

Reactions: 4
Been having a proper nose on fb seeing as I can’t sleep (again!!) and found flo’s sister. Now it all makes sense, she has a beautiful home in the country. A proper boot room, stunning views, everything Flo clearly wants but is far too chavvy to ever achieve!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems her and her sister were in contact in 1st lockdown as there's loads of posts (fb stalking also). Her sister seems to have a beautiful home and life and close with her brother and mum. I wonder what's happened in the last 6months? Unless she said don't prance us all over your bloody page we don't want to show we're family 😂

Think we can see what happened to the lip now, maybe wind changed and it stuck this way 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
It seamed to have all gone quiet with Flo and her family when George wanted to go a stay with his dad for a wile in the first lockdown. Let’s hope her family get on with the dads side , Maybe her family didn’t agree on how she treats her children or treats anyone else she horrible you can just see it through her

It seems her and her sister were in contact in 1st lockdown as there's loads of posts (fb stalking also). Her sister seems to have a beautiful home and life and close with her brother and mum. I wonder what's happened in the last 6months? Unless she said don't prance us all over your bloody page we don't want to show we're family 😂

Think we can see what happened to the lip now, maybe wind changed and it stuck this way 😂😂😂
Looks like one of the Beckhams kids 😂

Flo - “ I don’t agree with putting my children on here when they are having a hard time”

YOU PUT A PHOTO OF ROSIE CRYING DURING HOME SCHOOL!!!!!!!FML!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right! She has just said she doesn’t agree with putting her kids on Instagram when they’re having a hard time. Has she forgotten the day she out a photo up of Rosie crying because of homeschooling or that she constantly mentions how much the kids are struggling or also discusses Gracie!! God she infuriates me! Just because you deleted the story Flo, doesn’t mean you didn’t do it you hypocritical blemish Barbie wannabe twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs a friend desperately she’s a very sad woman, all those dots about the ins and outs of them trying for a baby 😴😴
It also couldn’t be more obvious there’s a fall out with her family too ... nobody to help if they had a baby? I’ve not had a baby in years but I know my mum & family would be help if I was too .

Reactions: 6
They aren’t having a baby, because then they can’t go on holiday on their own! Or have a date night. What do all the families that aren’t ‘blended’ do?! That just makes her sound really selfish don’t you think, or does it just come across strange to me

Reactions: 8
They aren’t having a baby, because then they can’t go on holiday on their own! Or have a date night. What do all the families that aren’t ‘blended’ do?! That just makes her sound really selfish don’t you think, or does it just come across strange to me
Nope I agree, makes her sound self involved. I think it’s also because she doesn’t have support because none of her family nor bens actually like her

Reactions: 5
The fact that she felt the need to tell us that she got banged in the shower last night speaks volumes about what a sad, attention seeking little Girl she really is. #TMI

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The fact that she felt the need to tell us that she got banged in the shower last night speaks volumes about what a sad, attention seeking little Girl she really is. #TMI
When did she say this?? Did I miss it?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had to re watch to check.. I can’t get where you’ve got that from tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.