The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does "barron in Burhead mean"? I tried googling the word but there isn't a definition - please tell me Fem thinks he is nobility now and spelt it wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Barron of burhead means Zoe of burhead can’t have any more kids it’s a name people call her on here

Reactions: 8
I’ve come to realise I’ll never get it back. Hopefully Zoe spends it on cheap and nasty what’s happened here now?
ahh as in barren? Makes sense now though I'm slightly sad it wasn't Ben having high ideas above his station hahaha
Obviously my peri brain! I can’t spell 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done to Charlotte for staying in school!

Why are they constantly keeping Toby off instead of getting to the bottom of what his issues with school are? They need to help him, keeping him off will hinder his learning and work ethic. One of my kids has genuine school related problems and I've got EPs and OTs involved, and another couple who are just a chancers and try to stay off for any silly reason but I won't fall for it. I really, really feel for Toby, I do believe his issues are genuine but his parents are so inept he's never going to get the support he needs, Zoe and Ben would rather focus on Agnes and Joseph and their assigned factitious needs.

Reactions: 9
Well done to Charlotte for staying in school!

Why are they constantly keeping Toby off instead of getting to the bottom of what his issues with school are? They need to help him, keeping him off will hinder his learning and work ethic. One of my kids has genuine school related problems and I've got EPs and OTs involved, and another couple who are just a chancers and try to stay off for any silly reason but I won't fall for it. I really, really feel for Toby, I do believe his issues are genuine but his parents are so inept he's never going to get the support he needs, Zoe and Ben would rather focus on Agnes and Joseph and their assigned factitious needs.
It’s easier for Zoe to keep him off than deal with anything… she cannot bear to be alone. Hence why no school for Jocif or a nursery for any of them. No wonder the kids struggle at school they have no interaction with other kids. Toby doesn’t wanna be mixing with a 5 year old sibling and Noah is off working. Poor kid…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On one of the slogs, might have been the storage one. Zoe said that Flo needed a nap. Then she said that she was away to clean the bathroom. She really doesn't do anything practical and hands on with those kids does she.

I would rather be at home interacting with my kids than out driving everyone around.

It might just be me but I don’t want to see someone else’s kids on a live. They are giddy and annoying and anyone with an ounce of sense realises that our children are delightful to us but probably not to others.

I also detest how Fem hangs off every silly word Agnes spouts and has absolutely no patience for the little twin at the back who clearly struggles to articulate her thoughts.

I wasn’t reading the comments as I didn’t have my glasses, so missed what rattled Zoe towards the end?

However, very revealing that they consider themselves Full time Vloggers now!!

The Toby issue is being handled so badly, he needs preparation for High school and efforts to build his resilience. I’m not sure what employer accepts days off for when things get a bit tough! He doesn’t need his business and emotional state put on the internet for strangers to comment on. (& possibly his school friends.) All this does not portray you as good parents and I worry for your children's futures.

Was there any donations or have they dried up? Shame but I doubt Toby would have got the shoes he needs as face cream is her next priority…
---
On one of the slogs, might have been the storage one. Zoe said that Flo needed a nap. Then she said that she was away to clean the bathroom. She really doesn't do anything practical and hands on with those kids does she.

I would rather be at home interacting with my kids than out driving everyone around.
I noticed that. Surely the “mother” should be settling the toddler for a sleep. Surely she would want to?

Reactions: 11
It might just be me but I don’t want to see someone else’s kids on a live. They are giddy and annoying and anyone with an ounce of sense realises that our children are delightful to us but probably not to others.

I also detest how Fem hangs off every silly word Agnes spouts and has absolutely no patience for the little twin at the back who clearly struggles to articulate her thoughts.

I wasn’t reading the comments as I didn’t have my glasses, so missed what rattled Zoe towards the end?

However, very revealing that they consider themselves Full time Vloggers now!!

The Toby issue is being handled so badly, he needs preparation for High school and efforts to build his resilience. I’m not sure what employer accepts days off for when things get a bit tough! He doesn’t need his business and emotional state put on the internet for strangers to comment on. (& possibly his school friends.) All this does not portray you as good parents and I worry for your children's futures.

Was there any donations or have they dried up? Shame but I doubt Toby would have got the shoes he needs as face cream is her next priority…
---

I noticed that. Surely the “mother” should be settling the toddler for a sleep. Surely she would want to?
Exactly this 👍🏼

Reactions: 6
It’s just total cringe when the kids appear on the live 😬
Fem and Butch are bad enough but keep the kids off.

From their description of Toby being over tired ect, I think they have failed to make Jocif autistic so are attempting to make Toby seam that way.

I’m surprised they let the kids on the live anyway tbh. The randoms could post any comment about anything but then child safety is not a concern there anyway. Yes guys !!!! Anyone notice Sam from grab life by the hauls kept comenting until she got a shout out. She’s a big family vlogger who loves Pen and Pat.

I’m surprised they let the kids on the live anyway tbh. The randoms could post any comment about anything but then child safety is not a concern there anyway. Yes guys !!!! Anyone notice Sam from grab life by the hauls kept comenting until she got a shout out. She’s a big family vlogger who loves Pen and Pat.
Just looked her up. What is it with these women 😆😭 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Say no more about big Sam.She has a thread too

Reactions: 5
From their description of Toby being over tired ect, I think they have failed to make Jocif autistic so are attempting to make Toby seam that way.
From seeing Toby in the vlogs I think he's the one they should be getting referrals for, not Joseph, but that won't happen because he's not one of the kids Zoe wants to have any diagnoses or extra attention. Much like she leaves all of Charlotte's necessary appointments to Ben so she can sit gossiping with Curly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what happens folks when you pimp your kids out whilst chasing YT "fame" :sick:
And to let them read the live comments! So irresponsible! Even if they weren't in the vlogs letting them read them is shockingly bad parenting.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling the mod Penny Lane 🔧 is Isobel.
If you notice Isobel is never sighted on the lives 🤔
When Zoe had that wobble and walked off she went to the living room. Penny lane aka Isobel didn’t comment or delete in the time Zoe was away. Zoe must of been telling her to delete quicker 😂
😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.