The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think rosie takes after her 🙄🙄 stupid woman , the poor kid doesn’t have a choice but to act like Flo, she’s no toys and her illiterate mother couldn’t give a single tit about school work 😂

also going on about that air wrap again 🙄 she needs shampoo and soap never mind hair curlers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said that no school work today spending quality time with kids, there doing gardening or what not while she plays Cardi b over the film , 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She said that no school work today spending quality time with kids, there doing gardening or what not while she plays Cardi b over the film , 🤔
What a joke . Very little school work been done during this lockdown and she wouldn't know how to spend quality time with her children . I don't think going to Asda qualifies 🤣

Reactions: 6
Firstly she did not need to tell anyone about George’s incident with the bike AT ALL. Plus she acts so differently when the children are in the room; with George she ignores him. With Rosie she drags her in, cuddles her on her knee. It’s clear she always wanted a girl but it doesn’t mean she needs to act that way to George

Reactions: 11
How humiliating!! That poor boy! She is also bloody lucky he didn’t fall and bang his head considering they never wear helmets. Massive bugbear of mine after looking after so many kids with brain injuries

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed and annoyed by the fake yawns!! duck me flo, you’re so boring you even finish off your stories with a fake yawn to go with your fake personality

Rosie said yesterday she doesn't want to go to school cos the work will be hard - her mum has done that to her. She will have missed half the work they've done because she shasnt allowed them to do a full day of school, it actually made me feel sorry for the attention seeking, babiefied girl.

• Heart
I notice that Rosie is the only one getting a treat for finishing home schooling . What about 'her ' other 4 children 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Shes such a beg honestly begging for a dyson hair wrap and if she wasn't begging she wouldn't be tagging them constantly, give it a rest you scrubber and wash your hair😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes such a beg honestly begging for a dyson hair wrap and if she wasn't begging she wouldn't be tagging them constantly, give it a rest you scrubber and wash your hair😒
I’m assuming it’s because she doesn’t actually have the money to spend. And then when no one gifts one it’ll be ‘oh I heard they were rubbish in the end so I didn’t get one’ 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Check skirt and leopard print top?!! ✋ no Flo, it’s not a good look...at all 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t know if this has been asked before who is the 5th child? I’m a new follower and just a bit confused as I only always see 4🙈

Reactions: 1
literally the only people who have been gifted the dyson are top top influencers who have nearly 1m or over 1m followers and have ongoing contracts with dyson and who are like 6-10 years into their Instagram career, have built relationships with big big brands like Dior and net a Porter and other high end brands. Who started when insta first came around and have blogs etc and earn 1000’s a month from it.
You can’t just tag and expect to get it for free, you have to put a lot of work in and creativity to get somewhere in the Instagram influencer world, if done correctly it can be great but it’s not as simple as tagging a brand.

just buy one for gods sake when they come back in stock lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.