The Sullivan Family #18 To hide that lazy Ben has got the sack, he’s pretending he’s having a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look another SHEIN haul where 99.9% of the clothing is TOO BIG….. waffling on as to why she’s buying bigger sizes and saying how it makes sense in her head….. well that’s the only place it does make sense 🙄 Also those boots for Floblessher are huge. Oh I forgot it’s all for the “cuteness” ain’t it Pat. Can someone also tell Curly to wrap her gums geeze

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Flo doesn't have any shoes left that fit her. What about the collection of old ones under Zoe's bed?
And so many HUGE new outfits for her, all accompanied by Fat Pat's supposed cutesy voice while showing them off.
And curly twin (I presume) constantly butting in.
What a bloody obnoxious pair.
Even funnier to think that none of the clothes will be worn outside the house as they don't go anywhere.
Why doesn’t she take her to a shop and get 1 decent pair that fits her. Last Xmas she had trainers which have just fitted her now - then crocs. Ohh of Corz….she never takes the younger ones out, just in case she has to parent.
She’s only happy spending money on shein - you read here Zoe… SO how you think you are sustainable beats the heck out of me.

Reactions: 10
Oh my christ do they never watch themselves back before they edit and post to you tube
The first couple mins on the vlogmas day 1 video

“it is day one of vlogmas. So as you know we run a day behind , if that makes sense, so our videos go on the next day eerrrrmm, it’s just the easiest way to get everythink on and edit. so today for you guys watching this it’s the first of december, day 1 of vlogmas but it’s actually a day behind so it’s actually november just thought if nothink just in case anythink didn’t make sense because of the things i’m doing today”

Shoot me now
nothing you do makes sense. She could recite the 10 times table and make it confusing 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With hand me downs from 8 big sisters Flo should barely need anything, otherwise why save it all?! Meanwhile hoarding so much stuff is impacting on the children's wellbeing. Taking up space and time away from them 😐
They're 100% burning through that lump sum so they don't have savings for when they're forced onto universal credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The nothingK and anythingK do my head in. And the constant face touching makes me queasy.
All the new clothes for Flo are enormous. Even that stupid Santa hat meant for Flo fitted Zoe. And what about the pompom string things to go round Flo's bed? Look like a strangulation hazard to me.

Reactions: 13
My friend has 3 girls. She bought some beautiful dresses for her now 14 year old. She kept them and her 4 and 8 year old regularly wear their sister’s dresses. But they don’t look old or washed out. That is being sustainable. She’s sold them on vinted once the wee one has outgrown them.

It’s all very well keeping stuff but never using it and it just clutters up room they don’t have!
By the way Pat and Pen… you owe @Kingbin £2 now. I’ve added interest for her!

Reactions: 10
All the sucking her tongue trying to dislodge crap from her teeth 😣

Bens drone review, my christ how many times does he piss his pants and say “it’s so cool”
also everytime he holds something up to the camera you get a tremendous shot of his bulbous nose nostrils 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I'm a size 28 😳 but I can walk down my hallway with room at either side. Xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.