The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noah is 14. He works a lot more than is legally allowed. I’m not sure how the employer gets away with it but I’m not going to criticise the lad. He’s got a far superior work ethic than both his parents, his almost 18 yo sister and Curly. He wants his own money so he can have things that other teenage boys have because we all know there’s going to be nothing coming his way from his parent. I bet if he wants a McDonalds or a pizza he has to buy it himself. It wouldn’t surprise me if they‘re taking money from him tbh.

Reactions: 14
Noah is 14. He works a lot more than is legally allowed. I’m not sure how the employer gets away with it but I’m not going to criticise the lad. He’s got a far superior work ethic than both his parents, his almost 18 yo sister and Curly. He wants his own money so he can have things that other teenage boys have because we all know there’s going to be nothing coming his way from his parent. I bet if he wants a McDonalds or a pizza he has to buy it himself. It wouldn’t surprise me if they‘re taking money from him tbh.
Absolutely nothing against the boy. He wants to be a pilot and it would be so wrong if his studies are suffering because he’s desperate to earn his own money/get away from his parents.

Reactions: 12
They are so stupid. Why are they constantly saying things that could get them reported? It’s like they really don’t think rules apply to them. Surely they looked into employment laws. I know I did for my kids. But I wouldn’t have wanted mine out working will that time in school nights anyway.
---
Like they did will curlys baking business. No thought that there might be laws in place. Then they blame others for reporting them.
If Noah does they’ve only themselves to blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Florence seems to live on Calpol and lollipops.

The week's been a blur - and so much admin you'd think they ran a large corporation.

Imagine if they'd all flown somewhere. This lot seem to get the equivalent of jetlag with a one hour drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The week's been a blur - and so much admin you'd think they ran a large corporation.

Imagine if they'd all flown somewhere. This lot seem to get the equivalent of jetlag with a one hour drive.
Jet lag from a flight to Turkey would probably put the lot of them into a month long coma!
Which actually wouldn’t be a bad thing I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

TSF
Taking over the internet one sub purchase at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever happens you’re not ‘working full time on social media’ because you don’t make enough money and are heavily reliant on benefits . I pray to god he’s saying this to his work coach to give them a giggle.
“Working full time on social media”
For a start, it isn’t “working” it’s flaunting your family, invading their privacy & compromising their well-being on the internet!
What sort of brain horrendous parents would aspire to doing that rather than actually working to support their children?

Reactions: 12
Going back to the other days vlog. Fat Pat sat in the car says’oh the circus is in town’ I thought she must be looking in a mirror 😂 or seen Ben walking down the road.

• Haha
Going back to the other days vlog. Fat Pat sat in the car says’oh the circus is in town’ I thought she must be looking in a mirror 😂 or seen Ben walking down the road.
If only they’d run away with it, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s going on with bens hair atm looks like he’s been electric shocked. Haven’t watched seen a short on Facebook earlier

Reactions: 4
They really are the lowest of the low. Poor Noah. I bet he’s counting the days until he can get out of the plastic fortress.

Zoe and Ben, quit with the excuses and do temp work. You're such wet wipes. Too busy with YouTube for work, meanwhile you're getting more benefits than a full-time wage, what a drain on society. You really are giving people a terrible impression of large families, yet you'll be the first to cry about it.

Reactions: 16
i haven’t watched but i’m already raging
have they actually said that you tube is their fulll time job? so basically those kids have to live the rest of their childhoods being filmed so them lazy fat bastards don’t have to do a days work

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So he’s waffled on with lots of excuses about how he couldn’t secure a job, so they’ve decided to go full time w YouTube. bleeping imbeciles. So irresponsible with 14 mouths to feed! Most people stop the day job when the side hustle takes too much time and start paying the bills, and no mention of huge amount they receive in government handouts. Ben would have been in this position long ago had he not joined the military because he is apparently unemployable.

Reactions: 15
with zoe talking about trolls and followers commenting on trolls posts, whatever happened to Frankie Marley? She came and went quite quickly, being their bulldog.

Reactions: 14
They're setting up a Patreon for their super fans, where they can share things away from the trolls. But she doesn't care what people say, despite listing a hundred reasons she does care.

Ben's setting up a digital media company, Zara Mortimer using his services has inflated his ego (and his jowls).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor kids, bet they didn’t ask them if they wanted invasion of their privacy to be their parents so called job 😠
I bleeping hate these sort of people and the sooner strict regulations regarding children posted online are put in place the better.

Reactions: 20