The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one jumping on the blatantantly obvious “please gift me free stuff!!” bandwagon 🙄 Love her house, thought she seemed like a nice lady, but I lose all respect for people who try it on like this... She’s even tagged Samsung in her post, she may as well have said “pleeeeease give me a £1200 (cheapest model!!) TV for free Samsung!” 🙈 It’s so bloody cringe. Why do these instagrammers think they deserve to be handed stuff on a plate just because they have a pretty house and sit on their arse taking photos of pumpkins or flowers, whilst the rest of us normal folk have to work our arses off to get things like that?

2CC9387A-CFDC-4758-9698-C0CE48D524F4.jpeg

71C395FB-469D-437F-AC89-B386E8B45CA6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She did the same with the Stokee Highchair. Asked for recommendations for the best high chair (hoping a baby brand would bite) and when none of them did she ended up buying the cheap as chips ikea high chair and justified it by saying “I love the Stokee Trip Trapp but just couldn’t justify the price, and I’d rather spend the money on things for my daughter than an overpriced high chair” and even said she’d received loads of DMs saying the ikea one is the best as it’s easy to clean etc etc. Next thing you know, she’s gifted a Stokee high chair, along with all the expensive gubbins and add-ons and she’s telling us all how it’s the best thing since sliced bread and we all need to buy one. It infuriates me how these influencers wouldn’t spend their (not so) hard earned cash on something, but if it’s given to them for free they’re quick to tell us that we should spend our money on it. Complete hypocrites.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know her IRL as used to live near her. Hmm! Will be watching this thread! 😂
I've got no gossip to spill btw.

Reactions: 2
I've had to unfollow, the samsung tv post was the last straw! Everything is too prefect and it just makes her feed unrelatable!

Reactions: 4
A gifted kitchen aid!!! This gifting nonsense has to stop, it’s ridiculous!! They can well afford one, it’s really not on!!

Reactions: 8
A gifted kitchen aid!!! This gifting nonsense has to stop, it’s ridiculous!! They can well afford one, it’s really not on!!
I note she’s another who can’t even be bothered to iron things for an #ad! That tablecloth for her NCT tea and cake party (conveniently organised for the same weekend she’s plugging a gifted kitchenaid 🙄) was absolutely atrocious! It looked like she’d left it damp and crumpled up in the bottom of the washing basket for a week and then decided to put it straight on the table 🙈😂 If you’re getting a £250 kitchen gadget for free, you’d have thought it wouldn’t be too much of a hardship to iron the bloody tablecloth for the ad! But all these ‘influencers’ are the same - take take take with minimal effort on their part.

Reactions: 6
I like her home but omg does she want to be like rvk_loves her posts are almost identical
They are pretty similar and I can’t stand the sycophantic commenting. Though there is something more likeable about The Suffolk Nest. She’s just less...preachy! And actually does some real work.

I like her Woodburner but note the retail is over 1k and she's had it 'previously gifted' by Charnwood, a family British company. Will be avoiding them in future!

Reactions: 5
She did the same with the Stokee Highchair. Asked for recommendations for the best high chair (hoping a baby brand would bite) and when none of them did she ended up buying the cheap as chips ikea high chair and justified it by saying “I love the Stokee Trip Trapp but just couldn’t justify the price, and I’d rather spend the money on things for my daughter than an overpriced high chair” and even said she’d received loads of DMs saying the ikea one is the best as it’s easy to clean etc etc. Next thing you know, she’s gifted a Stokee high chair, along with all the expensive gubbins and add-ons and she’s telling us all how it’s the best thing since sliced bread and we all need to buy one. It infuriates me how these influencers wouldn’t spend their (not so) hard earned cash on something, but if it’s given to them for free they’re quick to tell us that we should spend our money on it. Complete hypocrites.
I saw this and at the time it really irked me - she scrolled through some of the responses and there was one from Kate’s Victorian Home telling her just to ask for one from Stokee, and then she gets one.

