The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only think that notebook is use for is to jot down when she’s due to ovulate and bump uglies with pen.
Spoiler alert, you’re too old and too haggard for another.

I can’t believe they are sending that boy in those shoes while eating a take away every Friday. I know it’s near the end of term but Asda and Tesco sell pairs for about £15 to get him through rather than looking like he’s an extra from a workhouse.
---
Look how sad this is, 3 girls in Nike panda dunks. And Flo has Nike dunks too.

but Toby has some sort of crap hanging off his feet…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The only think that notebook is use for is to jot down when she’s due to ovulate and bump uglies with pen.
Spoiler alert, you’re too old and too haggard for another.

I can’t believe they are sending that boy in those shoes while eating a take away every Friday. I know it’s near the end of term but Asda and Tesco sell pairs for about £15 to get him through rather than looking like he’s an extra from a workhouse.
---
Look how sad this is, 3 girls in Nike panda dunks. And Flo has Nike dunks too.

but Toby has some sort of crap hanging off his feet…
That’s so sad

Reactions: 12
What a disgrace, the amount of SHEIN crap butch spends their benefits on and they are sending that poor boy to school in those😡 could the 2 fat freaks get anymore vile, watch mother of the year say toby loves those shoes and won’t have me buy him new ones 🤬
IMG_0620.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They look to big for him, and they look melted,

possibility butch has machine washed them at a 90, and with them being cheap plastic more than likely from Shoezone, they have melted.

Reactions: 9
No wonder that poor boy gets bullied. Those shoes are terrible. Instead of stuffing your fat faces with Chinese & eating hienz beans go and buy that boy a pair of cheap trainers I'm sure sports direct sell decent ones for less then £30!!

All this drivel about going to Cornwall wonder if it happens. Wonder it they end up at the lodge an hour down the road instead? Family of 6 going to Spain for a week this week for a 3rd of what they paid for that lodge 😐

Reactions: 14
I noticed those shoes in a back to school photo months ago and he is still wearing them. He wears them all the time not just for school. Half the kids are neglected and you can tell just by looking at them.

Reactions: 17
You can get black brand name trainers in Sports Direct for less than £40. That's half a Shein haul, or a Starbucks trip for her and her favourite kids.

Reactions: 12
Last Friday on the live - "are you finished having kids?"
The answer was "I don't know" !!

Has Zoe not heard of contraception?
They are obviously not using any.

At 46 it's time she gave up trying.
They have nowhere to put another child in that house. Never mind if it was to be twins again.
This having children is now just an obsession.

Saves Zoe having to get a proper paid job.

If they could afford to keep the kids it would be a different matter, but they can't. They couldn't afford it when Pen was working.

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand is why the 12 she has is not enough??

Something's a miss with her

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure how big his RAF pension is, but RipOffFox earnings would fall below those figures
Holy crap, I was joking when I suggested a benefit for shoes! They must be absolutely taking it in. Shame she spent it on her crappy hairdo and TNF coats for all the favorite children, instead of a pair of school shoes for the boy.

Reactions: 8
bloody hell those shoes, peeling away like that. Id be embarrassed and feel like a failure if I sent my kids out like that. School shoes are like £20-30 (well the ones I get) I get more trainer like ones for mine because of sensory issues and the older boys are adult size 7/8 now so can be more expensive but I happily make sure they have decent shoes and clothes above myself and buying tat off shein thats only fit for the bin!

Reactions: 11
Zoe mentioned them all flying to Cornwall. Surely they couldn't afford that.
Ryanair and easyJet will be reasonable..

possibly only £100 or less a head return
---
They will still all need passports too
---
* they don't need a passport to travel within the Uk

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Need

---
---

---
---
They still need ID . It's usually either driving license or passport

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget she gets £26.70, per child under 16, per week, in Scottish Child Payment on top of everything else. She could buy that boy a decent pair of trainers given to clothe and feed him, but she chooses not. I bet he stands out like a sore thumb amongst his peers, especially in those orange shorts and crocs she has him wearing. She can say he likes them until she’s blue in the face, but he has no choice because she hasn’t bought him anything else. Poor kid.

Reactions: 14
So where’s Tobys SCP going? Clearly not on a pair of decent shoes. Poor lad, wearing a pair of knackered school shoes that are fit only for the bin won’t help how he feels about school.

Reactions: 16
So where’s Tobys SCP going? Clearly not on a pair of decent shoes. Poor lad, wearing a pair of knackered school shoes that are fit only for the bin won’t help how he feels about school.
his payment is getting spent on the young twins matching clothes....

every vlog they're in a different outfit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.