Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippyspaniel

Chatty Member
I can get 6 for £6 in my Tesco and they are fab quality and last for ages. I also have two peony bushes in my garden. Ffs these influencers would have you believe they are some manner of mythical, exclusive flower 🙄
Have them coming out my ears for most of May/June. Its cheaper to buy a plant from the garden centre

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and wondering if the money will go towards the materials etc. required to run the workshop perhaps?

Polkadotshorts

Just watched her sort-of house tour… she’s so out of touch. Talking about what she’s picked out for the kids bedrooms…why not let them choose from a couple of options themselves?

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and wondering if the money will go towards the materials etc. required to run the workshop perhaps?
Ahhh right, so an in person workshop where she provides everything? That makes sense. I thought she meant an online tutorial that she’d just send via email or something 🙈😂

Willow1

She’s fake as fuck. I watched her on TikTok. I’d love to let people know how all her followers are bought
Me tooooooo! I think she's ended her weekly subscription to buybots.com as she's stayed at around 208k for quite a while now. Usually it was going up by about 10k new followers a week. If you scroll through her followers you can literally see all the bot accounts 🙈

Also did anyone see her slagging off the silkenberry and then when they got in touch and gave her a discount code for followers she deleted her story and reposted her view on it in a much more positive way 🤣

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
1FFC1198-5CCE-4C6B-8BB5-42C36CB6CEB7.png

Hang on... am I reading this right? This charity crown thing for mental health week, I thought she was donating to charity for it? This message reads like she’s just donating a tutorial she’s done herself to the charity, but keeping all the profits from selling the crowns 🤔 Have I got that right? Which is fair dos, you sold the crowns so you’re entitled to the cash, but to say it’s raising money for charity is a little disingenuous I feel, when it’s not raising money for charity at all. You’re raising money for Ashley’s pockets, and then she will give a tutorial for a flower crown to a charity. Feels a bit sneaky to me. See below where she says about “raising money”

63FBA551-92CD-4379-8FA9-1D0B2EE16C11.png