The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know why he didn't get the job at Lossie,because he is a lazy twunt.
The homeschooling of Jo-cif will be for content only.
They have built a lovely community,that will be Gloria and Penny šŸ¤”
They like to stay true but they are not true enough to say "yes we are subsidised by the taxpayer and rely heavily on benefits" and that is their only guaranteed monthly income.
I believe he tried the disability route and he didn't get far.His work coach will have been on to him and they have taken the easy way out.

Unfortunately there will be people who will pay for a Patreon account.
Their slogs are all the same.Boring crap.
They would love to throw another pregnancy into the mix but I think that ship has sailed.

My over all opinion is they are delusional and desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Nope!!!! , unsubscribed ages ago but i swear i will never watch anything they post again
pair of scroungers and poor kids having to live with the fact there normal every day lives will be turned into content so their parents donā€™t need to work
iā€™ve only skimmed through and the comments here are flying will catch up in a bit

Reactions: 11
Iā€™d have a tiny bit of respect for them if they admitted just how much they relied on the tax payer so that they can stay at home and do duck all day, but that would make their ā€œsuper fansā€ see them for what they really are. The scrounging cunts. He laboured the point about his military pension but we all know that wonā€™t be enough to support 14 people. They donā€™t bring anything like enough money in to support 14 people from their social media either. If anyone believes they do then theyā€™re totally stupid.

The begging witch setting up a Patreon. People are skint after going to work and paying their bills but she wants them to pay to watch her flash about? duck off. She really needs to get in the bin. I hope she gets a maximum of 10 subscribers,

The vlog will get torn apart, Zoe, youā€˜re right, because weā€™re all sick to the back teeth of you and your lazy arsed husband. There was loads of jobs he could have gone for, and so could you, but you just couldnā€™t be bothered because you know the tax payer will pick up the tab. How many learning credits did Ben use when he left the RAF? How much resettlement did he do? Maybe thatā€™s why no one wants to employ the lazy arsed fucker.

ā€˜ we make enough money now to do this full timeā€™ Also we made a patreon for unrelated reasons.

People will subscribe, family channels seem to be a lifeline for those seeking paradoxical relationships. Zoe is definitely one of those type of people. Maybe a troll will subscribe.

Reactions: 11
I know the thing about internally filling posts does happen, but not 5 times only to him. The bus thing, I can't comment on as every employer of drivers will have their own rules on heart conditions. But it all seems super convenient. People in the US will believe they are supporting themselves with savings, youtube and pension. Older people will have no clue what youtube pays or what anl RAF pension might be so won't question them.
I hope they fail to make the minimum earnings after the year and universal credit say quit or we stop paying you

Reactions: 16
Wow he canā€™t get a job. Ex mil are usually sought after for their work ethic and experience. Says a lot about him that he canā€™t. Making exuses for why he canā€™t get a job. Yeah ok Fembo.

What does she know about how hard it is to get a job. Sheā€™s always an expert on everything when she barely even leaves the house and does duck all.

I hope no one subscribes and their income goes down the toilet. Canā€™t they see how their views never grow. Just stay around the same level.

I will stick to not watching their vlogs. I donā€™t want to contribute 1 pence to those scroungers.

Reactions: 21
She loves herself with her selfie on the beach. Full time lazy grifters -if anyone pays to see that lot they themselves need a Dr.. selling their kids out instead of working. Imagine paying to see her -gurning in the magic mirror šŸ¤¢ Absolutely disgusting- makes no difference will still not spend time with kids or go shopping when they are in schoolā€¦ waste of spaces both of them. They donā€™t wrk, Girls donā€™t wrk -must be getting tons in benefits !
---
Wow he canā€™t get a job. Ex mil are usually sought after for their work ethic and experience. Says a lot about him that he canā€™t. Making exuses for why he canā€™t get a job. Yeah ok Fembo.

What does she know about how hard it is to get a job. Sheā€™s always an expert on everything when she barely even leaves the house and does duck all.

I hope no one subscribes and their income goes down the toilet. Canā€™t they see how their views never grow. Just stay around the same level.

I will stick to not watching their vlogs. I donā€™t want to contribute 1 pence to those scroungers.
He cudnt get a job testing kettles fgs., says it all really. ..fat and lazy grifters.

Reactions: 13
Why is it always the same old stories about trolls writing hate. No the majority are hardworking, intelligent people that donā€™t agree with you making money from your kids and living the high life while clearly on benefits.

My sister is self employed but when the COL crisis was at its worst she lost a lot of clients so had to go on UC to keep afloat. (She has caring responsibilityā€™s which meant working for herself she could fit it all in.)They pulled her in after a few months and said she wasnā€™t earning enough so needed to get employment.
She now has a weekend job and is off UC.
She gets 30mins a week to herself if sheā€™s lucky and is just scraping by.

Then you have these lazy cunts wanting everything for nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So apparently they are really funny, but they would never share that for free on YouTube!

Is it the baby running around with bogeys
Or jojo making 'funny' faces to the camera
Maybe its Aggy interrupting when ever anyone else is speaking
Could be Toby cutting grass in flip flops
Erin and leah being cute enough to be in most of the thumbnails but ignored in person with broken glasses šŸ™„ and always referred to as the twins, just say their bleeping names!!!
And the rest that don't want to be filmed but don't have an option ( not including curly)
They are the least funny people I have ever come across.

