The Sullivan Family #19 All North Face coats and no knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the older ones calling their parents by their names and also labelling their gifts with their name. Absolutely no respect!

Reactions: 16
£700! I cooked my ham and Turkey on Christmas Eve. I then just had to do veggies and potatoes. I reckon on Christmas Day I spent less than an hour in the kitchen as Tesco 3 for 2 provided my pre-prepared roasties. A bit lazy I know but I work full time and tbh I’m rubbish at roast spuds and did do a home made chocolate truffle dessert. She could have done a decent dinner in very little time. She’s overwhelmed with the sheer number of them, has lost control and the older kids are ruling that house. Curly piping up making comments whilst they opened their presents. Some thoughtful gifts bought by Noah with his wages, what did Curly buy? She is older than him and swans around with no Saturday job thinking she is amazing. Pat needs to restablish the parent/child relationship in that house before it’s too late. They are not your mates Pat, they’re still children and you need to get that boundary back in place and reinforce it.
This is just it, we all do the best for our kids on here, we all run our homes, we prepare and cook meals, work hard whether that be in or out of the home, it's all hard work. We juggle housework, extra caricular activities and classes... Feed our kids and families nutrition and liked food. We don't vlog it, sell our kids privacy and dignity, or profit from their discomfort.
Nobody needs to be Gordon Ramsey or Mary Berry, but we do our best. Fatty Patty doesn't! She is a lazy, useless, boring pathetic excuse of a parent, and so is that useless lump of lard she's married to 🥴

Reactions: 12
So much of that vlog was devoted to the children sitting patently watching the parents opening their presents. How strange when the focus should have been on the children - and Zoe especially was obviously uninterested in the kids opening theirs. She really didn't deserve any of the thought that went into the gifts she received. It's such an unfair world - she has so many children desperate for her affection and is in return a selfish lazy excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 14
When Zoe and Ben were opening their presents, the little twin sitting right next to Zoe looked so sad. Her mother ignored her completely - no bond there at all. And the kid filming and talking - I presume that was Zoe's best mate Curly - it was Zoe this and Zoe that.
I'm bored so I'm watching their Christmas morning vlog. The little twin sitting next to Pat holding the Ken doll looked incredibly sad - as if they'd had a major telling off or something had happened before they filmed that part of it? Pat didn't look at her or interact with her at all - she doesn't hide her dislike for the little twins. Poor wee girl looking so unhappy on Christmas Day.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Usually kids meals are cheaper so probably less than £700 total but still far more than cooking at home. Even all m&s ready made stuff would be cheaper, and nicer too.
Also I hope the little twins got the extra Barbie sets they were supposed to.

Reactions: 9
I'm bored so I'm watching their Christmas morning vlog. The little twin sitting next to Pat holding the Ken doll looked incredibly sad - as if they'd had a major telling off or something had happened before they filmed that part of it? Pat didn't look at her or interact with her at all - she doesn't hide her dislike for the little twins. Poor wee girl looking so unhappy on Christmas Day.
But Ben interacted with St Agnes constantly as she was dipping in ripping his presents open, hope they took her special caterpillar cakes and Oreo’s after all she’s dairy free 🤔🙄 and how on earth did Jocif cope ( Pat says he can’t) I’m telling you he looked very happy opening his presents(. Pat says he gets overwhelmed) At least those 2 will be happy stuffing in their toblerones in one hand and chocolate in the other. They acted like a couple of kids opening presents .. whilst the curly ones chimed in constantly…. Zoe….Ben… where’s mum and dad ??

Reactions: 8
When Zoe and Ben were opening their presents, the little twin sitting right next to Zoe looked so sad. Her mother ignored her completely - no bond there at all. And the kid filming and talking - I presume that was Zoe's best mate Curly - it was Zoe this and Zoe that.
It sounded like Olivia filming first then Eva and so even Eva is calling them Ben and Zoe

Reactions: 6
I have to say I’m not surprised the older ones don’t call them mum and dad. They basically raise themselves and their siblings. Curly, although annoying, does the kids lunches, cleans the oven and cooks dinner.. and that’s just what we see on vlogs. Ben will be at work in the mornings and you can bet Zoe doesn’t make the younger ones their breakfast. So yeah calling them Zoe and Ben makes more sense because they sure as hell ain’t parents.

Reactions: 14
I just thought the vlog was sad for lots of different reasons and Zoe buys presents for herself, of course she does! Why aren't Ben and Zoe buying presents for each other?!

Reactions: 11
I can't find anything about where they went. Is tonight's slog going to be a rant about their Christmas lunch or their boxing day junk filled buffet.

Reactions: 7
If it was the Brewers Fayre in Elgin then it was £17 for kids and £54 for adults.
Those menus look better than what the kids would have had at home anyway. Wonder why it was so awful?

But we don't know they ate at that place do we??

Did anyone see what the 2 books were that Butch obviously bought for herself?

Those menus look better than what the kids would have had at home anyway. Wonder why it was so awful?

One of them was a Paris Fury book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how all the older kids are wearing hoodies so as not to show off the matching PJ tops their mother spent many hours faffing about with, total waste of time Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

One was the Paris Fury autobiography

Reactions: 3
Did you see the miserable old trout trying to get that adjustable ring to fit on her huge sausage fingers, she had to practically pull it apart 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The little twins were really sweet with each other, showing each other their gifts whilst nobody else bothered with them. It’s a good thing they’ve got each other because nobody else in that house is interested in them.

The difference in Eva from last christmas is interesting. The majority of the older ones have no interest in vlogging now except for Isabelle, so i wonder what makes her want to be front and centre? Is it an attention thing or for extra perks? Olivia used to be Zoe’s favourite and Isabelle used to be with Ben a lot, but Zoe soon replaced Olivia with Isabelle. I wonder if it’s for days off school since that’s what Olivia used to get.

Poor Elizabeth opening her presents in the doorway to make sure she wasn’t vlogged. She looks a lot like Ben doesn’t she?

Olivia helping Florence with her gifts before she could even look at her own. That should’ve been Zoe’s job…

I won’t say the same about Isabelle though and she was helping Agnes, who’s six years old and perfectly capable of opening her own gifts so i’m not sure why Isabelle had to get involved? If there wasn’t the room for her to open her stuff yet, why not go around all the little kids helping, instead of playing favourites yet again? I’m sure the twins would’ve loved having their big sister take an interest in their barbies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.