The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off on one again. How dare people call them money grabbers 😂
I don’t care what they earn from you tube go for it just stop taking benefits! Other wise the people saying it are right. Why don’t they understand that?
She really thinks she’s something ‘as content creators’ lol 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
I see she's also complaining that the large platforms don't protect the 'content creators' from hateful trolls. Christ, it's always someone else's fault to her.
Well guess what Butch, the large platforms also don't protect innocent children from having their private parts paraded online for all the weirdos to view, or have you forgotten your Xmas vlog.
I've got an idea. Instead of moaning that you have to block trolls all day on your Facebook posts and it's getting you down, just get a real job!

Reactions: 18
Why do big creators have to protect her?
You protect yourself and your own kids, dumbbitch by not exploiting them.

Anyone seen the chad franke thing where he argued with a momfluencer about using their kids for content. He’s the boy from 8 passengers which again was awful. I do think people are starting to see vlogging ect as bad

Reactions: 9
So she’s harping on about trolls and how she’s been quiet,, not that quiet where she hasn’t updated IG FB etc etc with getting ready posts and endless pics of Flo making that stupid face a 14 year does on Tiktok!
Zoe doesn’t like being called out on making money from Patreon from the innocent fools who spend their good money to see her clean a toilet!
A better idea wud be that your husband gets a proper job.. except for Noah and the older one they are the only ones who bring in an income. So carry on harping on cuz no one cares it’s of your own making,
Stand back and smell the coffee… ppl are getting sick of your moaning - I now have to go to my full time job, drop one at nursery, one at school you know like most ppl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Complaining about bots when that’s half of their YouTube subscribers! 🙄

Guess what Zoe, I managed to clean two bathrooms yesterday without using a tit-stained cloth everywhere, I’m planning on cleaning the third today (unlike you I’m able to access it because it’s not full to the brim with clutter), I cooked a beef roast dinner from scratch for dinner yesterday, my kids aren’t malnourished or picked on at school because I’m constantly flaunting my blubber and varicose veins online. You seem to think you’re some parenting guru but let’s face it, you know jack tit.

• Heart
My god, the bleeding hearts are all trying to cheer Zoe up. Fetch a bucket. Meant to screenshot the comment someone made that they're working hard and not on benefits but it's been deleted. Surprise surprise. And someone called Lynette is still flogging the old chestnut that we should be thanking Ben for service to his country.

Reactions: 6
Writers block! Makes a change from the toilets blocked 🤣🤣

I’ve not really been watching, as both of them are insufferable in different ways.

I did have a nosey at her previous ramblings on her old web page, and it was pretty much the exact stuff she turns out daily on the Facebook page. A lot of nonsense and nothing… Sorry but not worth £5 of anyones money.

Also, is it just me that is surprised that he has a heart condition, but has to mow that large garden and watch 6 kids when she is nowhere to be seen? He really won’t be fit for work at this rate, when social media drys up.

But credit to them for switching the kids to the local school, as now when Fem has to go back to work 😉 the lazy one can let them walk to school by themselves and never have to leave the house. However, we can see something happened at the kids school all of a sudden, as all very last minute and why do the Jo Cif transition days if this had been on the cards 🤔 Something has gone on? Perhaps the Patreon people will get the truth 😄

Ben's going to be using his stint in the RAF to justify him never working again forever. You'd think he was the only person ever to serve in the forces with a family the way he harps on 🙄
I definitely agree they've boosted the patreon subs themselves to make people think they're missing out. I don't believe for a second they have 45 ones. Either that or people will sub for a month then cancel.
26 years in the military and didn’t plan or save for a house.

• Sad
Filming your kids lives and invading their privacy is not “content creating”. Nobody is calling them money grabbing for earning from online material but people are rightly calling them it for all the benefits they raking in. them kids aren’t even fed properly let alone treated to experiences/days out that actually interest them. Eva expressed interest in loving animals, never saw her be taken to the petting farm or anything when she was younger. Twins wanted to go to Eras tour, ok maybe can’t do that but let’s book to watch it at the cinema or another concert. They seem to think they need to take all kids to every single thing they do despite it being mind numbingly boring. Ben clearly does it to film them all together and push the narrative of the big family. I am boggled as to why the older ones don’t push back especially Lizzie.

Reactions: 11
Here it is. She can be whatever she wants to be as long as it is 100% financially supporting her family.
100% financially supporting her family my foot.

is retired and in not good health Ben's pensions a grand + a week? I doubt it.

I haven't been watching, but omg Ben looks older with hair, who would have thought that be possible haha

Reactions: 5
It's the way they go on about being self employed by doing vlogs ,patron etc.
That should be a side hustle not a main income .
There is so many ways they could make vlogs on the many beaches , places to visit on a budget for families in that part of Bonny Scotland especially when the Scottish schools have started.
But they don't need to film the kids as they are doing it.

Reactions: 7
Well just over a week into their big life changing decision, she's falling apart 😂

What a total shitshow it all is.

She's launched Patreon, but now doesn't know what to write, because she's had some home truths aired to them. Hurt her poor little feelings 🙄

Plain and simple truth is they are lazy, selfish, neglectful, money grabbing workshy parasites! They're raking in benefits, and are greedy. If they want to do YouTube full-time do it, just cancel the benefits, and stop using the kids! Problem solved.

I bet it's absolute hell in that house with her, she's a mardy arsed cow most of the time, but when criticised or corrected by anyone, I bet she goes into meltdown. I bet they all face her moods.

They deserve no protection from Social Media platforms, they're selling their kids online. The only ones that deserve any protection in all of this, are those children.

She seems to forget if you buy subscriptions you generate a whole load of bots and all manner of 'extra' material, they proved this by having sex bots start appearing 🙄

As usual, it's everyone else fault. Yet it's a choice they made. She's got a real old pity party going on. 🙄
Can't believe people are paying £5 to cheer Pat up 😂 Madness! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't really watch this family anymore but just had a peek at the latest few they have put on YT and had to laugh at the one with the "we've made a huge decision" at her top saying daydreamer and his saying YT dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw the latest "short" on Facebook and am absolutely speechless that the poor twin sitting right next to Ben still has the green tape on her spectacles. That is so unacceptable.
I just wanted to scoop her up and bring her home with me and to slap his smug face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just saw the latest "short" on Facebook and am absolutely speechless that the poor twin sitting right next to Ben still has the green tape on her spectacles. That is so unacceptable.
I just wanted to scoop her up and bring her home with me and to slap his smug face.
Things like that are not important to them. It's all about YouTube and Patreon now. Those kids will get very little done for them now. Time is money 🙄

They're not fitting right held together with tape, so won't be doing her vision any good at all. Yet she already has significant and documented issues with her vision, that's gotten worse due to their past neglect. They treat those little twins appallingly. 🤬

• Angry