The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest is negativity and hate towards large families according to Pat. I don’t feel negative or hateful to any family large or small. I just expect people to protect and look after their children regardless of how many they have.
She appears completely unaware some people can’t have children or as many as they would of liked or made a decision not to have children.
I've got a large family! I've got the same amount of kids as she's got. 8 boys, 4 girls... All my own. I didn't have twins either... My husband and I have both always worked full-time in very demanding professions. I've never had anyone express any views or opinions on my large family. I've never had any negative attention either. We provide 100% for our family, we received no benefits, subsidies or anything at all. Our kids are fed excellent diets, I favour cooking from scratch, and being Italian food is a big part of our lives, especially healthy food. Our kids are well clothed in good quality, decent clothes, we holiday 3 times a year, and we have a home that is big enough for our family. We prepared for a big family, we have our priorities straight from the word go.

Pat and Pen have brought all of their issues in life upon themselves. He had a career in the RAF, she could have worked too. He spent 26yrs in subsidised accommodation, saved nothing, incurred a lot of debt, had kids they can't cope with... They're both lazy, they're uneducated, and they are arrogant. They show no respect for their kids in terms of care or attention. They neglect their health and education. They don't meet their most basic of needs.

That's why people don't like Pat and Pen and criticise and ridicule them. They are a disgrace to decent big families. It's actually families like theirs that get big families a bad name, and enforce negative stereotypes. They are everything typical stereotypes are.
So no it's not negativity towards big families... It's negativity towards them for being fat, lazy, benefit scrounging parasites like them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The absolute shame of it. Does anyone else teach their kids not to speak to strangers online, not to take food from strangers and certainly not to take money from them. Jesus wept. These two imbeciles cannot safeguard their kids if their life depended on it. Tracy love if you have some spare cash donate to a charity!!

Reactions: 16
No Zoe can’t cope going an hour down the road never mind Spain…

also that man is an abusive prick.
Erin was so excited and really wanted to tell him her idea but of course Agnes went first and then he asked Jocif, then toby and Leah before asking her. Sorry but why can’t he see that’s cruel?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Their last few vlogs have clickbait titles. They are desperate for one of their shittie vlogs to go viral 😂

Reactions: 10
oooh crap! still once would be enough 😂 on all fours so she can still do a shein haul on her phone 😂🤪
---
please don’t tell me they are getting those kids hopes up about a holiday to spain.
it will never happen
More likely on the beg for a free grifted holiday.
As if anyones going to indulge Fem & Butch with free flights and accommodation abroad 🙄

Reactions: 7
All the same stuff mentioned to do during the holidays …… car museum, highland folk museum, landmark 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 omg take the kids somewhere new and spend some money on them. Had to laugh when Erin suggested New York 😂 well if they hadn’t gone to the lodge three times they maybe could’ve taken them abroad. Flo again being aggressive in the background.

Reactions: 9
All the same stuff mentioned to do during the holidays …… car museum, highland folk museum, landmark 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 omg take the kids somewhere new and spend some money on them. Had to laugh when Erin suggested New York 😂 well if they hadn’t gone to the lodge three times they maybe could’ve taken them abroad. Flo again being aggressive in the background.
The museums will be boring, and they must have already been anyway as they don't make new museum each year.
---
* in the area they will be visiting them

Ben was getting so annoyed when the kids wouldn't stay in the kitchen for his big holiday chart rubbish. Even Toby wasn't hanging around - if he had any sense he'd be distancing himself from it all like the older kids.
Ben said they'd stick it on the kitchen wall so people could see it on the Friday lives. Didn't realise their lives were done sitting in that crappy kitchen haha.
Ben's forced cheerfulness on that vlog was so fake - bet he's a bad tempered pig when the camera's off. And even he must realise that with the kids growing up and hardly any of them wanting to be involved, he's left his run too late.

Reactions: 13
Bens mask has slipped a few times when the kids have been playing up.
Yeah they do the “Lives” sitting in front of the cooker