The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched this family looked on here for ages...but are they still doing that challenge thing? If so I challenge Ben to get in the sea he films at the start of every vlog for 15 min each morning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've not watched this family looked on here for ages...but are they still doing that challenge thing? If so I challenge Ben to get in the sea he films at the start of every vlog for 15 min each morning
Oh god! Donā€™t do that. Youā€™ll have the Coastguard out looking for a beached whale šŸ³

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are this month it's to make pizzas because somehow that's challenging

Reactions: 5
Ex
This man s local as well I see him over all the local Facebook pages !
sorry but thatā€™s enough to delete social media forever isnā€™t it? But to them it makes them āœØfamousāœØ

why is she talking about earning money when at best she is a stay at home mom Rocking around in hair she gets done regularly at a a salon and (potentially fake) TNF coats??

Why the hell are Tobys shoes peeling apart? Shoes this bad have never been seen since the postwar period šŸ˜­

Reactions: 14
I didn't see the live at the time, but I skimmed through it later, and how they can sit all high and mighty when their boys going around with shoes like this.
0553E299-B881-4E14-745DA6B504DA6F53.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How dare people report the cake business to to EH . Sheā€™s so indignant about it when itā€™s them who were in the wrong and acting illegally.

I know I keep banging on about it but honestly they need a story doing in the in the sun.
2 unemployed parents, one daughter kicked out of college now unemployed claiming THOUSANDS in benefits take their holiday in an Ā£8k lodge.

Iā€™m sure we all know people that work so so hard in stressful jobs, have no help with childcare or from the government and canā€™t afford a day trip to a theme park for the day let alone a holiday. Struggling to afford food, never having new clothes and living hand to mouth.

Itā€™s bleeping wrong. Sat there ordering there bleeping pizza not a care in the world about the money. We all know P&P will have extra large pizza to themselves with a few sides followed by a few slices of cake.

Fat bleeping munters
Her kitchen is used as a hairdressing salon, shite sprays sprayed everywhereā€¦ cat walking all over surfaces as they lock it in there at night..utter crap everywhere and she got the nerve to say that.. honest to god she needs to read the room,
Thst school needs to intervene you canā€™t keep taking kids out of school just becuz., they are disgraceful..

Reactions: 16
Keeping Toby off school for a day is terrible parenting. Children have to build up resilience in life - you can't just hide away from problems. And that aside, even missing something like one maths class will mean he's a little bit behind the rest which can only add to the pressure.

Also just checked the Flo birthday video and those nudity shots of the twin are still there. Absolutely disgusted with YouTube. After I complained they said they would get back to me and never did - obviously did nothing about it. So there's no protection for kids at all then????
---
I didn't see the live at the time, but I skimmed through it later, and how they can sit all high and mighty when their boys going around with shoes like this.
View attachment 2886208
Even those kids look happier than Toby.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Butch you are lazy and barren.That's golden :ROFLMAO:

Was quickly deleted

Get Toby footwear-dirty delete.

Confirmed as usual,kids in bed then Dominoes :mad:

Audrey keeps asking if he is looking for work.No answer

Are these 2 muppets for real"The plan is to buy their own house"

Due to the "trolls"truth speakers they will look into subscriber only lives.
They are both so far up their own fat arses its unreal
Buy a house they are getting too long in the tooth for that.. 50 and 46?getting a mortgage especially as heā€™s a lazy git and not working.,,
Good luck with that one -they make me lol with what they come out withā€¦thick as..,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am looking forward to seeing what chocolate spread they use on Agnes pizza seeing as Nutella has milk in. There are a few vegan choc spreads out there but canā€™t see the sullies having enough braincells to go to the effort of getting one

I am looking forward to seeing what chocolate spread they use on Agnes pizza seeing as Nutella has milk in. There are a few vegan choc spreads out there but canā€™t see the sullies having enough braincells to go to the effort of getting one
Why a chocolate one at all?
There are plenty of cheese free alternatives, she should have a savoury one like everyone else.

Why a chocolate one at all?
There are plenty of cheese free alternatives, she should have a savoury one like everyone else.
Oh absolutely. They said she doesnā€™t like cheese or something but they could easily do pizza sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni etc etc. but of course sully logic was applied šŸ˜‚

Oh absolutely. They said she doesnā€™t like cheese or something but they could easily do pizza sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni etc etc. but of course sully logic was applied šŸ˜‚
The original pizzas didnā€™t even have cheese added, so Agnes could go traditional.

Reactions: 6
Because of his age they will be able to get a mortgage for 20 years at the most but it will be impossible with the number of dependents and no income. How donā€™t they realise that?!!!

Because of his age they will be able to get a mortgage for 20 years at the most but it will be impossible with the number of dependents and no income. How donā€™t they realise that?!!!
Because they really think that having shelled 12 dependants they really are going to be famous and make it big on you tube.
Obviously another would add to their plan because they could discard them at birth but it would bring in viewsā€¦. Aww if only Zoe wasnā€™t menopausal, overweight and Barron.

itā€™s hilarious.

Reactions: 8
I also enjoyed Pen saying about the previous people having put the stones down on ā€œplastic sheetingā€ out the front and how they want to pull it up and do it properly. Itā€™s probably weed liner which is the standard underlay for stones so theyā€™ll pull it all up and make a pigs ear of it like his other DIY projects šŸ˜‚. How he has done 25 years in RAF and 50 years on planet earth and STILL has no common sense. Can see theyā€™ve been pandered to in their accommodation their entire lives, theyā€™ve never had to do any actual house maintenance or repairs šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
What does "barron in Burhead mean"? I tried googling the word but there isn't a definition - please tell me Fem thinks he is nobility now and spelt it wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m sure they spoke to a mortgage advisor when he was leaving the RAF who basically laughed them out the building as I seem to remember him mentioning it and saying/blagging they were a couple of years off buying at that point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.