The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flo “don’t know what the fireworks are for” ....that will be your old neighbours celebrating your move!!
Newbie, I've stalked for ages but had to address this 🤣🤣
The fireworks were for a young local guy who died due to covid, its been all over local fb pages, Ben will have known 100%
No doubt flo will know this now 👋

Honestly dislike her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fireworks were for a young local guy who died due to covid, its been all over local fb pages, Ben will have known 100%

Honestly dislike her
Perhaps if she had friends....she would know this. She is a sad, lonely, spotty, greasy individual!!! Thank god we haven’t had to see her ugly mutt this morning! Bet she’s parading around in next to nothing tho, trying to get attention from the digger driver. So desperate!!

Reactions: 7

Honestly dislike her
She’s so insensitive and dim. I was actually expecting her to somehow make the Fireworks about her Dad as she seems to milk the Man’s death for all the content she possibly can.

Reactions: 3
Me too !

I see everybody is working except Flo . Oops I forgot she has to record for the gram because all her followers are so invested in this reno 🥱
I’d love to hack into her account to see how many messages she actually gets ..... she didn’t ‘reshare’ many HBD stories for Rosie did she..... 👀🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’d love to hack into her account to see how many messages she actually gets ..... she didn’t ‘reshare’ many HBD stories for Rosie did she..... 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve been thinking this about the lumi too, never shares her “customers” thank you messages or pictures from her “customers” to say it’s arrived or even any comparison pictures like all the others do. Maybe her business not as great as she tries to con everyone into believing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve been thinking this about the lumi too, never shares her “customers” thank you messages or pictures from her “customers” to say it’s arrived or even any comparison pictures like all the others do. Maybe her business not as great as she tries to con everyone into believing 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can't even remember who half her customers are 😂 but then her 'whoever ordered this please get in touch' is probably a tit tactic to get others wanting the product.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ll see some soon now that’s been said 😂 I watched a program about all those pyramid schemes a while ago, they all have stock photos of everything including thankyou msgs , so even if she was to share there’s no guarantee they’d actually be hers 😂😂

She can't even remember who half her customers are 😂 but then her 'whoever ordered this please get in touch' is probably a tit tactic to get others wanting the product.
I feel like a lot of the time when she’s asking for the customer to contact her, the packaging looks a bit worse for wear

Reactions: 3
We’ll see some soon now that’s been said 😂 I watched a program about all those pyramid schemes a while ago, they all have stock photos of everything including thankyou msgs , so even if she was to share there’s no guarantee they’d actually be hers 😂😂

yeah 100% I used to work for nu skin (stupidly got sucked in, thankfully didn’t do it long I realised it was like every other MLM) Your part of a WhatsApp group with your “leaders” or “team” and yeah u all share pics and claim u know them when u don’t it’s probably one person of the 100ppl that know them lol half the before and after pics are absolute lies as I had quite a lot of products(not the lumI I wasn’t paying for that lol) and yeah none of them did what the before and afters said

also they only flog the lumi coz it has the biggest mark up so get big commission and it helps Them reach targets to move up the ranks without selling too much because of the price

• Heart
Such a fake account. Flo will do anything for attention. Half naked stories. Flaunt herself and her children. Has no respect for lockdown and is more interested in how she looks than those children of hers. Another account that is just all for show. And her spelling and grammar drives me mad, nor sure she is fit to do any kind of homeschool anyway!

Reactions: 5
Why on earth are they ripping out every single plant, bush and tree!! Does she not was any privacy? Very strange

Reactions: 2
Digging your garden up at 8am on a Saturday, bet the neighbours were well pleased 🙄
Omg I thought this!! On her “time laps” she said they were up & out at 7.30!... I’d be fuming if I was a neighbour waking up to that that early!

Her latest post hashtags 😂😂 #nevada WtF??? My favourite is #renotahoe..... you is a hoe alright!

• Haha
Omg I thought this!! On her “time laps” she said they were up & out at 7.30!... I’d be fuming if I was a neighbour waking up to that that early!
taking the pee on a Saturday, but typical Flo, couldn’t give a rats arse about anyone else, I would hate to live next door to them, no wonder the neighbours are all up for higher fences 🤣

• Haha
The spellings on her lately grid post, the quote thing. DAMN!

does she not get those things checked before posting ?? 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.