The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Working from home’ WOW she thinks she actually works now 🙄 Shes that person that works for a day and doesn’t stop banging on about how hard they’ve worked 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ again YOU DO NOT WORK FLO! Not at home not anywhere! Can someone please explain to her what actual work is and that selling a face dildo isn't cheers👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
content being lonely, and wouldn’t have. Any other way ? .... you have no choice being a loner love!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone be interested in her “cleaning”? She adds nothing of value as a cleaning influencer. There are no useful tips and her routine only covers a very, very basic surface clean. She just hoovers and sprays chemicals everywhere ... everyday. Her carpets are really grubby looking and you can’t tell me that the scented foam is doing them any favours.

Flo 👋🏻 I would be really impressed with your cleaning if you cleaned your kitchen tiles. The grout looks absolutely rank!!

So now she thinks sitting in her jammis watching tv and responding to emails is work ?! That woman wouldn’t know a hard days work at a REAL JOB if she tryed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think I’ve noticed her cleaning? It looks like the kids do the cleaning 😂😂 she sits and does absolutely nothing all day long. I’m all for kids helping out but she doesn’t even work not sure what her excuse is. If she thinks selling Lumi Spa is a job - she me as well go door to door and sell Avon - it’s the same thing 😂 sooooooo lazy, kids are all at school so absolutely no excuse to not be working. I personally would be mortified if I was her, surely Benny must get annoyed about it? He’ll defo have a wandering eye because let’s face it - it’s very unattractive.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she is looking for someone to gift her some pampas grass ! Why can’t she just google it ? Oh no she would have to buy it then 😡

Benny doing what he dose (sic) best....yeah sleeping cos he’s absolutely knackered from working his backside off 24/7 to support everyone because you’re too fricking lazy to get a job!

• Heart
Benny doing what he dose (sic) best....yeah sleeping cos he’s absolutely knackered from working his backside off 24/7 to support everyone because you’re too fricking lazy to get a job!
That’s a bit harsh ! She’s an influencer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Cringing at the blatant begging for pampas grass 😂😂😂😂 jeeeeezo!
And then tagging the companies saying ‘I’ll be in touch’ and then a sly post about how much she does for small business!! Oh she’s clearly not as stupid as she makes out!!!!! Cringe!!!

Reactions: 5
Honestly don’t know why she’s bothering - I personally think the decor in her home is horrible - it’s all very tacky and tasteless. Not sure which child has the the room with the huge ‘G’ but I’m pretty sure they don’t want an artificial plant above their bed looooool, so odd!

Her account is all about begging and flaunting, she’ll have an only fans account soon to get the attention she so obviously lacks and craves

Honestly don’t know why she’s bothering - I personally think the decor in her home is horrible - it’s all very tacky and tasteless. Not sure which child has the the room with the huge ‘G’ but I’m pretty sure they don’t want an artificial plant above their bed looooool, so odd!
I agree I think her house the same as the rest ,she’s just followed Every other influencer with her home, no real colour other than grey & white and no style ... not surprising tho I’m not sure flo ever has original ideas her whole life and lifestyle is copying other people
And the lot of them putting artificial plants in kids rooms especially wee boys is weird! Buy them toys or something for kids ffs Flo!

Reactions: 4
I can’t actually watch anymore, she is beyond cringe worthy!
she try’s to make out her life is literally perfect when I bet behind the scenes she’s a nightmare.
What she posts and shows is no where near reality and she’s playing a dangerous game because she will make people think her posts are “normal” and it’s not! I know she wants her page to be professional and whatever that’s fine but my god she is not relatable anymore and is so stuck up her own ass it’s awful to watch!
she said she’s ago it’s Bens sister who actually got her cleaning as she has such high standards, so when she joined the family she felt she had to do the same, so why make out this is natural for you? Always wanting to act like your above people when your kot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.