The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MomoomoM
She’s spent a few days at Farmhouse in a deeply unflattering puffer and she’s prepping for the launch of her new biz 🥱 (yes, another one). Literally have no idea why any influencer would pay her and no clue how she makes a living dishing out half baked advice.
Thank you for your service!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you have tik tok please watch this video. Reminds me so much of her especially the ‘show me the ways of white privilege’ and turning into a life coach who coaches coaches. Bloody schemers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Years in the making for her new buz, wasn't it only last year she launched the she brief? This sounds like a repackaged attempt at it. Would love to hear from anyone who is a member of the she brief what they actually get?

I remember when she was trying to sell platinum memberships for £200 a month or something crazy. Well I've just seen a story where she's saying there's a VIP option for her new buz

Oh, just checked her prices and shes still off her rocker
Screenshot_20221227_221717_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay now shes talking about selling her house to move somewhere more fun in summer. Does this girl have zero money concerns whatsoever? They've been in their current place for barely any time at all and spent so much money doing it up just to leave? Je cannot comprehend

Reactions: 3
She’s negotiated with her neighbours builders and had a whole day of filming - is this suggesting that she has arranged with her neighbours builders to be quiet or complete different work to enable her to film. She is so entitled!! I would be absolutely fuming if I was her neighbours! She did a huge Reno for months… wonder if she allowed neighbours to speak to her builders if they were working from home? Surely she could have rented space and worked elsewhere or worked with the noise. Also no mention that she negotiated this with the neighbours first!

Reactions: 9
1158380A-1629-479F-B670-991113AE45CA.png
2C871C7E-3BA2-4585-9D07-EAB9C0B24F3F.png
8BBA674A-9A22-46EF-9DDF-F81A10BE0ADA.png
AAFCF711-8E94-43AA-AB1A-2DA31045D0D0.png

no wonder she thinks her cleaner doesn’t live up to her standards, that list is not achievable in six hours

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2140863View attachment 2140865View attachment 2140866View attachment 2140872

no wonder she thinks her cleaner doesn’t live up to her standards, that list is not achievable in six hours
Is she really that busy that she can't keep her own place clean?? Doesn't her bf do any of his share of cleaning etc. I mean...I get liking the luxury of not having to lift a finger but just be honest and admit you're lazy af. Hope she pays above the living wage!

Remove old food and rearrange fridge. Hoover headboard. Horrifying list! Who is so busy they can't chuck out the manky cheese whilst making dinner? The same person who has weekly facials and shopping trips. Gotta admire her shamelessness.

Also "executive functions of the house" is one I'm going to use in the future
---
Omfg this bish doesn't open the blinds herself. Does she live in darkness tuesday-thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL now she’s also looking for someone to act as a reseller for her!
---

---
Must be au fait with the executive functions of dressing no doubt 🤪

• Haha
I guess she never found the professional reseller she was wanting to hire. She'll be upset when she realises that people sell clothes for CHEAP on vinted and its not the cashcow she is hoping for.

Also side note but I've seen quite a few influencers now resorting to vinted/getting their assistants to list for them....times must be getting tough out there.

Attachments

Who does she think she is? Went on a hen do to an air b&b, they told her no hen do’s allowed, and she goes anyway! Advertises the fact the owner has called her out for said hen do even though they left the place tidy, and is now boasting about how much money she can spend on hen do’s! Does she realise the country is in a cost of living crisis and not everyone has £500-600 to spend on hen do’s, plus spending money! This girl needs a serious reality check!

Who does she think she is? Went on a hen do to an air b&b, they told her no hen do’s allowed, and she goes anyway! Advertises the fact the owner has called her out for said hen do even though they left the place tidy, and is now boasting about how much money she can spend on hen do’s! Does she realise the country is in a cost of living crisis and not everyone has £500-600 to spend on hen do’s, plus spending money! This girl needs a serious reality check!
Can she get in trouble/fined for having the hen party there despite the terms of the contract?

Still shocked someone has agreed to marry her after bb etc.

Reactions: 3
I mustve missed those stories about the air bnb, what happened? She's ridiculous, the other week she was complaining about her jam packed morning which consisted of going to the post office then having a massage but it was just the most inconvenient day to be taking an hour for a massage you guys.

Reactions: 5