Also what really irritates me is that she gets F&B paint matched from Valspar but then still tags F&B in her pictures. I’m sure they love knowing they get ripped off.

• Haha
I saw this and at the time it really irked me - she scrolled through some of the responses and there was one from Kate’s Victorian Home telling her just to ask for one from Stokee, and then she gets one.

Also what really irritates me is that she gets F&B paint matched from Valspar but then still tags F&B in her pictures. I’m sure they love knowing they get ripped off.
These companies obviously don't value their brand enough if they can just give stuff away for free. It puts me off and I won't buy from them again or respect the instagrammer for accepting it for free

These companies obviously don't value their brand enough if they can just give stuff away for free. It puts me off and I won't buy from them again or respect the instagrammer for accepting it for free
I feel exactly the same and when I talk to my friends they feel the same too - it just cheapens their brand. I’ve really gone off The White Company as they seem to have so many “partnerships” with influencers it just makes me not want to buy from them - and I know I’m not the only one who feels like this.

I have a friend who knows someone who has a partnership with The White Company and at Christmas I got the impression that she *had* to put up one of their faux wreaths c£150 but didn’t deem it worthy enough for the front door so put it on the back door 😂 I mean what is the point!!

Reactions: 2
The straw that broke my suffolk_nest back was the story about her daughters first birthday presents with an aff link showing all of what she bought. Hmmmm... NO!

I thought she was going hysterical with the coronavirus situation. In her previous story, she was questioning why the government isn’t imposing a lockdown instead of an advisory “stay home”. Somebody told her to calm down coz she’s pregnant & guess what....blocked!! She can’t take the heat!

I’m also wondering where she finds time to respond to posts from hundreds of people she follows seeing she works, has a child & home to maintain & remodel? And honestly her account is becoming all about Orla!!

D902E805-3659-4114-AB85-CC1572EBDA0E.jpeg

Does she actually buy anything herself - so many #gifted items, really cringe worthy the amount of stuff she accepts. If someone sent her a babygrow with a cowpat on it I’m sure she would still accept it #blessed #gifted

I suppose that’s what she wants for plastering her poor babys face all over the internet - I can’t see any other reason for doing it.

Also how much does she want to be RVK? “Look at our rhubarb from our allotment” who cares.

She's really annoying me. So much like Grabby. Complaining because she can't see her parents 15 times a day. I don't get this fascination young women have with being constantly with their parents. She's married with a second child on the way. Grow up love.

Reactions: 11
Does she actually buy anything herself - so many #gifted items, really cringe worthy the amount of stuff she accepts. If someone sent her a babygrow with a cowpat on it I’m sure she would still accept it #blessed #gifted

I suppose that’s what she wants for plastering her poor babys face all over the internet - I can’t see any other reason for doing it.

Also how much does she want to be RVK? “Look at our rhubarb from our allotment” who cares.
Agree!! Practically all the furniture, clothes, toys, paints & decors are gifted. I wonder if she ever thinks if these material things are worth it in exchange for piddling her child’s face on social media?

And with regards to her mom - I don’t disagree that they are close but I also think she is her baby sitter that’s why her complaining that she can’t see her is because she can’t dump her child on her so she can do stuff around. I don’t believe for one minute that she desires to see her mom for herself constantly😏

Reactions: 7
Today’s post showing off a load of gifted Easter items - no mention on the post whatsoever of it being gifted. Are they completely stupid in terms of remembering to add its #gifted or embarrassed at the amount of free stuff she accepts and doesn’t want to advertise it all the time?!

Also love how she thinks she is the creator of the egg in napkin with her tutorial - love it’s been around years and I’m sure people are capable to looking on Pinterest

Reactions: 7
More free crap has been gifted now. That nursery is the blandest godawful box. Why must she panel everywhere and then worry about what colour to paint on stories for days?
It'll be off white love, it's always off white with you.

Now she's calling out a troll for saying what everyone is thinking. She's a rvk-loves wannabe whose house is even blander and such an obvious beggar it's excruciating. Don't put your whole life out there if you can't cope with some opinions.