Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squidgy tum

Long time lurker here but had to post here. She’s fake. I followed her for a long time and if you would have scrolled back to her feed in the early days you would see a very different person to the one who has reinvented herself now. She unfollowed loads of people recently who weren’t in the trendy clique gang. She’s totally a wannabe.

Reactions: 7

Home girl

No way, how embarrassing but that’s her all over though .Can imagine it “As long as it looks good for the gram Chris, sod our daughter screaming in the background she can wait” shameful really.
i think she has only ever taken them two kids out once by herself, couldn’t cope with them whilst needing to get pictures of everything for the gram and just in case she missed out on a freebie email 🙄🙄

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She really wound me up the other day when she posted (and tagged) some baby clothing company in the US saying did anyone know how long their stuff took to ship because she liked the look of their stuff. Here's a thought email them or check their website, you know, like ordinary people with brains do.
This was on top of her griping she couldn't find any nice baby gros and could anyone recommend some brands. You're on maternity leave woman, instead of commenting on RVKs every post why not use your fingers for good and get googling. The begging is embarrassingly transparent.

Attachments

Home girl

Literally her all over, bet rich the landscaper must of been sick of the job by the time he was done she probably tried to get him to give her a percentage off if she tagged him in Instagram. You can tell everything is just for Instagram, she’s so fake and such unoriginal

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Does she comment on every single one of RVK Loves posts?! I feel like she’s desperate for a follow back! Goodness knows why, it’s the bland leading the bland...

Home girl

Completely you can tell
She doesn’t have the means or income to keep up with the lifestyle she wants to portray because as u said when she actually puts her hand in her pocket and buys something it’s always cheap and from a cheap shop!! Her old bedside tables were ikea, her kids high chair ikea, her fireplace she got from Facebook market place, her sofa from IKEA, everything she buys herself is from ikea or somewhere cheap. She relies on these brands like cotswold company and bakerstone to gift her stuff!! I just feel sorry for her husband as she must constantly be on the want to him for stuff!!

Willow1

Suffolk Nest has been very quiet lately. Just generic boring pictures of the garden once in a while. What do we think? Maybe that 2 under 2 life isn't so grammable?

Today’s post showing off a load of gifted Easter items - no mention on the post whatsoever of it being gifted. Are they completely stupid in terms of remembering to add its #gifted or embarrassed at the amount of free stuff she accepts and doesn’t want to advertise it all the time?!

Also love how she thinks she is the creator of the egg in napkin with her tutorial - love it’s been around years and I’m sure people are capable to looking on Pinterest

Gbradshaw

Has she seriously accepted another free pram?! God forbid she gave this freebie away to a parent in need!

TGreece76

This woman’s house is so incredibly bland and lacking in character. Her kitchen without any stuff on the worktops is just bizarre. And as for saying you didn’t know the gender of your baby when you clearly did...so weird and fake.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
More free crap has been gifted now. That nursery is the blandest godawful box. Why must she panel everywhere and then worry about what colour to paint on stories for days?
It'll be off white love, it's always off white with you.

Now she's calling out a troll for saying what everyone is thinking. She's a rvk-loves wannabe whose house is even blander and such an obvious beggar it's excruciating. Don't put your whole life out there if you can't cope with some opinions.

Reactions: 6

Icantbelievemyeyes

I saw this and at the time it really irked me - she scrolled through some of the responses and there was one from Kate’s Victorian Home telling her just to ask for one from Stokee, and then she gets one.

Also what really irritates me is that she gets F&B paint matched from Valspar but then still tags F&B in her pictures. I’m sure they love knowing they get ripped off.
These companies obviously don't value their brand enough if they can just give stuff away for free. It puts me off and I won't buy from them again or respect the instagrammer for accepting it for free

Emmyloula288

I do find it funny how if anyone doesn’t bow down and kiss their feet, they have the same boring come back of ‘you must have a very sad lonely life to criticise me’ it’s such a childish response when the comment is normally quite fair or honest

Home girl

She a full time Instagram beg I know that!!

Her life isn’t perfect, it’s those lives that are the least perfect. She spends so much time on Instagram, I have never known someone who can reply back to such a huge amount of comments from people and have two children to look after.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
She kicked up such a fuss about wanted the country to go into lockdown... but has clearly had workmen in to do her very bland garden!

AbsoluteSpecimens

Let's just be clear here, this person buys more followers than ANYONE I've seen on Instagram. Having the front to answer a question about 'doing something when you hit 100k' is an utter joke/moronic/horrific!

Hope someone has reminded her of this? She's clearly NOT organically getting 300 followers a day ffs!

Pongoandperdy

Suffolk Nest has been very quiet lately. Just generic boring pictures of the garden once in a while. What do we think? Maybe that 2 under 2 life isn't so grammable?
Don’t worry - am sure she’ll be on regular spending sprees to buy new followers to keep up appearances... 🤫

Emmyloula288

She is so tight - I was surprised she actually bought Little Greene paint rather than getting it colour matched like the rest of house but continually tags F&B

SO much it’s embarrassing and also poor Orla, I follow Lilly Pebbles and if she shows her baby it’s 99% never her face which I really like - I don’t get the need for instagrammers to continually overshare pictures of their children with complete strangers other than to maximise all the free stuff they get
Why would you tag farrow and ball when you haven’t used the product! She’s is such a wannabe it’s unreal

• Haha

#chicklet

OMG just found this thread. She does my head in the beggy grabber. anyone seen todays post of the new dresser. bet its gifted. bit like her bedroom furniture. i hate the way she asks for advice about what to fill a corner with then lo and behold the magic gifts arrive.
She’s a massive beg, especially where Neptune are concerned. I had to unfollow after her casual tagging of Samsung when she wanted a new TV.