The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole comment was so stupid (can't make a sausage casserole because I live in the States) that I wondered if the person was taking the piss.

Reactions: 10
Honestly the way Ben was going on about subscribing being free, the patronising knobhead! People aren't subscribing because your content is crap and you and Zoe aren't likeable, relatable or aspirational. Also how disappointed he was about his sore neck being from laptop use. Sorry Ben you'll have to find something else to use for the pip claim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe how delusional they are over buying a house. They both sit there like it’s just a matter of time and they will be in their 10 bed place in Lossie.
They really believe it. Neither of them can have a clue about how a mortgage works.
They think you tube will pay for it as they will be so big.
10 years time they will be 60, oldest child 29, youngest 12. What will they be filming? Fem on his boring walks with poor Flo who has not been allowed to go to school and has to accompany Pat to do the 3 hour shopping trip. I think Jocif will still be there in his room with no friends but made to film helping Fem fill the oil up on the car.

The twins will be long gone as Pats dislike for them will have pushed them away. I dread to think how life will be for all the kids in 10 years time.

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how delusional they are over buying a house. They both sit there like it’s just a matter of time and they will be in their 10 bed place in Lossie.
They really believe it. Neither of them can have a clue about how a mortgage works.
10 years time they will be 60, oldest child 29, youngest 12. What will they be filming? Fem on his boring walks with poor Flo who has not been allowed to go to school and has to accompany Pat to do the 3 hour shopping trip. I think Jocif will still be there in his room with no friends but made to film helping Fem fill the oil up on the car.

The twins will be long gone as Pats dislike for them will have pushed them away. I dread to think how life will be for all the kids in 10 years time.
There will be even less content 😆 delusional assholes 💩💩

• Haha
Fem and Pat, my daughter is buying her first home on the next week. She’s worked since she was 16 and saved quite a lot in a help to buy ISA. 8 years on, she’s got a decent deposit and is looking forward to life in her own home.

Many military families go on to buy their own homes and the non military parent and children settle there as a base. You did not plan for a future beyond the RAF. And now you expect Scotland to fund your family with the extra benefits they provide.

YouTube is not going to make you famous or buy you the big mansion you believe you will own. Both of you should get out and work like most families do.

Reactions: 20
We made homemade pizzas for dinner on Thursday. It was a non event, just like a normal dinner. These people are seriously weird.

Laughing stock 💯 😭😭

Reactions: 15
So Flo's entered the 'Dressing Up Stage' 🤦 ... So she took about 6 photos of her in normalish clothes 😂

How come all the photos are of Flo now Pat? Have you forgotten you've got 11 other kids? 🙄

A bouncy Unicorn? Party Shoes? Yep, just what a child needs in a filthy, cluttered house and never goes to parties 🙄 More waste of Tax Payers money on crap 🤬

Yet poor Toby who has got School shoes that are dropping to bits gets no new shoes. 🤬
They should be ashamed of themselves. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Flo's entered the 'Dressing Up Stage' 🤦 ... So she took about 6 photos of her in normalish clothes 😂

How come all the photos are of Flo now Pat? Have you forgotten you've got 11 other kids? 🙄

A bouncy Unicorn? Party Shoes? Yep, just what a child needs in a filthy, cluttered house and never goes to parties 🙄 More waste of Tax Payers money on crap 🤬

Yet poor Toby who has got School shoes that are dropping to bits gets no new shoes. 🤬
They should be ashamed of themselves. ☹
Flo who still has Ella’s pouches but is always seen With a lollipop in her mouth.. beggars belief of the inconsistencies of this lot of grifters.. she thinks she’s the money maker far from it. She’s coming over as spoiled and they let her do anything for a quiet life.

Fem and Pat, my daughter is buying her first home on the next week. She’s worked since she was 16 and saved quite a lot in a help to buy ISA. 8 years on, she’s got a decent deposit and is looking forward to life in her own home.

Many military families go on to buy their own homes and the non military parent and children settle there as a base. You did not plan for a future beyond the RAF. And now you expect Scotland to fund your family with the extra benefits they provide.

YouTube is not going to make you famous or buy you the big mansion you believe you will own. Both of you should get out and work like most families do.
Well said, and praise to your daughter 👍

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever seen Jocif doing any stimming?
No, can’t say I have.
---
The whole comment was so stupid (can't make a sausage casserole because I live in the States) that I wondered if the person was taking the piss.
I sometimes wonder if a lot of their comments are just that.
People taking the piss.
They really can’t be serious… surely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cannot bare to watch the latest slog.
Did Toby get any clothes or his desperate need for new shoes?

Reactions: 5
How shite was that clothes haul?
Not just inferior quality but also the stuff like those crop tops are totally inappropriate on the younger girls!
Nothing for the boys, but what’s new there?
I hate how she disses Leah and Erin so much too, going on about how St Agnes loves clothes and clothes shopping but the twins aren’t into it!
You know why that is Zoe? It’s because they’ve all been conditioned to think that way, constantly hearing how Agnes loves fashion and shopping but Leah and Erin would rather play in the mud or whatever 😠
If a kid keeps hearing stuff like that then that’s what they accept as true, whether it is or not.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So two items in and Agnes has 2 sets that both have crop tops. Sure all the unpleasant people that watch this family are wetting themselves with anticipation at the thought of Agnes scantily clad. Think she said the twins have them as well. Those poor kids.
Oh and Toby just needs a few t shirts, no mention of new shoes!
Plus, summer must have already arrived in Burghead as she’s prancing around in her vest top.

• Sick
didn't watch the live, Pat and Pen can't take any form of criticism at all can they?? All this commenting only from subscribers crap. I've commented a few times before but they never show up.

Latest is a shein haul, all for the youngest girls of course, she says Toby is pretty much sorted?? Is she actually for real?? That poor shoes and the orange shorts and camo top he wears is from Tesco about 5 years ago as my son had them as pyjamas!!!!
I'm not even going to start on his one pair of shoes/trainers while the rest of them go about with dunks on🤬
Also nice if Zoe to describe the youngest twins as growing like "weeds" evil witch

Reactions: 14
So Penny Lane 🔧 the mod joined YouTube one month ago, just in time for the Friday lives starting. 😂
I think I was right last week it’s one of that family. Isobel hasn’t showed her face on any live 🤔
Strange that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the Shein haul but as if she's buying Agnes more clothes!! She filled a chest of drawers so full of hand me downs and previous haul items that Agnes could go the whole summer holidays and rewear maybe 6 outfits FFS. Sustainability my arse.

Reactions: 9

I fully expect Flo to still have a dummy in her mouth and be sitting in the pram in 10 years time lol.
---
So Penny Lane 🔧 the mod joined YouTube one month ago, just in time for the Friday lives starting. 😂
I think I was right last week it’s one of that family. Isobel hasn’t showed her face on any live 🤔
Strange that 😂😂😂
I refuse to watch. Is frankiemarley still there, or has she morphed into pennylane?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did look at them on that live and think why are they perched on stools in the kitchen, why not use the table in the dining room, make more sense. And then I realised it’s the only room with a door left on it that they can close.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see they've set questions on this weeks livestream to Subscribers only to stop the haters etc! Yeah because that's gonna work! 🤣🤣
It might gets subs up for a day or week but stop haters? Do they think haters are just going to not subscribe? They stupid enough to.

Reactions: 6