The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, when she genuinely does save all the old clothes, is she needing more for the little girls. She's had twins before and honestly they are too old to still match all the time. Theres no way theres not piles and piles of clothing for the twins down. It's new for the three boys she needs to order. Wither from shein or somewhere better is up to her but those lads need new things and if he's still into it get to primark and find joseph spiderman stuff, they almost always have some

Reactions: 16
Moray school bank in the Giles centre ! . Jackets and brand new shoes and I’m pretty confident they are free if needed or at least a donation! As much as I disagree with Zoe using this shop ide let it slide if it benefited the boys as she seems to object to splashing the cash on them

Reactions: 15
Absolutely oblivious to the fire risk on the stairs. The most important thing is that she has her books on display. Yes in an ideal world but you don’t have room Butch. Just take the kids to the library problem solved. Then you could sleep soundly knowing you can escape in an emergency. Oh no she doesn’t give a crap about that. I expect Fem and Butch would make sure they go to safety over their kids.

The walks are sooooo boring 🥱

Reactions: 14
How do they think they’ll get around while down in Cornwall? Not really an area for public transport. The cost of hiring either 1 large minibus or 2 smaller ones will be huge.
Disgusted that they are even considering this when neither of them has a bloody job!
---
Gutted!
Are they that deluded that they think anyone would be disappointed missing that riveting content?! Here’s a vlog suggestion - The Sullivan scrounges get jobs & stop being a drain on society! Also…get your child some new school shoes you pair of plebs!

Reactions: 11
New to this family after they appeared as suggestion on my YouTube just a couple ofquestions... is Ben gay? How old is Zoe? She looks old for just having a 2 year old? Did she actually birth her as it doesn't look like there's much of an attachment there? Knew I wasn't gonna like them as family vloggers just have a knack of annoying me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New to this family after they appeared as suggestion on my YouTube just a couple ofquestions... is Ben gay? How old is Zoe? She looks old for just having a 2 year old? Did she actually birth her as it doesn't look like there's much of an attachment there? Knew I wasn't gonna like them as family vloggers just have a knack of annoying me.
Zoe birthed her but back in Tesco within a couple days baby home with older siblings and dad. She wants more

Reactions: 8
Ha ha is Fem Ben gay? That is the question… in truth I don’t think we know for sure, but he is totally under the thumb.
I think Zoe is 46 having birthed Baby Flo Bless her at 44. The birth was extremely well documented by Fem - barrassing and also by Scottish tv. However within days the baby was left with the older siblings so she could go shopping. The baby seems to prefer the older girls.
I think Zoe is a cold fish in the emotions department and Fem Ben well he is certainly annoying.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but an almost 50 yr old man creaming his kegs over making pizza just ain’t normal. I’m guessing my husband is the same age and TBH he’d rather be out for a pint with his mates than sat filming kids making pizza. Does Fem actually have any mates?? 😆

---
A bloke said a while back in comments that he was Ben's ex boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Well Fem aint called The Moray mincer for nothing is he? 🤷‍♀️

Anyone received a update regarding the kitchen? I have.

This is from EH:I have made enquiries into this matter and taken appropriate action.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell! Zoe could talk a glass eye to sleep.

No one should be putting anything on the stairs, especially not things for a 2yo to play with. The amount of crap in that house is ridiculous. I noticed Ben’s interview shirt was hanging on the chest of drawers. I wonder if he’s had an interview for a job or if he’s just been to see his work coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched just scrolling the comments here but why a chocolate pizza for Agnes? Just get some dairy alternatives for Christ sake even Lidl sell vegan pizza topping! The mind BOGGLES at these two. I have no idea how they’ve kept that many kids alive for 18 years.
They say it's because she doesn't like cheese even if it's dairy free. Heaven forbid they get her to make a cheeseless pizza, that one change in the would blow Ben and Zoe's minds and throw the whole week off. But it's StAgnes, so she can get a whole chocolate pizza to herself while her siblings get a normal one.

On one of their lives someone mentioned them having more kids. I think they must of mentioned triplets. Zoe’s reply to that was she would love triplets 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A pizza challenge sounds boring - very fitting for them but not interesting enough for a charity challenge. They have already done a cooking/baking challenge.

Reactions: 8
It’ll be the best pizza ever 🥱🥱
Just like her sausage casserole made with frozen Irish sausages 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A pizza challenge sounds boring - very fitting for them but not interesting enough for a charity challenge. They have already done a cooking/baking challenge.
Sounds like Isabelle is going to walk him through this challenging challenge. Only the Sullys would think of a chocolate pizza as an alternative pizza 🍕

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but an almost 50 yr old man creaming his kegs over making pizza just ain’t normal. I’m guessing my husband is the same age and TBH he’d rather be out for a pint with his mates than sat filming kids making pizza. Does Fem actually have any mates?? 😆
Considering he was in The RAF where you wud think you wud make plenty of friends. That sad sack hasn’t -they are both weird!
---
She gets overwhelmed- honest to god she’s got it easy… why didn’t she walk to the beach with the little ones as well… Zoe needs to open her eyes to the real world not from the inside of her grubby house or through her phone. Who’s got time to sit and write your thoughts in a bloody notebook… i wrk full time ..you know actually work -run a house , run here there everywhere - but Zoe is overwhelmed 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.