The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they hi5 after??
Thats was great Zoe wasn’t it…
Then they don't have a post-coital cigarette - they sit in bed with sharing a family sized packet of biscuits and a bottle of that stupid drink that they drink (my mind has gone a blank lol - haven't watched a shopping vlog for ages)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having had a dog (and no kids, never mind 12 of them) from 11 weeks old until he went OTRB 🌈 at 13 I absolutely (for once - and if you check my previous posts youll see I’m not a fan) agree with Zoe. They don’t have the time, money or space for one (Insurance for mine was £200+ a month in his last years - allergies, chronic illness which was managed by meds and he was fine when it was sorted but it took £££ and weekly vet visits). Vet visits, grooming, meds, walking, a spot they can retreat too in peace that’s theirs and not be bothered. They dont take the kids for such things, never mind a dog.

Reactions: 7
Noticed Toby wasn't in school uniform on the beach photos yesterday like Leah,Erin & Agnes.
Wonder if he was off school yet again. He rarely seems to go in on a Friday.

Reactions: 7
There are 2 fab houses for sale within 5 miles of where they are now.

A 10 bedroom house for £450K

A 6 bedroom house for £395K

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest vlog... more storage solutions to maximise the space they have 😏😏
More an excuse to just buy more stuff! Still no room on the stairs, as there's a hanging rail of dressing up clothes there'!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't cope with her boobs in every vlog lately.
Fast forward 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a spring clean (and declutter) as much as the next person but this is exhausting. Why would you even be worried about dust on a picture frame or inside your cupboard when your are stairs look like that 🤯 "It works for now" said no one else sound of mind when putting out 500 costumes on their stairs for one 2 year old. Good grief. I said it before ages ago but a fire or a flood damaging all their belongings would be the best thing that could happen to those kids since their parents aren't going to give them the space they need.

Reactions: 12
How are they going to see themselves in that mirror? It's not in the centre of the hallway and if you stand opposite it you can't see yourself for the towels hanging on the door!

Reactions: 9
So her excuse for making the stairs into an even worse fire hazard then before is that they have to utilise every bit of space. Sorry but no, you just have too much stuff! If you have 14 people in a 6 bed house a packed dressing up rail for 1 child is ridiculous. Flo doesn't need all those costumes anyway, keep maybe 5 favourites and donate the rest to the local school/nursery.

Reactions: 15
I agree filling the stairs with tit is a huge fire hazard.
Zoe doesn't enjoy having children, she enjoys all of their accessories. She likes that she gets to 'organise' all of their accessories.

I have no problem with re-using children's clothes but you wonder whats the point when she's buying new as well.

Reactions: 14
I agree filling the stairs with tit is a huge fire hazard.
Their whole house barring maybe 3 bedrooms is a firefighter's nightmare.

Imagine trying to feel your way to the bedrooms to get the little kids. I truly hope it never does happen to anybody, but you can never ever be too careful when assessing risk for such a scenario. It's scary to think about but they need to sort their house out in case anything awful does happen. Instead they're taking fire doors off and blocking main exit routes with flammable costumes and trip hazards.

Zoe needs to stop buying things and Ben needs to put his foot down with getting rid of things, but he's too much of a wet wipe and she'll kick off if told no. He does a tip run each month so it seems, and for what? The house just gets fuller!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think toys on the stairs is definitely not a good idea, and I can see that dressing up stuff becoming an eyesore and extra work with constant tidying. And that alongside the fire escape risk.

I feel for the rest of the family that have to live in the chaos and clutter. No wonder nobody ever visits!

I agree with other tattlers the mirror seems to be in the wrong place, I was cringing when he was hanging it, it needs cantering. But we all know Fem is not the best with his drilling 🤣. Let’s hope it doesn’t fall off the wall like everything else he puts up.

Lastly, I think it is absolutely ridiculous that they don’t prioritise the wet room and get some of the kids showering in there, which would at least reduce the amount of wet towels upstairs on the landing. The upstairs bathroom will be ruined in no time with constant use by 14 people. Just like the one in the old house, no one to blame but themselves this time.

Just skimmed through the latest slog.
Why would you encourage kids to play on the stairs by creating a “play area” on there?
Also, why bother with an ornate mirror amongst all that clutter? It’s hardly going to show it off at its best, it also clashes with all those different photo frames on the wall, and not in a good eclectic kind of way which some people can manage to pull off.
Why keep buying those ottomans too, when as she says they’re always breaking? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kids laughed at me the other day when I moved stuff at the bottom of the stairs (we had delivery of new furniture ) saying ‘I’m car anyone falls’ but seriously, it’s so dangerous to have stuff for people to fall into on the stairs 😒

Reactions: 10
Just skimmed through the latest slog.
Why would you encourage kids to play on the stairs by creating a “play area” on there?
Also, why bother with an ornate mirror amongst all that clutter? It’s hardly going to show it off at its best, it also clashes with all those different photo frames on the wall, and not in a good eclectic kind of way which some people can manage to pull off.
Why keep buying those ottomans too, when as she says they’re always breaking? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the ottoman looked very flimsy too. Almost as daft as her filming herself unboxing the mirror 🤣

Reactions: 6
For once i agree with you Zoe!😂
it’s a total bleeping mess!!
That buffoon creaming his knickers over a pissing mirror. oh my christ get a bloody job Ben! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.