The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said a while ago on one of her many shein hauls for the favourite ones that Toby was pretty much sorted for clothes. Yet that poor lad wears the same coat, same orange shorts, melted trainers or ten sizes too small sliders as his crocks broke. I think his “haul” of new clothes are his youtube sullivan family and leopard fox t-shirts in various colours. how sad. He must be Zoe’s biggest “customer”
Yet Pens there prancing about like a buffoon using that lad for content over how much he loves his cars and knows everything about them all.
Soon as they are home i bet he’s pushed aside again and ignored in favour of the favourites. Zoe hardly pays him any attention. 😞😞
There’s a motor museum near Aberdeen that you’d think they’d take him to visit.

Reactions: 9
So they're going to talk about something important in the next vlog. We all know what that is.

Reactions: 6
Just skimmed through the Fathers Day vlog, does anyone else think all those home made cards from the kids every time are a bit crap?
They’re just a piece of flimsy card, almost like paper actually, folded over and drawn on with felt pen!
No real effort or imagination goes into them 😩
Hope those are not clogging up everyone’s memory box 🙄

• Haha
So they're going to talk about something important in the next vlog. We all know what that is.
Oh please no, she’s not up the duff?
Is that why the Father’s Day one was ‘the best Father’s Day ever’

Mind you something important to them could mean he’s blocked the toilet again and have had to call dyno rod.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh please no, she’s not up the duff?
Is that why the Father’s Day one was ‘the best Father’s Day ever’

Mind you something important to them could mean he’s blocked the toilet again and have had to call dyno rod.
It’s probably the announcement of Zoe will now be homeschooling given how they basically went on a holiday and tried to make it look like they were on a school field trip. Bloody twats .

It’s probably the announcement of Zoe will now be homeschooling given how they basically went on a holiday and tried to make it look like they were on a school field trip. Bloody twats .
Oh yeah of course.

Those poor bloody kids. I bet part of the reason is so he can vlog it.

Reactions: 8
Well we know one thing it won’t be and that’s the YT button he is so desperately wanting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’ll be that they‘re making YouTube their full time job. The grannies will lap it up thinking it’s paying for their kids while we all know they’re raking it in from the tax payer.

• Heart
Just saw a bit of a vlog and Zoe said that Noah doesn’t get in from work sometimes until 11pm. How old is he? Children aren’t allowed to work between 7pm and 7am.

Attachments

Just saw a bit of a vlog and Zoe said that Noah doesn’t get in from work sometimes until 11pm. How old is he? Children aren’t allowed to work between 7pm and 7am.
Imagine your child having a better work ethic than their idle lazy scrounging parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Homeschooling won't boost their views like Ben thinks it will. Decluttering, lifestyle changes, and not droning on in every flipping vlog would help them. Taking the kids out of school will be incredibly detrimental. Zoe's already awful mental state will suffer, she's going to look manic in every vlog.

They need wean Florence off the dummy before she ends up with teeth like Joseph. It's not cute and it's going to be impacting her communication at this age.

Reactions: 7
Are the rules different at 15 ,he may be that age now ?
my guess is he is in the kitchen at the salt cellar or somewhere, it is Lossie he works isn’t it ?

Reactions: 3
He maybe only works until 7 and tells them it's 11 so he doesn't need to go back to the plastic box fortress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are the rules different at 15 ,he may be that age now ?
my guess is he is in the kitchen at the salt cellar or somewhere, it is Lossie he works isn’t it ?
Think it applies up to 16. I hope he’s not working late on a weekday as it will impact his education. Oh hang on, this is the Sullivan family.