The Sullivan Family #18 To hide that lazy Ben has got the sack, he’s pretending he’s having a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kingbin ask for it back and they just ignored her? That would make my blood boil.
Great thread title as well. Scrounging and theft are clearly family traditions alongside Monsters Inc and home-made advent calendars.
Yes, @Kingbin accidentally gave them a £1.99 donation, and then messaged Ben to get it back, and he blocked her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Xmas house tour was so shocking because there literally is no room to walk through normally I know she’s a lump but the house is so totally full of crap she has to turn sideways to get through. It’s an accident waiting to happen, and the gaul of her to say about being sustainable with every inch of space is full of plastic boxes I have never seen a house so cluttered before and she puts it on the internet !!!!!! She definitely has a hoarding problem and I’m surprised curly hasn’t told her to declutter because let’s face it curly seems to be running the show. Also when she goes all girly and coy about buying flo a million Xmas dresses or when she is trying to be cutsy it looks pathetic cause she ain’t one bit girly or cutsy she looks like rats have been chewing on her hair she is so annoying I have to watch her just to dislike her a bit more she’s a huge greedy selfish woman who has a weak pathetic husband and sadly 12 people who will need help at some stage of their lives to get councilling because of being brought up by narcissistic parents !
You’ve said exactly how I feel! Every word of it is true and it’s a shame they are allowed to get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New vlog up - yet another Shein haul. Fat Pat does not understand the meaning of sustainable lol. She might as well cut out the middle person and set the delivery address to being the local landfill. Oh my gosh - that is so cute - it will match perfectly with black bags and seagulls - add to cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bed full of used shoes to hand down to the younger kids, yet she's buying Flo new boots from Shein. Agnes has "about 10" Christmas jumpers last year which now don't fit her - why not give her Leah and Erin's ones? Keeping rubbish in your house isn't sustainability, Zoe, it's hoarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a fat bird, may as well be honest, and even I don't have to turn sideways to get anywhere in my house!!

Reactions: 7
That Shein haul was tit.
Just how many Christmas dresses & outfits does Flo need?
What is the point in so many that can’t be worn again once Christmas has gone?

Reactions: 9
Because Zoe is stupid. Who else can be stupid enough to buy the amount of tit that she does. Companies must be laughing at her.

Reactions: 12
Zoe has a huge problem- she cannot stop spending money…he lets her becuz they can vlog the shite she buys in an equally shite haul.
She had no friends so all she does is troll the internet all day and make rubbish advent calenders. I wish I had the time and money to do this but sun of us have to work full time unlike these grifters who live off of us. They really piss me off.

Ben and his new flying camara.

Zoe sounding so enthusiastic about another Shein haul.

I cannot wait for tomorrows vlog. 🤪

Reactions: 6
I know it’s been said but just how many Xmas outfits does a toddler need. I didn’t see the cuteness either, but that might just be me 🤔.

The Sullivans must be raking it in at the moment, by exploiting their children on the internet.
Because that’s what is is Ben and Zoe.

How long before they crash and burn 🔥 I’m sure that’s why a lot of us watch, and we can’t quite believe what we see.

Also I think we are due a moan… and how long before she complains about feeding the electricity meter after this obscene spending spree on crap?

I know it’s been said but just how many Xmas outfits does a toddler need. I didn’t see the cuteness either, but that might just be me 🤔.

The Sullivans must be raking it in at the moment, by exploiting their children on the internet.

How long before they crash and burn 🔥 I’m sure that’s why a lot of us watch, and we can’t quite believe what we see.

Also I think we are due a moan… and how long before she complains about feeding the electricity meter after this obscene spending spree on crap?
1 was ok the rest not.
The boys got Christmas jumpers and T-shirts she brought them clothes. Most of Agnes’s tatt/ jumpers were hideous. The Christmas one was ok but should of fad double from the twins

Reactions: 5

Next autumn. Because the lump sum don’t last forever. Fucks sake. My husband had brain surgery a month ago and he’s already applied for a job. Because with a large family you need to work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Flo doesn't have any shoes left that fit her. What about the collection of old ones under Zoe's bed?
And so many HUGE new outfits for her, all accompanied by Fat Pat's supposed cutesy voice while showing them off.
And curly twin (I presume) constantly butting in.
What a bloody obnoxious pair.
Even funnier to think that none of the clothes will be worn outside the house as they don't go anywhere.

• Haha
I’m fat and the only time I had to turn sideways was bloody husband deciding to decorate the hall and with a dodgy pelvis i couldn’t barge through my usual way.

• Haha
Vlogmas is meant to be a Christmas themed video every day till Christma, not a crappy SHEIN hall or cheap gifted drone, both describe zoe….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.