The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly is he telling the jobcentre so that he continues to claim benefits. I didn’t think YT full time is an actual job that qualifies to claim benefits. Absolutely sickens me that they seem to get everything handed to them on a plate and people like us study, work hard just to keep a roof over our heads. The mind boggles it really does
---
Forgot to mention. So they are now setting up a Patreon for us mere peasants to pay their “wages”. What different stuff that they aren’t already putting up on YT for the world to see that they will put on there. Remember “trolls” may pay the monthly payment and still cause upset for you. Just hope you will declare all income at the end of the tax year. Their content is boring. Having the kids talk over eachother, or know that Flo is unwell yet again and she’s upset or seeing Zoe flash her flesh about is nothing people are that interested in unless it’s the oldies from the USA that are always sooking up their backsides. You will always have negativity. You are just a bunch of lazy c****. Go and get a real job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How stupid is Ben saying they’ve been struggling with the negative comments.
He then says but we have a moderater helping out, puts his thumb up to the mod saying they’re doing a great job and says “ you know who you are” 🤦‍♀️

Everyone knows Penny Lane is the mod 🤷‍♀️

Penny answers someone in the comments who has said they might comment to much.
Penny says no they love reading your comments.

Yes we all know who she is to Ben 😂
Penny Lane aka Isobel/Curly 😃

Reactions: 13
Don't think I'll be watching any more as I'd hate to contribute anything to them. It's all too sickening.

Reactions: 14
Realistically how many people will join the patreon?
I can’t think that many. I’m not even sure Maw maw will join I don’t think she’s a paying member.
---
That Hayley woman says she’s going to join. She was the one crying that she couldn’t afford a roast dinner a few months back 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They are not making enough money to do this full time, because if you get even 1p in benefits you should be working.

Universal credit give people who are self employed 1 year start up, so in the first year you don’t have to meet the minimum income floor and I have suspected that for a while this is what they are doing ever since they finally registered for tax. Zoe will be saying she’s working on leopard fox and him on this social media crap.

It will be interesting to see what they do in a year when they don’t meet the minimum income.

Reactions: 16
They are not making enough money to do this full time, because if you get even 1p in benefits you should be working.

Universal credit give people who are self employed 1 year start up, so in the first year you don’t have to meet the minimum income floor and I have suspected that for a while this is what they are doing ever since they finally registered for tax. Zoe will be saying she’s working on leopard fox and him on this social media crap.

It will be interesting to see what they do in a year when they don’t meet the minimum income.
Thankyou Spiller.I knew someone had mentioned it before and understood how it works(y)

Reactions: 9
It’s when Zoe said that they’ve been earning for the last 6 months from social media. I would really like to know how much they are making cos it surely can’t be that much.

Reactions: 10

Do you know what the minimum income is?

Oh yeah and him setting up his own social media company 😂😂😂Acting all billy big bollocks because he’s been doing some private work for ….. that bloody dance school. Woo hoo I can see the big time calling. He really does think he’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My experience of UC was very strict and impossible to get off! When I met my husband and we eventually moved in together he was on 35k and I was only entitled to what would have been child tax credits, yet he still had to go and prove his identity etc and I was still expected to work. It wasn’t like when i was a young single mum and income support existed - you’re still expected to look for work as a single parent to small children under school age. In fact my friend is single, works 2 jobs but still has to do as UC tell her! So my conclusion is that Zoe and Ben must be lying to the job centre about stuff.

Congratulations Sullivans! You’ve achieved being the sterotype of a big family that so many others are trying to fight not to be seen as. Too many kids, no plans for their futures, adapted council home, nobody working and exploiting your children’s childhoods to line your own pockets. I can’t wait for YouTube to have to start clamping down on family influencers. There should be rules and laws in place like there are for acting, and any other child Labour tbh.

