The Sullivan Family #19 All North Face coats and no knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they expect?! It was Christmas day, of course it's going to be slow. The last time I was in brewers fayre they had about two people to cover the whole place. Not sure why they kept saying linkwood brewers fayre, no one calls it that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she doesn't read Tattle, but the clearly staged hug with the twins and shots of her holding their hands say otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saying they’re not going to go on and on about their Christmas meal…then going on and on about it for 10 minutes. Typical 🤦‍♀️

Just a thought, not that I’m a doctor or anything but could the reason Flo was sick be due to the fact she was inhaling chocolate from 5:30am? 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Glad to see the camper van and aeroplane that were supposed to be instead of the dollhouse have been bought. Don't see why they couldn't have had the house stay too. As we all know theres a million and one other things that could have been gotten rid off that no one would have noticed were gone.
I've never eaten at any of these carvery type places but have eaten out in everything from nandos to the ivy and many independent places and waiting a little bit between courses is pretty normal, especially at busy times. We used to go out on christmas eve as it was my grans birthday and what she liked to do, it was always packed and slow. I coped with this from 3 or 4 years old without the fuss these two adults are making. Do they not digest between courses? I suspect that might be a stupid question, pig trough face stuffing through as much as possible in one sitting in probably more there style. I am sad the kids one decent meal wasn't great, especially as they said some didn't eat it. (Possibly just a claim for compo from those two)

Reactions: 9
So their only complaint was that the service was slow? Who would have thought that service in a packed restaurant on Christmas Day might be quick? Idiots.

Reactions: 11
Imagine those kids seeing a Yorkshire pudding for the first time. And possible fresh veg (suppose it could be frozen where they went) shame they didn’t pay to go somewhere decent so the kids could taste proper food for once in their lives. If they’re going to rape the tax payer for every penny at least make the kids benefit.

I expect the affair rumours are about Ian. No woman in their right mind would go near that ugly boring bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People were getting up and walking out of the restaurant!
That was probably because you lot walked in there Zoe!
Also, did only Agnes receive any Prime drink?
That bottled beverage much coveted by kids and only St Agnes is deemed worthy!
🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine those kids seeing a Yorkshire pudding for the first time. And possible fresh veg (suppose it could be frozen where they went) shame they didn’t pay to go somewhere decent so the kids could taste proper food for once in their lives. If they’re going to rape the tax payer for every penny at least make the kids benefit.

I expect the affair rumours are about Ian. No woman in their right mind would go near that ugly boring bleep.
Who is Ian?

Reactions: 1
Brewers Fayre will have employed kids on NMW who spent Christmas Day away from their families to serve that pair of entitled hippos because she couldn’t be arsed to declutter her house and cook a Christmas meal, yet she’s got the audacity to moan that she was kept waiting. Tough tit Zoe. Where did you have to be? Nowhere. Thats where. If you go out for Christmas lunch but don’t expect it to be a prolonged affair then you’re incredibly thick. It’s why most people with kids stay at home.

I hope they get told to get to duck when they ask for a refund. They need to learn to manage their expectations. It was their choice to take their huge family out for lunch on the busiest day of the year. They know that JoCif allegedly doesn’t cope well and Agnes allegedly has intolerances. It’s not news to them that Flo is a baby either, so the fact that their day went awry is no one’s fault but theirs.

I almost choked on my gin when he said that Zoe was making a buffet of epic proportions. Did he forget that he vlogged the shopping haul? I mean they had enough crisps and biscuits to feed the whole street but other than that… there was nothing. I suppose BabyFloBlessHer can shove some more chocolate down her throat and go for spewing round 2…

Reactions: 10
Comments on YouTube not going down well are they 😂😂 butch zo will be on the delete in a minute I bet

Reactions: 6
It’s sad to see Agnes showing off Josephs toy. Was Mario cart more for Agnes?? She’s more Interested in his than hers.

Love they got hearing aid barbie for little twin. Plus the other Barbie they were promised.

Isobel -the chocolate needs to set more.
Z- no it’s fine
I- don’t eat it
Z- I won’t.
Z takes a piece eats it- needs to set more!
Then Zoe breaks it smaller - erm so the kids get less she gets more.

We went out for our Xmas meal. Nice change. We had a bit of a wait inbetween courses as the restaurant was extremely busy and they had loads of staff. Was nice for a wee break so our food could digest a little. What do they expect when out on one of the busiest days in hospitality.

Reactions: 5
Who is Ian?
Someone came into their comments saying him and Ben were in a relationship before he met Zoe. He said he’d been in touch but Ben was ignoring him. He said he was going to post photos of them together. His comments were swiftly deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of people who visited BF over the festive period have complained but I bet Butch will be in the Sun with her compo face on :mad:

I bet they all had nose bleeds after eating turkey and gammon which they wont see again for 12 months

Reactions: 4
Someone came into their comments saying him and Ben were in a relationship before he met Zoe. He said he’d been in touch but Ben was ignoring him. He said he was going to post photos of them together. His comments were swiftly deleted.
Thank you, can’t say I am surprised, more surprised someone had confessed to being in a relationship with Ben!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.