The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the moaning vlog about codonas.
They are so entitled.
Moan moan moan, poor Ben and his foot. Blah blah. Poor Zoe. And loads of others were the same, I doubt it!

And Zoe, you ain’t got PTSD driving to Aberdeen because you are still functioning.

I read and check all terms are conditions before booking.
I can also decide that morning to do something, whip up a picnic and go out, big family or not!!

Someone tell them, it’s not policy it’s insurance and health and safety.

Reactions: 8
Someone has called them out for them moaning about the rides. Said what we have said here ie. It's in the terms and conditions and it's a safety issue

Reactions: 6
The person who posted this comment

"No your rite a don’t read them ither"

Probably cant bloody read them

Bens doing his 1st HGV course week after next, nowt like leaving it to the last min!

• Haha
I have watched 8 minutes of the cadonas vlog and I am screaming at it.

Surely before booking they checked what rides were there, whether it was worth going for the price. That's what I do when going somewhere.
They didn't buy kids tickets and adult tickets. There are wristbands and then tiny toddler wristbands. So they would have paid the same price for all of them bar a couple maybe.
It is utter tit about the parking. Complete bullshit. I can't state this enough. There is hundreds of parking in the area not 20 spaces.

Reactions: 10
Ahhhhh the good old German TV show 😂😂😂
Had a few requests off them 😂

These pair are unbelievable, absolutely bleeping crackers 😂😂😂

Surprised she made it to the beach with signposts to Foresterhill all over the place! Did you go down Westburn drive and survive? 😂😂😂

Urgh 🥴🥴🥴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Surely before booking they checked what rides were there, whether it was worth going for the price. That's what I do when going somewhere.
They didn't buy kids tickets and adult tickets. There are wristbands and then tiny toddler wristbands. So they would have paid the same price for all of them bar a couple maybe.
It is utter tit about the parking. Complete bullshit. I can't state this enough. There is hundreds of parking in the area not 20 spaces.
i’m gonna have to watch now 🤣🤣
it’s not even past that annoying intro- and i saw the comment
“who makes these silly regulations up”
yes because god forbid your kid went on a ride by themselves and had an accident
absolute clampets

The person who posted this comment

"No your rite a don’t read them ither"

Probably cant bloody read them

Bens doing his 1st HGV course week after next, nowt like leaving it to the last min!
That’s the week they go back to school. She’s gonna be in full meltdown! Hope she’s started her school clothes shopping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to struggle with my blood pressure watching the latest. Everything is everyone else’s fault with those two. I hope they don’t get a refund like all their dopey followers are suggesting.

Do they not know there’s a war going on not too far away where kids are being made homeless and far far worse. Then you’ve got these two ungrateful bastards whining cos their kids were upset about a few rides. Honestly these two need a reality check.

I just can’t watch, it will prove too much hilarity.
Be moaning about seatbelts and car seats next.
Surprised Pen hasn’t chucked the kids off the New bridge to save money on swimming lessons … no health and safety can stop you! Just lob the kids on a rollercoaster they definitely won’t fit in, what’s the worse that could happen?
Wouldn’t the same rules apply like other places have one adult to two toddlers max? Did they ever think about that before mass production?
Is it just a HGV course? I thought he’d done that. Won’t he have to wait ages for a test with the normal back logs?
Maybe thinks he can driver trailers with his logo on the side, just ram the kids in the back too be almost like a rollercoaster.
No way he’s doing that as a job, surprised he can drive a clown car. Long hours of actually working and no one to speak to about yooooootube. Imagine him turning up with delivery’s, I’d want to laugh in his face.

Well i watched about 5 mins and i’d had enough of her moaning while fuckimg Harold Bishops nodding along with his best compo face
She said they’d been a few years back and she didn’t seem overly impressed, so what did they expect
They had to cut back so they could afford to go??
are they having a laugh?? she was flashing her pandora and perfume and whatever back garden shite the other week .
sorry but if i had that many kids to entertain during the summer , there’s no way i’d be expecting gifts like that ?
what a pair of absolute idiots

Reactions: 11
So took me a while to process.
Pens foot is really bad, she insinuated he was disabled because of it.
How is he going to drive a truck when he can’t stand on a piece of Lego?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

There were more than 20 disabled spaces I'm sure, never mind normal ones? And what's all that about having to climb over a fence??

Pen is not incapacitated by his foot. She sits there telling us he can’t walk certain distances. How far are these distances? 20miles? He walks everywhere. Do they forget they vlog? He was without a car for almost 2 years. Funny how he’s just mentioning how bad his foot is now he’s leaving the RAF. You’d best delete all those vlogs of you’re after some compo or money from the DWP, Pen.

Made me laugh how she said she had to stay with the baby. She never usually does. It’s always Olivia carrying her, or pushing the pram. I think they’ve made a massive mountain out of a molehill. If the little kids want to go on a ride, then leave the baby and Joseph and Agnes with the older ones to take the twins on, then swap over. That’s not hard is it? They wouldn’t let Toby on the go-karts because he wasn’t big enough? What utter bastards looking out for the safety of kids,hey?

This will definitely be in the Sun next week with all the kids with their best compo sad faces on.

I hope the Germans don’t think that all large families in the U.K. are like this pair of utter wetwipes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There were more than 20 disabled spaces I'm sure, never mind normal ones? And what's all that about having to climb over a fence??
I'm struggling to even picture in my mind what part they are talking about. Is there a staff car park they ended up in or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

The comments on you tube are ridiculous. Talking about getting the place closed down. It may not be the best place to visit but if they had done some research they would have known that it was not suitable for their family. Their family is too big for the place.
The rules are there for health and safety not just because they feel like it.
The rides are listed on the website and beside each ride it states how tall you need to be and whether you need to be accompanied by an adult or not.

I don't usually watch this lot, as its so obvious they had a baby just to gain more subscribers and raise their profile. However, I clicked on their latest vlog and I cannot believe the moaning . So basically the world should cater to the whole Sullivan family ! Surely you research a bit about these places first. As far as I can see the only issue is it was appropriate for a large family with so many little ones , therefore don't go there .

Reactions: 9
With regards to Ben's foot. He said it was a work place injury. Do we think he would have got compensation for that? They may also claim PIP.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's very convenient that they are bringing up Porkie pens foot now he walks miles loves walking so if you were the incapacitated you wouldn't be walking all over lossy forest walks climbing around doofus castle up and down sand dunes .
As for there day out they should have researched at the end of the day it's there responsibility not the venue's just because fat pat wanted to mass produce every disabled person or venue should not be expected to come to a halt because the Sullivan crew are in town .
Fair play to the venue for being responsible and using height restrictions etc why couldn't pat and pen take turns the older girls mostly have the baby anyway I'd say they are highlighting it to get a refund .👌

We went to codona’s on Sunday, visiting the area as part of our staycation 😂 and it was busy. The staff were lovely, all polite and nice to us! We didn’t do the wristbands as my daughter wouldn’t have went on all the rides but we did the tokens no issues here and my husband is actually disabled and had no issues either!

Reactions: 12
It’ll no doubt be picked up by the Scottish sun 🙄 I hope they get ribbed over it. Many fond memories of Codonas from my teenage years 😂 like getting jacked on white lightning and going on rides before going to the ice skating disco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.