Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Home girl

Ladies just a piece of advice

If you ever forget what day it is....just click on the Suffolk nests insta stories and you will know exactly what day it is.
Who knows why she posts the most boring pictures and always puts the day of the week on them, instead of just not posting at all. We all know the 2under2 life has hit her like a bus she told us all herSelf

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Home girl

The Suffolk nests house is the most boring, bland unimaginative house I have ever seen!! The inside is all white and now outside has been done to match. God she is so boring and she needs to start enjoying her daughter more, she spends so much time on Instagram replying to people comments, storying and taking pictures of everything. The amount of time she must spend doing that and missing out on valuable time with her daughter all to impress or show off to people she doesn’t even know..,my gosh when the second kid comes along I hope she pays that more attention than the first as she clearly spends more time on Instagram than looking after her little girl.

Fayeeliz

A gifted kitchen aid!!! This gifting nonsense has to stop, it’s ridiculous!! They can well afford one, it’s really not on!!

Sal288

Who looks after the kids?! Her house always seems spotless with no sign of kids and she’s always got time to be faffing about with flowers! Who has the time with two small children?

I find it funny how she says the person who called her out must have a sad life. How can she say that when she must spend every moment glued to her phone - seems like there is always an update/story/picture and the amount of comments I see from her on other people’s posts are ridiculous - but apparently she is content with this?! How about engaging with real life people like your own friends not total strangers on the internet (admittedly pretty hard in a lockdown but she was just the same before)

I reported her to the ASA for the Easter table she posted about because there was no #gifted anywhere for that tat when she posted and then she retrospectively added it to the end of a very long caption so you won’t be able to see it anyway. So I reported her again for not declaring the Stokke Baby high chair.

I looked to see if her Idol follows her - and she doesn’t, sad unrequited love story right there!

Home girl

Is that why she doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends. She’s absolutely hideous

and I seriously don’t knwo why she tags Neptune in everything...they don’t give a way freebies to Beggy bitches like her. Tell u what freebie she needs and that’s a hair cut and something to sort those teeth of hers out

Also did you say she studied fashion....fuck!! That must of resulted in a fail then, her style is horrendous

Last edited:
  • Sad

Home girl

I have noticed that too, also she literally does copy everything she does. Guaranteed RVK does a story and Suffolk nest will do a similar or same that day or the next. At least RVKs house has some personality where as Suffolk nests is so bland and everything is the same bloody colour, just a carbon copy of a 1000
other IG homes.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just seen her ‘bedroom reveal’ and surprise surprise she’s had the drawers gifted, she states she’s been searching for the perfect drawers etc so I can only assume these influencers find what they need then contact the company themselves asking for them? I could never!
Yep I thought the same ! Just had a look on the website and hardly that expensive anyway

Tallgirl

When she said that she received terrible customer service from the porcelain tile company......what she means is...”I emailed them begging for a freebie because I have appearances to keep up, but a purse and bank balance that can’t keep up and they told me no they don’t give a fuck about how many followers I have and you have to pay like everyone else” that’s her bad customer service
Hit the nail on the head!

Comfysofa

'I can't keep up with all the DM's, please post questions on my latest post for algorithm bumping'. STFU YOU UTTER SPECIMEN.
Yes because I am more likely to see your message if you engage with me on a post - totally won’t see it on DM - or more to the point no one will including brands.

Comfysofa

Oh god! Now we don’t say ‘gifted’ we say ‘press product’! How embarrassing that you class yourself as press and how embarrassing that you have to rely on gifted products for your children and you have to pimp them out for it too!

Sassy_nach

Does she actually buy anything herself - so many #gifted items, really cringe worthy the amount of stuff she accepts. If someone sent her a babygrow with a cowpat on it I’m sure she would still accept it #blessed #gifted

I suppose that’s what she wants for plastering her poor babys face all over the internet - I can’t see any other reason for doing it.

Also how much does she want to be RVK? “Look at our rhubarb from our allotment” who cares.
Agree!! Practically all the furniture, clothes, toys, paints & decors are gifted. I wonder if she ever thinks if these material things are worth it in exchange for piddling her child’s face on social media?

And with regards to her mom - I don’t disagree that they are close but I also think she is her baby sitter that’s why her complaining that she can’t see her is because she can’t dump her child on her so she can do stuff around. I don’t believe for one minute that she desires to see her mom for herself constantly😏

Reactions: 7

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Before lockdown she'd show a picture of her take out Starbucks plastic cup every day. We live in 2020 buy a fucking reusable cup
she’s probably try to emulate some of the US grammars who constantly pose, in their cars, holding massive cups. She’s just a total wannabe- no originality whatsoever.

Home girl

The whole thing her saying she budgeted 40k-50k and doubled that is utter rubbish....absolute UTTER rubbish. I have renovated 5x properties all of different sizes and budgets and my husband owns a building company. She used DIY kitchens and I can tell you that whole project would have cost around £40k tops that’s with EVERYTHING, so her saying she doubled it is utter utter drivel!!

I can guarantee she is one of those people who literally spreadsheets everything down to the last penny. I bet she is as tight as a bulls arse with spending, she eats like a sparrow and her kid always has the same clothes on...I think I once saw her kid in the same outfit 3 days in a row on her stories. Her kid has the most boring playroom I have ever seen literally no toys or anything colourful she certainly doesn’t spend money on her child that’s for sure, there’s no kids toys in the garden for her little girl to play with no swing, no slide, no water table...she would rather have a pretty picture on Instagram than buy something fun for her little girl 😮😮

Last edited:
  • Wow

Squidgy tum

She has completely rebranded herself as the flower queen of Instagram, same stuff posted everyday, picture of the garden, swirly white writing, picture of her in a midi dress with her hair all curled up, then the usual shots of all the gifted shots she is sent constantly- yawn

Comfysofa

Just seen her ‘bedroom reveal’ and surprise surprise she’s had the drawers gifted, she states she’s been searching for the perfect drawers etc so I can only assume these influencers find what they need then contact the company themselves asking for them? I could never!
Yes this! The item she bought for the room was a discounted ex display bed from Next! Anything decent she gets is always gifted, like todays new addition for the utility....... surprise, surprise a gift from The Cotswold Company. Puts me right off! One of the worst for this - who doesn’t even buy her clothes or her childrens clothes, even the paddling pool was gifted - plus all her trips, lunches (when we did that sort of thing!) is Blogmebeautiful. She is the worst blagger/everything gifted/affiliate of them all. The other day she was tagging various side tables from a coupke of brands asking for advice because she couldn’t decide which one to but - it was the most blatant outrageous blag I have ever seen. She may as well said, I like this, this and this, which one are you going to send me for free!!!!!

• Heart

Squidgy tum

Have you noticed it’s only adverts interspersed with close ups of flowers. Has nothing to say. Just wants to make money from her gazillion affiliate links

Barbs14

Another grabby account! Shameful begging and ad after ad. Hate how people try to hide it when they don’t get many likes on ads. Could mention MANY others that do this