Reactions: 17
They have to provide monthly cash in and cash out figures to the DWP but thats no problem for accountant Butch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so i’ve had a bit tooooo much time on my hands this morning 🫣 so i’ve been on a benefits calculator and my god are they taking it in.
i’ve done a calculation based on 12 kids, av rent for a council/HA house of that size and council tax.
he would of got a rough pension payout of 45k leaving RAF plus 1500 per month.
ive done a quick google search on how much they could be earning from youtube etc so put 500 - this could be way off though.
This is what they could be getting every 4 weeks.
it’s shocking 😮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Oh yeah and him setting up his own social media company 😂😂😂Acting all billy big bollocks because he’s been doing some private work for ….. that bloody dance school. Woo hoo I can see the big time calling. He really does think he’s something.
Reminds me of my brother-in-law who lives in New Zealand. He's 70 this year but for the last few years he's been involved in amateur theatre. On one of my phone calls with my sister, she mentioned an upcoming Shakespearean play he was rehearsing for. She said he had a leading part and was thinking about future plans. She added that he wasn't really tempted to move to the US and was quite happy to "share his talents" in NZ. I nearly spat out my tea. Remind anyone of Femben?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so i’ve had a bit tooooo much time on my hands this morning 🫣 so i’ve been on a benefits calculator and my god are they taking it in.
i’ve done a calculation based on 12 kids, av rent for a council/HA house of that size and council tax.
ive done a quick google search on how much they could be earning from youtube etc so put 500 - this could be way off though.
it’s shocking 😮
This makes me so angry.
No wonder he doesn't want to go and find a real job.
Scrounging,scheming Scumivans.Trying to pull the wool over Gloria and the other grannies eyes who more than likely have not got a pot to piss in and to top it off they are trying to scrounge even more with Patreon:mad:

Reactions: 11
it’s shocking 😮
That pisses me off so much. Lazy, fat scrounging cunts. People go out and graft for hours and hours, breaking their backs, but don‘t bring home anything like that. He should be made to get a job. If I was in charge of this country people like them would have to take any job to support the kids they had with zero thought as to how they’d pay for them. If that meant cleaning filthy toilets for 40hrs a week, then so be it. They are the ones who give big families a bad name.

it’s shocking 😮
Does this include the disability money they'll be applying for for Joseph? 😡
---
£60710 in benefits a year!!!!

No wonder they don't want to work and can afford the lodge. Scrounging bastards are still after Patreon subscribers and Friday night live donations though. 😤

• Wow
Does this include the disability money they'll be applying for for Joseph? 😡
---
£60710 in benefits a year!!!!

No wonder they don't want to work and can afford the lodge. Scrounging bastards are still after Patreon subscribers and Friday night live donations though. 😤
So that means they’d have to be earning a gross income of about £80-85,000 per year (if Pen was working 🙄) to walk away with that sum net every month. No wonder there’s no incentive for them to work to support their kids. I feel slightly nauseous knowing that.
Anyway…lunch break over…best get back to work…I’ve got Sullivans to support.

• Heart

I can tell you in our case it was £2600 per month, we had a UC claim but got £0 because earnings were too much, was advised to keep it open as self employed was never guaranteed work.
---
And honestly these absolute arseholes take the piss.
Recently we changed jobs, it wasn’t working and hubby had an interview within 2 days, started the new job a week later.
Long story but as a self employed subcontractor, the old companies didn’t pay the last 3 weeks of wages and it was to be 5 weeks before being paid again.
We reached out for help… and nothing. We could get £78 as an advance.

But you have people like this scrounging every penny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I didn’t include any disability benefits as not 100% they will be getting them

I do want to say though that i don’t want to come across as knocking people that do claim UC - i have but whilst working .
it’s the fact that they have chosen to have a large family and haven’t made any effort to support them. as i said they had ample opportunity and Pens excuses of after having 5 unsuccessful interviews and not wanting to spend days away working and kids are happier they are both home etc etc.
We would all love to be able to spend more time with our families and go on holidays when we want to but we pay for it ourselves and not by filming our kids to post online and giving the impression we are an “influencer family” making a good living to support ourselves .

I feel for all the larger families out there (and on here) that get on with it, work hard and are bringing up their families to then be tarnished as a bunch of benefit scrounging cunts like this lot

Finally , Pat and Pen - raking in the 1000s a month you do by pretending to be influencers- you can damm well afford to give kingbin their 1.99 back!
Twats! 😂
🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those 2 are self entitled scroungers.. how they think that is ok beats me.. her leopard fox is never going to make money cuz it’s tit T shirts and tit cricut lettering which anyone can do nowadays. Poor Toby is the only one who wears them. The old grannies will join Patreon.. why god knows. The content is boring as hell now. (Not that i watch I depend on Tattlers for info) also don’t delete comments you don’t like just answer them… that’s why you have no interaction- your not honest ppl Pat and Pen..

Reactions: 7
What we have done eith other Youtubers is someone pays Patreon then uploads the vlog to another server. The link is shared privately in messages, only to people who post here regularly and can be trusted.
Or a synopsis can be done.

Reactions: 8