The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Toby. I know most of us parents try and make school things last until the end of the school year but Zoe is just 100% being neglectful towards him.
They’re allowed to wear trainers aren’t they? So as much as I do let try and make the shoes last, since they can wear trainers we just buy them anytime now because the kids will wear the trainers even when not in school sometimes

Reactions: 12
What’s happened to all trainers/ shoes under the bed of doom.. Im sure there is sum-thing under there trainer wise..,if your not gonna use them Zoe Chuck them out.. but Hey Guys it’s nearly the weekend!
Bk to the hairstyles, think old dozey has realised you only need a heat defence spray when using heat. #Thickas💩

Thing is, the only stuff Toby gets to choose from is what they provide him. They don't take him shopping to find out what he likes, she chooses which is Noah's clothes get handed down, and she gives him his shoe choices. He might find the shoes comfortable, but I find the shoes I do gardening in comfortable yet I'd never wear them out! He might like wearing shorts, but why are they not providing him with weather appropriate clothing and getting him to change? One of my autistic kids would wear a winter coat all year round, so I have to hide the coats in the hotter months.

No doubt those shoes will be put away for Joseph, like his blue coat will have been for their potential next son. 🙄
Would be good to see either Zoe or Ben take Toby & Joseph out to choose and buy new clothes & footwear.
Well actually we don’t need to SEE it, just for them to actually do it.
The older boy Noah is old enough to do this by himself but not sure if those two allow him to!

Reactions: 13
Would be good to see either Zoe or Ben take Toby & Joseph out to choose and buy new clothes & footwear.
Well actually we don’t need to SEE it, just for them to actually do it.
The older boy Noah is old enough to do this by himself but not sure if those two allow him to!
Al
Maybe this can be their next cash for kids challenge 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re allowed to wear trainers aren’t they? So as much as I do let try and make the shoes last, since they can wear trainers we just buy them anytime now because the kids will wear the trainers even when not in school sometimes
Surely Toby’s teacher must have noticed his unsuitable shoes? It’s a clear sign of neglect imo! Especially as as much as she emotionally neglects those little twins, the twins and Agnes go to school well dressed and tidy, the twins recently had new coats because of a small tear! So many questions! If Tony were my grandson I would have binned those shoes and been straight to the shop with him, I noticed the grandparents didn’t go out with them much this time, I wonder if they were embarrassed at the state of some of the kids? Seemed a bit tense this visit, perhaps it was mentioned and pat and pen kicked off * Toby not Tony

Reactions: 17
Pen Mc Sweaty cap says get your questions and shout outs in for Friday night live.
My question is if your takeaway for you and Pat costs £40 weekly could you not have one less spring roll and buy your child some shoes from our taxes.
Pat could staple the receipts for all of it her notebook because she’s the Alan Sugar of bookkeepers and then she could cut all the pages out and put it in a folder to keep forever in her storage unit or under her bed.
Yes guys !!!

Reactions: 15
Surely Toby’s teacher must have noticed his unsuitable shoes? It’s a clear sign of neglect imo! Especially as as much as she emotionally neglects those little twins, the twins and Agnes go to school well dressed and tidy, the twins recently had new coats because of a small tear! So many questions! If Tony were my grandson I would have binned those shoes and been straight to the shop with him, I noticed the grandparents didn’t go out with them much this time, I wonder if they were embarrassed at the state of some of the kids? Seemed a bit tense this visit, perhaps it was mentioned and pat and pen kicked off * Toby not Tony
Hopefully Tobys teacher has noted the state he’s sent to school in and how unhappy he is

Penny lane will be out with the fast finger deleting comments as per 🥱🥱

Its all very, very boring. Who do they think they are?!?! 😆😆😆😆💩💩

Reactions: 10
I think there is something not quite right with Toby.
He always seems sad and just sits staring.
He seems to hang off every word his dad says and just wants to please. I don’t know any other 10 year old boys like him. 😔
---

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell Zoe, spit it out.
She makes a short story long that one.
She's not clearing off the stairs so they are no longer a fire hazard, she's just changing what they can trip over 🖕

Reactions: 9
Well that was a very interesting and inspiring vlog.
Said no one ever 🙄
Ffs what makes them think their boring and uneventful lives are vlog worthy?
Also, why a chocolate pizza for Agnes in the pizza challenge?
Surely they could come up with something better and more wholesome.

Reactions: 7
I think there is something not quite right with Toby.
He always seems sad and just sits staring.
He seems to hang off every word his dad says and just wants to please. I don’t know any other 10 year old boys like him. 😔
---
He needs the attention for his real issues that Joseph gets for his fake issues, but that's not going to happen because his problems haven't been assigned by Dr Zoe.

Fem's whole life revolves around what content he can film for "Another boring day in their boring life"

Butch having her daily "yawn" to Gloria.
Be honest,the content is dire and getting worse🤷‍♀️
They are both unlikeable and not camera friendly.

Burgheads biggest benefit bums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fem's whole life revolves around what content he can film for "Another boring day in their boring life"

Butch having her daily "yawn" to Gloria.
Be honest,the content is dire and getting worse🤷‍♀️
They are both unlikeable and not camera friendly.

Burgheads biggest benefit bums.
Burghead's Biggest Benefit Bums would be a brilliant thread title lol.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but an almost 50 yr old man creaming his kegs over making pizza just ain’t normal. I’m guessing my husband is the same age and TBH he’d rather be out for a pint with his mates than sat filming kids making pizza. Does Fem actually have any mates?? 😆

I’m sorry but an almost 50 yr old man creaming his kegs over making pizza just ain’t normal. I’m guessing my husband is the same age and TBH he’d rather be out for a pint with his mates than sat filming kids making pizza. Does Fem actually have any mates?? 😆
Short answer no!

not sure any of them have any friends

So she needs to order things from Amazon to help sort out some of her crap - save the tax payers their money and just get rid of the crap instead.
Couldn’t film a haul for what she bought Noah, but it was just TNF stuff, which is clearly what people funded by the tax payer can afford.
She also has lots of Shein tat coming for the little girls, summer stuff because she doesn’t have anything for them. Not sure what happened to all the summer stuff she purchased last year? Oh that’s right, it’s in the tax payer funded storage unit and she is now purchasing even more, courtesy of the tax payer.
GET A JOB.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched just scrolling the comments here but why a chocolate pizza for Agnes? Just get some dairy alternatives for Christ sake even Lidl sell vegan pizza topping! The mind BOGGLES at these two. I have no idea how they’ve kept that many kids alive for 18 years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.