The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t matter if they bleat on that it’s all he wants to wear. We can’t stop him. You’re his bleeping parents. How the duck is that 2 year old wearing branded trainers that will last her a few weeks but the boy is wearing shoes a woman would decline.
They’re probably one of Noah’s hand me downs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ryan air requires passports for all flights, even those solely within the UK, easy jet doesn't.

Buy your son some shoes before you start dreaming of holidays.

Reactions: 12
School… school uniform… under 16…. I will say what you wear. What’s not to understand?

Sorry but there is no way I would let my child go out looking neglected like that.
They can choose what they wear but I will override things that are not appropriate like shorts in winter.

that’s an absolute cope out and a way to hide her neglect.

Reactions: 17
Interesting how Toby, Noah and Joseph always look neglected in the same old tatty clothes yet the girls are in new stuff seemingly every week. They can make all the excuses they like but I don't believe the boys don't notice or care.
Also the joking about her and Ben feeling 25 in Lizzie's birthday post, not the first time she's referred to feeling younger than she is and it just comes off as try hard and cringey. Makes sense why her teen daughters are her only friends.

Reactions: 14
Need

They still need ID . It's usually either driving license or passport
How do they think they’ll get around while down in Cornwall? Not really an area for public transport. The cost of hiring either 1 large minibus or 2 smaller ones will be huge.
Disgusted that they are even considering this when neither of them has a bloody job!
---
Gutted!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pat made the best ever sausage casserole? She might have made a sausage casserole but I’d bet my house that it wasn’t the best ever! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So bens never had a sausage casserole then… why the hell is this adult man, ex military so damned sheltered

Edit I’m still really shook over that poor child’s shoes

Reactions: 13
Is Wednesday the day they keep not vlogging? Theres a day and it does seem to be the same one each week. I'm thinking it's job centre day and they are not filming. So it's another excuse for no vlog. Just say a new schedule of 6 days a week, one vlog a week would be boring enough with this lot

Reactions: 11
Here’s a list for you Pat:

Get a job
Get a job for Pen
Get F in playgroup and sort stuff for J going into school
Get T some new shoes
Declutter the house
Spend time with your children

When you’ve done each job you can give yourself a gold star.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Toby. I know most of us parents try and make school things last until the end of the school year but Zoe is just 100% being neglectful towards him.

Reactions: 16
Place your bets on how many sausages are in the casserole. 🤣

I bet they use crappy ones with a low meat content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Place your bets on how many sausages are in the casserole. 🤣

I bet they use crappy ones with a low meat content.
it will be 4 sausages each for her and Ben, half a sausage for the little ones but Agnes will have some Oreos incase the sausages are not dairy free and Joseph can have some snackajacks because he won’t eat hot food being autistic by Zoe. They will be Richmond sausages because like Heinz they make you sound middle class and not the jobless bums you are….

Reactions: 12
Tobys' shoes 🤬 That poor, poor boy 😢

She forgot to wash the kids PE kits 🙈 They were off for 2 School weeks, and weekends. Surely you'd empty all of the PE bags out the day they finished? Wash them and put them back into bags ready for back to School? I bet they rarely ever get washed. It's not the first time she's 'forgotten' either. Dirty cow 🤢 I bet she actually washes very little truth be told. The kids never look clean, and she always looks very unwashed. He lives in that sweaty hat 🤢

I can't believe the Chinese, Starbucks, and luxuries Pat and Pen stuff themselves with and she's sending Toby to School and put looking like a Workhouse child. No wonder he's bullied ☹

Reactions: 18
Those shoes, shorts and crocs Toby wears along with the constant high fiving with his dad is probably the reason he is getting bullied at school. I feel so sorry for some of the younger kids. Joseph also needs to start being told off when he’s misbehaving or acting up. You would not think that he is 5/6 years old

Reactions: 16
I can't even work out what's up with those shoes he's wearing. Is the front peeling back or what? And there looks like patches missing further up. I've never seen anything like it. He certainly doesn't look happy standing there holding Flo - not the fresh, crisp look you usually go for on the first day of a new term!!

Maybe someone will gift them 20 quid on the live on condition it gets spent on a new pair of shoes for T. 🤔

Joseph also needs to start being told off when he’s misbehaving or acting up. You would not think that he is 5/6 years old
I agree. Even if he is autistic he still needs to be taught what's right and wrong. He needs to be taught how to live in society and he needs someone to prepare him for being an adult.
Being autistic is not an excuse to behave how you want.

Reactions: 18
Tobys' shoes 🤬 That poor, poor boy 😢

She forgot to wash the kids PE kits 🙈 They were off for 2 School weeks, and weekends. Surely you'd empty all of the PE bags out the day they finished? Wash them and put them back into bags ready for back to School? I bet they rarely ever get washed. It's not the first time she's 'forgotten' either. Dirty cow 🤢 I bet she actually washes very little truth be told. The kids never look clean, and she always looks very unwashed. He lives in that sweaty hat 🤢

I can't believe the Chinese, Starbucks, and luxuries Pat and Pen stuff themselves with and she's sending Toby to School and put looking like a Workhouse child. No wonder he's bullied ☹
I smell bullshit on the pe kit, since covid kids have been going to school on pe days in clothes to do pe in, I know that’s not just where I am in Scotland. If it’s the older kids, they should be able to throw together something themselves.

Zoe is such an unlikeable person, does she actually do anything?

Ben would be better at dadding himself, with full access to the money, I think he would actually spend some on the kids if they asked.

Reactions: 9
Thing is, the only stuff Toby gets to choose from is what they provide him. They don't take him shopping to find out what he likes, she chooses which is Noah's clothes get handed down, and she gives him his shoe choices. He might find the shoes comfortable, but I find the shoes I do gardening in comfortable yet I'd never wear them out! He might like wearing shorts, but why are they not providing him with weather appropriate clothing and getting him to change? One of my autistic kids would wear a winter coat all year round, so I have to hide the coats in the hotter months.

No doubt those shoes will be put away for Joseph, like his blue coat will have been for their potential next son. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.