The Sullivan Family #20 Give Kingbin her £1.99 back you thieving Scumivans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but does anyone think brewers fayre would do a good Xmas meal 😂😂 last time I went they managed to cock up my order of a simple lunch baguette 😂

Reactions: 11
Yep only supportive comments on there now. Kind of spoils the fun that they now delete all the negative ones 😂

Reactions: 10
The trip advisor reviews say it all, people have started to comment on Christmas Day, sounds like the whole restaurant was a nightmare, sadly the kids have missed out, shame as Christmas dinner is the highlight of the day!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why would anyone go to brewers fayre for Christmas ? I go there sometimes whenever we can’t be bothered to cook, and I’m always disappointed in the food- kids like it for free drink refills. My ex took our kids there Boxing Day, for set menu and they all got dressed up. My 13 year old daughter wasn’t impressed, I cringe. You really get what you pay for.
That said, my partner wanted to go shop xmas day and I said not to- I don’t like that people have to work christmas doing trivial jobs and I won’t contribute to it. They don’t get paid enough.

Reactions: 12
We just stayed in Christmas Day. I cooked dinner for the 14 of us, no issues and not that expensive.
I’ve seen the day (when we had less kids) that we maybe would get dressed up and go out. But not now

Reactions: 13
Yep only supportive comments on there now. Kind of spoils the fun that they now delete all the negative ones 😂
I expect Frankie Marley gets on the case as well as MawMaw chasing all the negativity- they seem to make it their goal in life. What sad lives they must have to defend sumone elses family when that family answer no comments unless it’s to thank sumone for money given to the scrounging grifters.
whys curly twin making more chocolate havent they enough in the dam house as it is. 🐷

Reactions: 8
While Isabelle was breaking apart that chocolate bark, Olivia was on the floor preparing food, which is extra gross in their house as they do the girls hair in there and have a cat wandering about. Hope everyone liked the hairs in their cake

• Sick
Did they expect to go out for lunch as a family of 14, and to get personal waiting on service?
Their own private chef? Everyone else to just wait, and for them to be given priority over everything?

Dear, dear what an arrogant and entitled pair of saddos they are. They really do think they're something special. Truth is, they're not, not even remotely. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What room's that last photo of? Don't recognise it.
Just realised every meal in the Sullivan house that they have together has to be a buffet really as there's nowhere to sit.

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t they save the money and hire the lodge or somewhere similar for Christmas. Would have given them the space to do Christmas.

If Zoe can’t see now that she really needs to clear out she never will. Start with CD’s, do they even have a CD player?

Reactions: 13
So they've got a dining room full of crap, yet they sit on screens all day in the lounge. Most of their toys are in the lounge. She's got Jo-Cif and Flo at home during the day... They're always in the lounge. The twins can't play with their Barbies in their rooms as it's rammed... They've got to fit Flo in there yet 😱
They can't play with them in the dining room, as it's rammed. So the only place to play is in the lounge.... Where's Jo-Cif going to play with that Mario-Kart?

She wasted all that money buying drawers from IKEA for felt pens and Lego, yet nobody plays with Lego, apart from the older ones, and they have it on drawers in their room, or they have their built Lego on display on their Kallax in their room.

They could empty that dining room, and use it as a dining room. Those kids aren't going to play with any of that stuff in there now. She's renting a storage locker too. All those jigsaws she brought those bags for are still sat in that dining room... With jigsaws piled next to them.... She'd brought Agnes jigsaws for Christmas too this year in her presents. They've now got to find space for all of this crap this year too.

Then they spend £700 on a Christmas lunch 😂

Yet not one of their 'community' question the clutter, the filthy house, the excessive spending, and their lack of priorities. Like certainly attracts like.

Gangster Granny buys them a Country file calendar 😂
You'd think she'd do a selection of her trees on a calendar 😱
Last of the big spenders 🤦
---
Just realised every meal in the Sullivan house that they have together has to be a buffet really as there's nowhere to sit.
That last photo looks like the Inghams 😁 (Esme?)

I don't recognise that room from the Scumivans 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Posted it on wrong thread 😖😖
---
So they've got a dining room full of crap, yet they sit on screens all day in the lounge. Most of their toys are in the lounge. She's got Jo-Cif and Flo at home during the day... They're always in the lounge. The twins can't play with their Barbies in their rooms as it's rammed... They've got to fit Flo in there yet 😱
They can't play with them in the dining room, as it's rammed. So the only place to play is in the lounge.... Where's Jo-Cif going to play with that Mario-Kart?

She wasted all that money buying drawers from IKEA for felt pens and Lego, yet nobody plays with Lego, apart from the older ones, and they have it on drawers in their room, or they have their built Lego on display on their Kallax in their room.

They could empty that dining room, and use it as a dining room. Those kids aren't going to play with any of that stuff in there now. She's renting a storage locker too. All those jigsaws she brought those bags for are still sat in that dining room... With jigsaws piled next to them.... She'd brought Agnes jigsaws for Christmas too this year in her presents. They've now got to find space for all of this crap this year too.

Then they spend £700 on a Christmas lunch 😂

Yet not one of their 'community' question the clutter, the filthy house, the excessive spending, and their lack of priorities. Like certainly attracts like.

Gangster Granny buys them a Country file calendar 😂
You'd think she'd do a selection of her trees on a calendar 😱
Last of the big spenders 🤦
---

That last photo looks like the Inghams 😁 (Esme?)

I don't recognise that room from the Scumivans 🤔
It is the Inghams! Posted on wrong thread 😆

Reactions: 2
I’m just watching Christmas day
It’s absolutely wild the kids are calling them Zoe and Ben and they’re allowing it!
They said it started as a joke but it’s clearly not anymore. It’s said so easily during conversation and so easily accepted
What the hell are they allowing that for?
---
God those poor kids being forced to say merry Christmas! Especially those girls you never see they’re mortified

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.