The Sullivan Family #19 All North Face coats and no knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Shein haul was rubbish. A polyester dress for Flo and a thin cotton romper. You couldn't get any colder types of clothing if you tried. Zoe will be fine in her duvet coat though.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Vlog up!
Ben says it's really great to go to their first 'community ' event in Burghead!
They've been there months and not taken part in anything!
Agnes at a friend's party, feel kinda sorry for the younger ones , going to parties, but not having parties for friend's themselves!
Apparently they had quite a chilled morning, but Ben was going about trying to find stuff to film! 😕😕

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They are part of the community now:rolleyes:
Really Fem we dont believe you.
The only community Fem is part of is the key meter shop.
Butch's part in the community is filling the recycling centre with her crap.

Influenza Isabelle is centre stage in her Michelin star kitchen with her greasy looking hair hanging loosely.

OMG at 08.45 how creepy and camp does Fem look:sick:
Butch looked a lot older than she is with her glasses off

What a tool he is, no content but still walks round with his long pole.

Flo must have had a extra snack a jack before bed for her to sleep in,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The twit in a hat filming other adults and children.

When Noah was in the car you could see he was very uncomfortable at being filmed but Butch dont give a toss.

Despicable the both of them :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The twit in a hat filming other adults and children.

When Noah was in the car you could see he was very uncomfortable at being filmed but Butch dont give a toss.

Despicable the both of them :mad:
He will come a cropper one day, filming other folks kids.

Reactions: 10
Ooh I’m as pleased as Pen when he gets to fly that drone! And thanks, I like a Christmas light, but I live quite a distance away so do I get overnight accommodation, dinner, bed and breakfast?
Yes at Pat and Pens B&B - there’s nowhere to sleep but you might get sum noodles for breakfast if your lucky.

• Haha
It's cold, really cold, it's freezing it's really frosty... You can see the Sun and the sea and it's freezing and frosty and so pretty. 😴

In case anyone missed it the 6 times it was mentioned Agnes had a party. 🥴

So they went down to see the lights switched on to be part of the community, and all stood on the opposite side of the road to everyone else 🙄 The lights were crap 🫢

Notice Pen was first in the Millionaires Shortbread. Greedy fucker 😒

Their Vlogmass is crap 😁

• Haha
poor toby’s trousers looking like 3/4’s because they’re far too small for him :(
That’s because she spent all the benefits on Agnes’s new Uggs.
---
Oh and move the head rest up on her car seat!! You have the latest iPhone so google how to use a car seat! You have 12 children, you’d hope it would be a subject that you are fully up to speed on.

Reactions: 11
”We’re part of the community now, so we’re going to go down and say hello...” Who does he think he is? They don’t have friends, the kids don’t go out to play, they don‘t go to groups etc. No one gives a tit about the couple of oddballs, with more kids than they can look after or provide for. If he keeps mincing about with that selfie stick, filming other people and their kids he’s going to have to retrieve his iPhone from his arse hole before long.

BabyFloBlessher was having a snack of gummie sweets while Curly was baking. Funny how they all absolutely love fruit yet all they get fed is sweets, biscuits and ice lollies.

It cracked me up when Patty Arbuckle said they’ve been so busy that it was nice to have a day chilling. Busy doing what? They never do anything. If she went to anyone else’s house she‘d combust when she saw what they did in a day, especially if they had 2 full time jobs.

I see they’ve registered themselves as The Sullivan Family Ltd on companies house. This will be interesting when it comes to their benefits 👀👀

Florence eating fruit gummies in her highchair, yet she's still not getting the same meals as the other kids? Needs her own smaller pasta yet she can eat sweets? What a joke. I would have said same meals as everybody else but we know Zoe and Ben have meals the kids can't touch.

Nice to see Agnes going to her friend's party without a bird nest on her head though.

Reactions: 6
”We’re part of the community now, so we’re going to go down and say hello...” Who does he think he is? They don’t have friends, the kids don’t go out to play, they don‘t go to groups etc. No one gives a tit about the couple of oddballs, with more kids than they can look after or provide for. If he keeps mincing about with that selfie stick, filming other people and their kids he’s going to have to retrieve his iPhone from his arse hole before long.

BabyFloBlessher was having a snack of gummie sweets while Curly was baking. Funny how they all absolutely love fruit yet all they get fed is sweets, biscuits and ice lollies.

It cracked me up when Patty Arbuckle said they’ve been so busy that it was nice to have a day chilling. Busy doing what? They never do anything. If she went to anyone else’s house she‘d combust when she saw what they did in a day, especially if they had 2 full time jobs.

I see they’ve registered themselves as The Sullivan Family Ltd on companies house. This will be interesting when it comes to their benefits 👀👀
I want someone to have a go at him for putting their kids on SM with his pointless filming, cuz if was my kid he wud get a 👊🏼

Very embarrassing how her kids go to other kids organised birthday party's,

yet her mob don't get a party.

Tramps.

Reactions: 13
Very embarrassing how her kids go to other kids organised birthday party's,

yet her mob don't get a party.

Tramps.
I think people have stopped inviting their kids. They get very few invites when you consider class sizes. Especially at that age the birthdays/ parties come thick and fast. Ours used to have them most weekends. We do invite back though, we're not Chavs like the Sullivans. They're all take, take, take. 🥴

Reactions: 14
Burghead missed a trick!
As famous YTbers they I’m surprised they weren’t invited to do the grand switch on of the Christmas lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.