The Sullivan Family #19 All North Face coats and no knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she got it from the works th Paris fury book as it was £4. Glad I decided against buying it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the miserable old trout trying to get that adjustable ring to fit on her huge sausage fingers, she had to practically pull it apart 😂😂
And just look at the sad wee face next to her. Looks about to cry. Probably got told off for dropping something on the itchy scratchy new dress that'll never see the light of day again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And just look at the sad wee face next to her. Looks about to cry. Probably got told off for dropping something on the itchy scratchy new dress that'll never see the light of day again.
The little girls in dresses while nobody else would be dressed up for dinner. Unless noah thinks north face is formal wear?

Reactions: 7
I bet Pat’s currently emailing Brewers Fayre threatening to take them down with the help of MawMaw, Frankie Pat and Lynne on hubbies phone for back up. We will only get the comp face if she can’t get the money back first. We definitely need to know more of Pen’s alleged affair though. Makes sense why she treats him like rubbish and he lets her get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a parent and knowing a couple of your kids are having to open their Christmas presents in the flipping doorway because you insist on filming everything and plastering it online. I don’t think any of these YouTube wankers should be allowed to film present opening, it’s such a personal and precious time with your kids once a year. Baffled.

Reactions: 13
I can't find anything about where they went. Is tonight's slog going to be a rant about their Christmas lunch or their boxing day junk filled buffet.
im very late to this tit show, just watching how many meals they can make from potatoes, tbf ive not watched it all yet, but to a certain degree I agree, jackets cheese and beans with cheese jackets with tuna and sweetcorn? Even poached eggs chips with peas or beans is not bad, just gotta feeling those kids are just going to be eating potatoes! She’s just said mash and gravy! That’s not a meal! Sausage mash onion gravy and Yorkshire puddings is ! No wonder those kids look so pale and unhealthy but both parents clearly overweight!
---
that little twin looked so subdued , those bloody vile dresses looked so uncomfortable everyone including fat mama was in pjs

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Pen’s alleged affair - woman or man 😉
Could be Ian?
---
Imagine being a parent and knowing a couple of your kids are having to open their Christmas presents in the flipping doorway because you insist on filming everything and plastering it online. I don’t think any of these YouTube wankers should be allowed to film present opening, it’s such a personal and precious time with your kids once a year. Baffled.
Looks like a overcrowded nightmare, and I don't understand how it can be enjoyable... If I was Z&B I would dread Christmas.

Last edited:
OK Tattlers, who did this?
Not me this time, but 100% agree with this.
My last comment on a Vlog was obviously deleted so I haven’t bothered for a while.
Anyone can see this Will end with upset.
---
Ben looks like such an outsider in his own family.
Noah seems like a lovely boy, such a shame his parents are useless at receiving gifts 🎁 perhaps try privately in the future.
Anyone notice how Zoe is completely deaf to the little twins. Buying tonnes of presents doesn’t make for good parenting. (especially when there is nowhere to put them 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Why does Agnes have her two names Agnes Mae on her present sack when all the others have just their first name?
Why is she always looked upon as something more special?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had two birthdays a year like the queen 🙄

Why does Agnes have her two names Agnes Mae on her present sack when all the others have just their first name?
Why is she always looked upon as something more special?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had two birthdays a year like the queen 🙄
She got double presents last year. Aka what her parents brought then the parents added to her birthday money for the bike.
The twins had to have their birthday budget and put their Christmas money in for the bike on their birthday. Treated the same not in the least.
---
#20. 2 porkers in a mouldy pigsty full of starving kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Pursuing a refund because the service was slow.... it's going to be slow when it's A super busy and B skeleton staff. But I can't imagine these two thought it through at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pursuing a refund because the service was slow.... it's going to be slow when it's A super busy and B skeleton staff. But I can't imagine these two thought it through at all.
So what that’s typical of them- it’s cuz they don’t understand cuz they are thick how things happen in restaurants-it’s Christmas fgs…. Ppl like to take their time. With all of their intolerances it’s no surprise they had to wait. No marks all of them!

Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched the vlog but 100% because they were told they couldn’t film 😂 otherwise why did the Xmas day one contain no footage of them getting ready to go out, the normal monotonous drive Ben films, arriving at the place and then a photo of them sat down or something. State of them.

Reactions: 7
#20 bens in the dog house for playing away, but we are all wondering if it was straight or gay?

one day I am gonna get in trouble for these…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.