The Sullivan Family #18 To hide that lazy Ben has got the sack, he’s pretending he’s having a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Agnes was able to wear a tartan kilt, and tartan leggings. The little twins had to make do with a headband... "But they're ok" she says dismissively 😡

They always miss out, have to make do, have no input or choice in anything.

Every year they get to wear this tartan apparently, so where's the tartan in her hand me downs from other years? If they do it every year why weren't her 'organisational' systems working?

It's because it was the twins, plain and simple. She despises those little girls. She never misses an opportunity to prove that. Vile, nasty woman 😡

Reactions: 16
Zoe is a tit, self absorbed woman who obviously thinks that once you’ve given birth that’s job done. I’ve never known 2 people put so much out there for everyone to see & not feel any shame. Zoe is a bully. Only out for herself. What a shame for all them kids. I hope when they get to adults they duck those 2 right off. She looks ridiculous. Her style is atrocious, & as others have said on here she thinks she’s something special with her selfies. 🤢 she looks horrible, she is horrible, she’s a horrible horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's a playground 5 minutes walk from their house, has she ever taken the 2 little kids there while the school kids are out of the house? There's no excuse to not get them out of the house.

Reactions: 11
There's a playground 5 minutes walk from their house, has she ever taken the 2 little kids there while the school kids are out of the house? There's no excuse to not get them out of the house.
She barely went to the one litteraly next to the old house, so no way is she walking five whole minutes to one now. So unbelievably lazy

Reactions: 12
Anyone local to them on here? Do me a favour. Go chap on their door. Tell them kingbin wants her £1.99 back

They know my real name so it’s a no brainer really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Saint Agnes had tartan to wear but the twins lost out of course and had only a headband:mad:
Her hand me down hoarding system aint working is it?
No she most likely couldnt be arsed finding the twins something that they could wear.

Have you seen her eye bleeping herself in the camera?

Its not her fault buying too many Christmas dresses for Flo,no its the colossal amount of benefits that they receive that is funding it all.

They blatantly bred and bred knowing full well the state would be basically be bringing their brood up.

It absolutely makes me rage.The system is so unfair
Why is she continually buying clothes for the younger ones when she has shite shein bags under the bed full of clothes.
Zoe do you know what sustainable is by any chance??
---
I did contact white fox on insta about this. Not hear if anything came from it
Typical of her .. no original ideas herself- why wud you buy a sweatshirt which old lazy cow from the council house is printing on her cricut machine which no doubt will peel off in the wash and go misshapen cuz the sweatshirts are cheap tat from shein??

So she comes home from the school run on vlogmas day 1 and just plonks Flo and Joseph in front of Monsters Inc and has the gall to say it was a favourite with the older kids so it's a lovely family tradition. She says she has loads of Christmas stuff to do - like ordering more shite on the computer no doubt - and it's cold and dull outside so it's an inside day. You know she's not going to do anything with Joseph all day. She doesn't give a toss about him or care that he's missing out on so much.

And what a liar she is. Says they considered all the plastic and cardboard involved in buying individual advent calendars and searched for a better way. No - it's all about the money. One crappy little sweet each day for the 12 of them. Says it's another precious family tradition. And seriously - they're conscious of too much plastic and cardboard in that tip full of plastic and cardboard???? On the house decoration tour she went on, she had to turn sideways to get into each room as they're so crammed with cheap storage units.

Vlogmas is nothing more than the usual tripe they normally do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m still upset at the fact we didn’t get a shopping video this week. I mean what am I meant to do now. Was looking for meal inspiration’s for this week 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sitting here, not being able to claim a penny because we apparently earn too much.
Less kids and even a couple who are in their chosen careers so financially independent to an extent.

And wondering how is it that we are unable to waste so much money on such tat, what trick am I missing?

The Xmas house tour was so shocking because there literally is no room to walk through normally I know she’s a lump but the house is so totally full of crap she has to turn sideways to get through. It’s an accident waiting to happen, and the gaul of her to say about being sustainable with every inch of space is full of plastic boxes I have never seen a house so cluttered before and she puts it on the internet !!!!!! She definitely has a hoarding problem and I’m surprised curly hasn’t told her to declutter because let’s face it curly seems to be running the show. Also when she goes all girly and coy about buying flo a million Xmas dresses or when she is trying to be cutsy it looks pathetic cause she ain’t one bit girly or cutsy she looks like rats have been chewing on her hair she is so annoying I have to watch her just to dislike her a bit more she’s a huge greedy selfish woman who has a weak pathetic husband and sadly 12 people who will need help at some stage of their lives to get councilling because of being brought up by narcissistic parents !

• Heart
Sitting here, not being able to claim a penny because we apparently earn too much.
Less kids and even a couple who are in their chosen careers so financially independent to an extent.

And wondering how is it that we are unable to waste so much money on such tat, what trick am I missing?
We have more kids and receive education and healthcare for our kiddos, not a penny in any sort of benefit. Where is the incentive to work the hours we do, when we would probably be financially better off on benefits? The Sullivan’s are proof of this because I do not have the ability to shop, shop, shop. Though in fairness, I wouldn’t buy the tat she’s buying.
They are terrible people for taking advantage of a system that should be there to help those in need, not those who make crappy life choices. I just hold onto the fact that the benefit money will start to decrease and in the future when it’s just those 2 and poor little Joseph, because let’s be honest she’s screwing that kid over so much that he will be stuck with them for life, they will be receiving very little. She could have potentially a lot of grandchildren and she will sadly not have the money to spoil them with all that B&M and Shein crap.

Do they only have that small table and no dining chairs
i find it unbelievable .
do they ever show anyone sitting at the table for meals

There's only that little table and NO chairs. Occasionally have seen one of the little ones sitting on the floor eating from a bowl of god knows what on the table but that's it.
Suits Fat Pat though as she and the Gonk have the perfect excuse to dine by themselves at night!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Do they only have that small table and no dining chairs
i find it unbelievable .
do they ever show anyone sitting at the table for meals
Zoe has said she'd rather look at the mounds of books, CDs (!) and stones/shells on the units than have a table big enough for all of them to sit together. Which says it all about where her priorities lie, stuff over people.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Zoe has said she'd rather look at the mounds of books, CDs (!) and stones/shells on the units than have a table big enough for all of them to sit together. Which says it all about where her priorities lie, stuff over people.
I can’t believe anyone would be so daft

Reactions: 7
I’m a fatty, not even gonna pretend although I am working on it… never a weekly Chinese for me.

But at no point do I turn sideways to get around my house….

• Haha
We have all seen the amount of sweatshirts and other things she has created lately, so it is very obvious how she spends her day.
The two littles are sat watching TV with little dishes of ‘snacks’ ( sugar based.) Anything for an easy life Zoe…
However, not once since Jo Cif was kept back from starting school has she mentioned Homeschooling, and it is clear she isn’t even trying. So how is that in his best interest? Let’s face it if you are going to let the TV and IPad bring him up he may as well get to school.

• Angry

Kingbin wants her £1.99 back.
Did Kingbin ask for it back and they just ignored her? That would make my blood boil.
Great thread title as well. Scrounging and theft are clearly family traditions alongside Monsters Inc and home-made advent calendars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.