The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Charlottes friend is actually her boyfriend. Either way thank goodness she’s managed to escape for a few hours a day.

Imagine if she got pregnant? Granny Pat couldn’t cope with it not being her having a baby.
Zoe wud be chuffed to pieces, a bit like old Radford- the more the better, so as an excuse to not work..
---
Bloody hell let’s hope they don’t start reproducing. At least the radfords have the basement they put the pregnant teens in with a big bedroom. Sullivans would get the choice of a plastic box or underneath Agnes midsleeper.
Luckily their kids seem more clued on and aspirational. Wonder if Lizzie has any mates in Halls at uni and will go out with them,
She wasn’t in Halls-she been living at home.. didn’t even go to freshers week so doubt that very much. Whatever happened to older BF she’s always with her sad sacks of parents and siblings.. sad really. Will do her good to go away for uni, broaden her horizons- can’t even remember my 19th a blur of dancing, friends and drinking games!

Reactions: 8
No way will the littles be included in pizza night. And they defo wouldn’t be ordering Agnes a dairy free from dominos. It might be Eva (if she’s lucky) upwards that will get to enjoy. One pizza between the kids and one large each for Pat and pen. No sides. Did other 19 year olds not go out on the town? I spent my 18th/19th absolutely sideways out in town all night, same as I did every weekend as a young adult.
I always find anyone who lets kids have hundreds of soft toys, has a tit hole for a house. Maybe that’s my experience but 🤷🏼‍♀️. Mine have a few each. My 9 year old asked for a squish mallow for Christmas- fine, but we have to get rid of a couple of existing so there’s room for it. I bet Zoe has a blubbering tale attached to each soft toy and the kids don’t give a tit really.
I've never been a huge drinker due to medication for health issues but my 18th and 19th were spend with friends my own age out clubbing. Lizzie is the strangest uni student I've ever known and that includes the mormon girl on my course who only drank water and never joined in on nights out. At least she lived away from home and just did her own thing

Reactions: 11
I just want to stick up for Elizabeth.

I have seen her out and about a few times and she is always with a couple of mates. She works and goes to college. It isn't a University even though it's part of UHI(University of the Highlands and Islands). She isn't in the slogs and seems to live a relatively normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just want to stick up for Elizabeth.

I have seen her out and about a few times and she is always with a couple of mates. She works and goes to college. It isn't a University even though it's part of UHI(University of the Highlands and Islands). She isn't in the slogs and seems to live a relatively normal life.
Olivia needs to take a leaf out of her book then 👌

Reactions: 13
Diamond quote from Butch "If you want money you need to earn it " :censored:

Lodge in Aviemore AGAIN.I did not know benefits where so generous:mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone just posted about giving the 1.99 back haha!! Brilliant!!
It got deleted😂
---
Anyone else find the girls in their nighties having to say hello to strangers and then random strangers asking them to sing or dance , bloody weird?! Pimping out your kids when you should just get a job!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Butch you are lazy and barren.That's golden :ROFLMAO:

Was quickly deleted

Get Toby footwear-dirty delete.

Confirmed as usual,kids in bed then Dominoes :mad:

Audrey keeps asking if he is looking for work.No answer

Are these 2 muppets for real"The plan is to buy their own house"

Due to the "trolls"truth speakers they will look into subscriber only lives.
They are both so far up their own fat arses its unreal

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I missed most of the live but caught this at the end. They’re proper riled tonight from the comments that were left. Apparently they’re fed up of being told to get a job and get a house. Well, funnily enough Zoe, were fed up of paying for you.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
How she had the nerve to say about earning money when the fat greedy sponger gets free money from EVERYONE else in the country working is a joke.

He honestly still believes in buying their own house fairytale. Honestly he’s such a prick.

She disappeared off for a few mins after the baron and lazy comment.

Were there any donations tonight?

Reactions: 17
It got deleted😂
---
Anyone else find the girls in their nighties having to say hello to strangers and then random strangers asking them to sing or dance , bloody weird?! Pimping out your kids when you should just get a job!
[/QUOTE
It got deleted😂
---
bleeping howling. I made the comments 😆😆

Reactions: 6
How dare people report the cake business to to EH . She’s so indignant about it when it’s them who were in the wrong and acting illegally.

I know I keep banging on about it but honestly they need a story doing in the in the sun.
2 unemployed parents, one daughter kicked out of college now unemployed claiming THOUSANDS in benefits take their holiday in an £8k lodge.

I’m sure we all know people that work so so hard in stressful jobs, have no help with childcare or from the government and can’t afford a day trip to a theme park for the day let alone a holiday. Struggling to afford food, never having new clothes and living hand to mouth.

It’s bleeping wrong. Sat there ordering there bleeping pizza not a care in the world about the money. We all know P&P will have extra large pizza to themselves with a few sides followed by a few slices of cake.

Fat bleeping munters

Reactions: 19
Toby didn’t go to school today because he couldn’t cope with a first full week back so they gave him today off to decompress. What the actual duck are they teaching those kids?

Apparently Agnes was really emotional last night and this morning because she’s so tired. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Fuckin hell. Anyone else’s kids tired after a week of school? No. Because they’re fed adequately and have a decent amount of sleep. Yes Pat we all work to earn money apart from you and your lazy ass husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This comment is not at all creepy 😮😮
😵 omg what will it take for those 2 dickheads to stop sharing their children. Its scary, people have para-social relationship. They are putting their children danger, and for what? A bit of money and YouTube play button 🤢

Reactions: 8
Toby didn’t go to school today because he couldn’t cope with a first full week back so they gave him today off to decompress. What the actual duck are they teaching those kids?

Apparently Agnes was really emotional last night and this morning because she’s so tired. 🙄
They’re teaching them that education is unimportant as the taxpayer teet will never run dry, plus another pupil probably asked Toby why there are more holes than leather in his shoes, and why his parents choose to call him out on YT for accidentally breaking the TV, poor kid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.