The Sullivan Family #18 To hide that lazy Ben has got the sack, he’s pretending he’s having a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Agnes treated like the golden triplet to Erin and Leah? She has multiple sisters worth of hand me downs yet still gets loads of new matching outfits to theirs so she isn't 'left out' 🙄
Also the boys coats all look old and tatty (bet Toby and Joseph's are hand me downs) yet the girls all get new ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Speaking of St Agnes, I wonder if they're rotating who sleeps on the top bunk these days as they said they would or if the golden child has claimed it for good. I know she was in the bottom one when she was sick but I bet she's moved up again.

And I'm sorry but that Landmark place looked dreary and boring as hell.

Reactions: 14
As is they have gone to the exact same place again! How boring! At least the kids are getting away but still theres so many gorgeous places in scotland to visit. I would love to live up there and explore!

Reactions: 9
Speaking of St Agnes, I wonder if they're rotating who sleeps on the top bunk these days as they said they would or if the golden child has claimed it for good. I know she was in the bottom one when she was sick but I bet she's moved up again.

And I'm sorry but that Landmark place looked dreary and boring as hell.
It is. Been 3 times and will never be back 🥱 best part is the bamboozaleum but even that is in and out before you know it

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched them for over a week. I can't even deal I just read here for updates. Discusting how zoe and whoever get new coats yet noah is walking about in shorts and a threadbare coat.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry but those denim dungarees are too small for Erin and leah
They look uncomfortably tight around their middle
Why wouldn’t you see that straight away and send them back for the next size up?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry but those denim dungarees are too small for Erin and leah
They look uncomfortably tight around their middle
Why wouldn’t you see that straight away and send them back for the next size up?
Because Zoe obsessively buys/sorts/stores kids clothes according to age and couldn't possibly skip one. Just another pointless task to fill her days with so she doesn't have to actually parent in a way that would be beneficial to the children, like cooking proper meals or taking Flo and Joseph to playgroup.

Reactions: 10
Zoe isn’t maternal at all. Even her pushing the pram just doesn’t look right. All her photos of the kids she puts on Facebook or instagram are attention seeking for herself. & like someone said the other day on here, since when has she gone to the beach & watched the waves. As apparently she can for hours. 😂🤦‍♀️ what an embarrassment. Can’t believe the tit that she comes out with knowing that people are watching & thinking oh hang on a min. The coats she wears look absolutely ridiculous on her. I don’t know what her shape is. As mentioned on here before, just butch I think. I do think that’s why she had so many kids, purely coz she loves the attention, not the children.

Reactions: 11
It’s baffling that Joseph isn’t in school
The vlog where they’re in the car, he’s just a totally regular kid
Yes he may have his struggles but he seems totally fine to be in school

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how they haven’t had authorities doing checks considering jocif has never been to pre school or school. Neither has Flo. They’ve had a child with an eating disorder and two with broken bones within a couple weeks of each other. I know people hold kids back from school for genuine reasons but I do think it should be looked into by authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That poor boy missing out on mixing with others that aren't his siblings, school Halloween ect parties, and the learning.

It's child cruelty.

And Flo would love playgroup, soft play.

Reactions: 12
That poor boy missing out on mixing with others that aren't his siblings, school Halloween ect parties, and the learning.

It's child cruelty.

And Flo would love playgroup, soft play.
Yep, my youngest 2 are basically the same age. 5 year old is loving life at school, socially as well as educationally. 4 party invites already! Little one goes to 1-2 playgroups per week at least and a play date . Thing is I feel bad that 5yo is in school and miss doing things with him, but zoe doesn’t even do stuff with the non school age kids? I don’t get it.

Yep, my youngest 2 are basically the same age. 5 year old is loving life at school, socially as well as educationally. 4 party invites already! Little one goes to 1-2 playgroups per week at least and a play date . Thing is I feel bad that 5yo is in school and miss doing things with him, but zoe doesn’t even do stuff with the non school age kids? I don’t get it.
She’s the least laziest person we know. She’s busy doing all the cleaning & shopping. She just doesn’t have the time. 🥱

• Haha
She’s the least laziest person we know. She’s busy doing all the cleaning & shopping. She just doesn’t have the time. 🥱
Busy spending money on tat…
---
So sad how Ben was telling everyone how great Agnes looked in her dreas up, can he not see how devastated one of the little twins looked every time he ignored her 😡😡
Also, the older kids obviously did all the dressing up etc Not Fem or that thing that pretends she is a mother.

Is she hiding a bump under the big coats, she has been so smug lately…

Last edited:
Busy spending money on tat…
---
So sad how Ben was telling everyone how great Agnes looked in her dreas up, can he not see how devastated one of the little twins looked every time he ignored her 😡😡
Also, the older kids obviously did all the dressing up etc Not Fem or that thing that pretends she is a mother.

Is she hiding a bump under the big coats, she has been so smug lately…
A bump 😆
It would be impossible to tell and also impossible at this point me thinks 😭😆😭

• Haha
Instead of wasting all that money on these "holidays", why don't they use a small portion of it and get the wee boy a proper diagnosis?

Reactions: 8
Instead of wasting all that money on these "holidays", why don't they use a small portion of it and get the wee boy a proper diagnosis?
Don't think you can get a 5 year old who isn't in school or nursey a private diagnosis in the uk anymore than an nhs one. Also private diagnosis is often overrulled by nhs. I know someone who went private to save strain only to be told to get their meds they had to go through the nhs diagnostic team.
Can't throw money at a medical diagnosis with nhs scotland.

Reactions: 8
Don't think you can get a 5 year old who isn't in school or nursey a private diagnosis in the uk anymore than an nhs one. Also private diagnosis is often overrulled by nhs. I know someone who went private to save strain only to be told to get their meds they had to go through the nhs diagnostic team.
Can't throw money at a medical diagnosis with nhs scotland.
Ahhhh. Different over here in NI.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.