Reactions: 14

Exactly what I was thinking, they usually fall over themselves to employ ex forces, I doubt there is anyone left RAF lossie and stayed in Moray with no job. That bias is most likely the reason he was a dead cert, then they checked his time off and told him they'd filled it.

It's actually so shocking, it's pretty much unheard of, what an absolute balloon. Does anyone know, at the time he got in were they really desperate? And I've never heard any gurn about missed birthdays or Christmas, yes it's annoying no doubt but it's the norm, it's what was signed up for so why's she gurning on and on like he was GI Pen, never at home and always away on the front line! I also don't know any that were not posted to Cyprus, again they suck that up but these twats never had to go.

Reactions: 12
I imagine he was non deployable for much of his time due to his weight and being unfit. They keep them in if they are desperate for the trade.
She acts so hard done by that he was away for 4 months at a time. Army is 6-7 months.
Why is she so useless if she had to cope alone while he was away. She couldnā€™t handle a bit of snow and needed him home.

Reactions: 12
God i really do feel for those kids. Imagine what it will be like for them as adults. Knowing there is videos online of your dad giving you a shower, opening birthday presents with your underwear in full view, the clear favouritism your parents had of certain siblings, your medical history made into a playlist, your parents telling the world about your behaviour and struggles with anxiety and mental health, eating disorders, videos of your bedroom and where you sleep, the list goes on and on.
All because their parents made no effort to support their family despite having plenty of opportunities to do so .

I hope those two lazy cunts will be putting some of their youtube money into savings for when the kids are older (not that i think they will be making a huge amount) but of course they wonā€™t .

Reactions: 19
How on earth can they claim they are you tubing full time? If the job centre are accepting that as a job, stop the bus I want to get off.

Surely they canā€™t be making enough from the tube alone to support their family, I donā€™t understand! Obviously Iā€™m speaking as if they werenā€™t scrounging scumbags

Reactions: 15
Growing up most people I knew had dads who worked away from home. I don't get the fuss, my dad was always 4 weeks away, 4 weeks at home. It just was. My uncles were both in navy jobs and I had friends who's fathers were in the merchant navy and other industries that involved regular periods away. Zoe seems to make everything into such a fuss.

I was watching a tiktok where a military mum was on the base at lossie with her husband watching a certain aircraft take off. Sheā€™s shown a lot of what the base has to offer parents, yet Zoe did eff all in taking the children there.

I know quite a few families where the serving parent leaves in the summer and all have new jobs through the training offered. Yet you have Penfold doing SFA.

Reactions: 16
Why is it always the same old stories about trolls writing hate. No the majority are hardworking, intelligent people that donā€™t agree with you making money from your kids and living the high life while clearly on benefits.

My sister is self employed but when the COL crisis was at its worst she lost a lot of clients so had to go on UC to keep afloat. (She has caring responsibilityā€™s which meant working for herself she could fit it all in.)They pulled her in after a few months and said she wasnā€™t earning enough so needed to get employment.
She now has a weekend job and is off UC.
She gets 30mins a week to herself if sheā€™s lucky and is just scraping by.

Then you have these lazy cunts wanting everything for nothing.
It fits her narrative to go on about trolls. She needs the faithful few to blow smoke up her arse. Sheā€™s thinking they are going to make a fortune. Err donā€™t think so. As for him in the forces-.heā€™s come out with NO friends.. that says it all really.

Growing up most people I knew had dads who worked away from home. I don't get the fuss, my dad was always 4 weeks away, 4 weeks at home. It just was. My uncles were both in navy jobs and I had friends who's fathers were in the merchant navy and other industries that involved regular periods away. Zoe seems to make everything into such a fuss.
Same here. My Dad and my husband. There are jobs for those that really want them. During the oil downturn in 2017 my husband was made redundant and for the first time in his life he had no job. He went straight on to get his HGV licence at the age of 52 and has worked long distance ever since. Ben really doesn't want to work, and if you are able to spend Ā£5k for a week away an hour from home, who can blame him! When my husband lost his job we were worried about paying the bills. Fortunately we had mortgage insurance that paid out while he was getting his licence and didn't assume benefits would see us okay.

• Heart
Good bye ladies, I'm done. I won't skim through anymore of their crap vlogs.
That mouth piece Zoe sickens me, that lazy husband of her's sickens me.
Poor Joseph will be kept at home for content for their vlogs šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜Ŗ
I hope those kids move out one by one and leave their disgusting, dysfunctional parents to their 'dreams'......

I canā€™t bear to watch these two with their utter lack of work ethic, earning a meagre living by exploiting their kids privacy on YT and calling it ā€˜workā€™.
Ben had zero intention of finding a new job. Why would he when theyā€™re rinsing the taxpayer for thousands a month!? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
14 people in the household and yet the only worker is a 14 yo kid. They deserve to have people calling them out.

Reactions: 20
Good bye ladies, I'm done. I won't skim through anymore of their crap vlogs.
That mouth piece Zoe sickens me, that lazy husband of her's sickens me.
Poor Joseph will be kept at home for content for their vlogs šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜Ŗ
I hope those kids move out one by one and leave their disgusting, dysfunctional parents to their 'dreams'......
I donā€™t watch any vlogs not putting money in their pockets- I glance at IG - the rest I learn from here- .. Fame and and fortune wonā€™t go their way cuz they think you donā€™t have to work for it. Bunch of lazy workshy scruffs.

Reactions: 14