Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoseEB

She seems to have stopped posting the children on her feed and stories and scrolling back a little has removed photos of them? The only one I could see at a quick glance was from the bugaboo pram (gifted/pr product 🙄) shot which she probably has to keep on there.
Interested to see how long she keeps this up as they bring the money/gifts...

Reactions: 5
She really wound me up the other day when she posted (and tagged) some baby clothing company in the US saying did anyone know how long their stuff took to ship because she liked the look of their stuff. Here's a thought email them or check their website, you know, like ordinary people with brains do.
This was on top of her griping she couldn't find any nice baby gros and could anyone recommend some brands. You're on maternity leave woman, instead of commenting on RVKs every post why not use your fingers for good and get googling. The begging is embarrassingly transparent.
She is constantly tagging brands and asking people’s opinion in the vain hope that they start gifting her things. Someone posted what she did with the Samsung frameless TV. I find Lust Living is a bit like this, but in her recent room refurb loads of things were gifted - like the floor, so they probably thought we’ve saved loads of money so let’s just BUY the TV ourselves something which doesn’t even enter The Suffolk Nests head, I mean didn’t they get gifted a brand new wood burner that was over £1k (again something else she begged for on stories), clearly they don’t have much disposable cash but just want the insta perfect house.

I cannot tell you how much it puts me off brands when they just give things away in the vain hope these beggars will influence US to part with our hard earned cash.

Willow1

She’s gotta be buying followers, I can’t comprehend how she’s gaining an average of 12k followers a month
Can't believe this, so sad. I expect she does it so brands are more likely to send her freebies and she can then keep up the pretence of a lifestyle she can't afford

Sassy_nach

Well with both of them not having jobs (read here that he’s been furloughed), she has to find a way of furnishing her dreadful house. And if that means being shameless, so be it!!😠

• Haha

Sassy_nach

I’ve said it again and again... I don’t know where she finds time to look after her child (pre-2nd baby), take care/ shop for her house, have a job, post on IG, answers comments from her followers and post comments on people she is following😲😲. I would need more than 24h to do those!! Her phone must have been surgically attach to her!

Does she actually buy anything herself - so many #gifted items, really cringe worthy the amount of stuff she accepts. If someone sent her a babygrow with a cowpat on it I’m sure she would still accept it #blessed #gifted

I suppose that’s what she wants for plastering her poor babys face all over the internet - I can’t see any other reason for doing it.

Also how much does she want to be RVK? “Look at our rhubarb from our allotment” who cares.

Sal288

Another free pram!

Pretty sure that latest photo is edited the window goes in at her boobs and it doesn’t quite match the reflected image of her 🙄 can’t stand people who lie about PP bodies
Yeh the window is curved at the bottom!

• Haha
  • Wow

Willow1

Aren't allotments typically for people with no gardens to allow them time outside gardening and growing food? She has a huge garden she could spent her time in, growing things - I suppose it would ruin the aesthetics. Just think it's a shame, I know they have huge waiting lists. Apparently one courgette plant feeds a family of 4 and she has 12 plants - hopefully she can donate some of this to a food bank/charity and do some good

RoseEB

yes............ however last week she 'gained' 6 THOUSAND followers in a day. Utter car crash behaviour. Horrific.
Really?! That’s hilarious she thinks that’ll go unnoticed!

edit: she did a mamas and papas ad where people had to follow her and mamas and papas so that will be why, I’m sure an exodus will occur now the winner has been announced

Home girl

She’s a complete fraud and a broke bitch!!! She definitely knew she was having a girl she just wanted to leave people wondering and engaging with her

Skewbedu

VIP Member
The straw that broke my suffolk_nest back was the story about her daughters first birthday presents with an aff link showing all of what she bought. Hmmmm... NO!

Skewbedu

VIP Member
£140+ for some fake, oops sorry faux flowers which doesn't even include the vase? FML

Must be a massive profit there, no wonder John has been round building Neptune style islands in the warehouse space.

She has completely rebranded herself as the flower queen of Instagram, same stuff posted everyday, picture of the garden, swirly white writing, picture of her in a midi dress with her hair all curled up, then the usual shots of all the gifted shots she is sent constantly- yawn
To be fair I think that it’s great she has found her niche, instead of being a RVK clone or exploiting her children for 💰

MagicMarker

Because if she ever found out she would have to take yet another break from social media for a whole hour... then she wouldn’t be able to post another photo 🙄

No one can gain that many organically - that’s a crazy amount. I’m guessing she’s buying likes now too because her last two have miraculously just doubled in comparison to all her others... 🤷🏻‍♀️
They have gained her a gifted double bugaboo 😳

• Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She's so bereft of content she just checks what RVK has posted and comes along an hour later with something similar now.